Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 202

GM FU  after server war end i will visit u to teach u how to do war :)

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

reposting old reports is that how u tell misc how does fu do war ,,, u guys are some of really big farmers and who u are to even talk to me i think my results better than your results in this war but iam sure u do well in events better than me in this war go keep fighting FC  and nomads please and stay away from this war 

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 207

PLEASE  some one help STFU  ,,, if no one gonna help them i will drop KON and go  help them where are the leadership of MISC  why they leave thier subs alone or should i say they leave thier slaves alone 
    STFU isn't a sub soooo...
    MUFU Member

This is a war game , if u cant handle it go join STFU  or FU  please thanks 

عمرو الحديدى 

ENJOY :)

عمرو الحديدى 

• ENJOY  :)
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    So Amr, WB didn't share all the wreck hits he has last night when i was on.  Typical.  You keep drinking those 20 idiots koolaid and you will fit right in.  

ENJOY  :)
    could u show me the date and the history of this reports because till now i saw it 100 times same numbers :wink:

عمرو الحديدى 
  • http://prnt.sc/nznu4t

was awesome, I slipped 17 like that one....love it
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • Ζombie (US1)Ζombie (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 11.06.2019
    could u show me the date and the history of this reports because till now i saw it 100 times same numbers :wink:
    It's not MISC's fault that KoN keeps loosing troop amounts like that on the daily. ;) Oh wait.. it is. :)
Sign In to comment.