Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• I can't tell whos the bigger troll, amr5 or sandila fighter.

enjoy again KING OF (FARMERS UNITED )  
    Bird Team?
    MUFU = D8+ BM+ FU   so where are real MU oh forget they are dead 

Still waiting for you to make a player quit, Amr.. Another DT member falls.. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• When is amr gonna post some juicy battle reports
  • edited 18.02.2019
    I can't tell whos the bigger troll, amr5 or sandila fighter.

enjoy again KING OF (FARMERS UNITED )  
    Bird Team?
    MUFU = D8+ BM+ FU   so where are real MU oh forget they are dead 

Still waiting for you to make a player quit, Amr.. Another DT member falls.. 
    u still stupid ,, iam the one who wanted this server war so why i should leave it may be when it  be peace i will leave this stupid game and for sure i will take FU  with me 
    If anyone is stupid, it's you. I'm pretty sure google translate can put sentences together better than you can... Anyways, I see Nothing has changed because even when i "come at" you "alone" you still cant defend me.. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Enjoy!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file