Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom's league season pass

The season pass for the kingdom's league is way to expensive. Right now you can get this for free (this is good) however the costs without it being free is around 500,000 rubies. The reward (in my opinion) is not worth 500,000 rubies! I know goodgame empire needs to sell rubies in order to stay online, but the only people who can afford that cost are max level ruby buyers! With 500,000 rubies I can promise you that a season pass is not my top priority to get. with 500,000 rubies I would get max stables, bakeries, watchtowers, moats, and drill grounds. Im just saying the game is going way to far to the ruby buyers. 500,000 rubies (without a ruby doubler is $500)

Im just saying Goodgame studios Remember EA's Star wars Battlefront 2? You should. If you keep on this path people will stop playing. Just a heads up.
I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 25.01.2019
    I wouldn't buy it even if they cut the price in half. 
    What you pretty much get from that season pass is extra fusion stuff and some more upgrade/construction tokens. 
    Not spending rubies on fusion and the extra tokens aren't worth the price either. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file