We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• not what serry claims in his alliance rant
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • and the latest
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

TO  MISC  family if u have rubies open gates please :)
  • Slaps93 (US1)Slaps93 (US1) Posts: 67US1
  • I think you made mtimmerman quit the game. :o He's now birded for over 2,000 days. :|
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 561US1
    edited 25.05.2019
  • Rusev (US1)Rusev (US1) Posts: 48US1
    Last couple of days.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

THE Misc.

Rusev @ usa 1

• STFU  = beckerdish
    FU = AMR5  

ANY  ONE  in FU  want peace contact AMR5 on gge and when u send pm to me send gift too so i dont hit u back or ignore u 

challenge of 2019 
    AMR5 VS FU 
    Bruh they wont even give you Sgt.  Even if someone wanted peace how could you negotiate anything.  Your so povo dead accts have more rank than you.
    You're asking him to be self-aware, therefore you're asking too much of him.

@amr5 (US1), I'm glad you seem to like our descriptions. If you dont, then stop reposting old reports are pretending they are new. 
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Im with @amr5 (US1)on this one
    -MOC
    Don't mess with me.
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1
    Im with @amr5 (US1)on this one
    Please stop posting nonsense on the server war threads. You are a level 20 account with no relation to either side of the war and are not posting anything that really adds to the threads you post on. In addition, as has been mentioned by Keenan and whomever tf moderates this thread, it is for battle reports so lets take the banter(which I so very much enjoy) over to one of the threads that isn't named "Server war Reports". 

Thank you
    MUFU Member

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

STFU  = beckerdish
    FU = AMR5  

ANY  ONE  in FU  want peace contact AMR5 on gge and when u send pm to me send gift too so i dont hit u back or ignore u 

challenge of 2019 
    AMR5 VS FU 
    Bruh they wont even give you Sgt.  Even if someone wanted peace how could you negotiate anything.  Your so povo dead accts have more rank than you.
    You're asking him to be self-aware, therefore you're asking too much of him.

@amr5 (US1), I'm glad you seem to like our descriptions. If you dont, then stop reposting old reports are pretending they are new. 
    reposting old reports is that how u tell misc how does fu do war ,,, u guys are some of really big farmers and who u are to even talk to me i think my results better than your results in this war but iam sure u do well in events better than me in this war go keep fighting FC  and nomads please and stay away from this war 
Sign In to comment.