We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Comments

• Most of you know I do not really post, other than on descriptions. I have never been a forum warrior, just one in the game for my alliance and family. I lurk to see what new GGE thrills will be unleashed and to see the latest novel is in the Kingdom fiction section. I have been reading the back and forth and I would like to nominate Mnight for sainthood. 

I am here to say four things. I guess five if we count my little prologue.

1. Nothing we have said has ever changed, while the Kingdom soup of the day style pick their lies depending on who they are trying to convince. Better yet, it is like those old choose your adventure books for lies. I for one want to close the book on them.

2. I will not let anyone lie about their treatment of Ana. It was abusive, intentional and something that adults should have known better to do. Victim blaming, parental blaming, saying anything to take the blame off the Kingdom for them using her as a pawn to get a reaction out of us is something Heartnoir would like to do, but it can not happen. She also can not pretend that she did not know about it or pretend that she had nothing to do with it. Just because she may not have hit her, does not take away from the fact that as a leader she allowed it to happen. She was in the leadership rooms when we asked for a no hit on Ana, and she said to tell her to leave. We will never forget it and I will not discuss this further because she does not deserve to speak of Ana.

3. I regret letting Heartnoir visit MISC United. The majority vote was no, but I convinced leadership that I wanted to allow her in so that she would not cry that MISC alliances were hiding something. She likes to make up versions of things when she can not face that people may not like her. The idea that she was floating that she was looking for a new alliance because the Kingdom did not appreciate her, no one here cared about. Her new home would have never been with us. 

4. I am asking that we all ignore Heartnoir. That is why I did not directly speak to her in this post. She deserves none of our time or energy. She is not here for the best interests of her family, as proven she could care less about it. She is putting on a show for Dream Team because they wont survive without them, and their endgame is to get Dream Teams properties into the Kingdom. Lets not give her a venue and get back to the war that the Kingdom started and finish it like Serry dared us all to do. We all know why he picked dare. Truth is not something the Kingdom does.

Devvin
    SO funny. Several of your members sent me enthusiastic messages and wanted to come visit KoN. The only rattlesnake on this server is Mnight and MISC as your stories change to demonize whoever doesn't toe the line with you. I feel for your current allies. I'm sure they will learn in time just as we did.

Devvin, you came so close to leaving MISC near the end of the last server war. Too bad you're few moments of independent thought were cut short. Enjoy being a shill for the biggest group of lying scum on the server. 

So you're telling me serry didnt threaten several top indies who wouldn't toe the line against us?

THE MISC
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1
    Most of you know I do not really post, other than on descriptions. I have never been a forum warrior, just one in the game for my alliance and family. I lurk to see what new GGE thrills will be unleashed and to see the latest novel is in the Kingdom fiction section. I have been reading the back and forth and I would like to nominate Mnight for sainthood. 

I am here to say four things. I guess five if we count my little prologue.

1. Nothing we have said has ever changed, while the Kingdom soup of the day style pick their lies depending on who they are trying to convince. Better yet, it is like those old choose your adventure books for lies. I for one want to close the book on them.

2. I will not let anyone lie about their treatment of Ana. It was abusive, intentional and something that adults should have known better to do. Victim blaming, parental blaming, saying anything to take the blame off the Kingdom for them using her as a pawn to get a reaction out of us is something Heartnoir would like to do, but it can not happen. She also can not pretend that she did not know about it or pretend that she had nothing to do with it. Just because she may not have hit her, does not take away from the fact that as a leader she allowed it to happen. She was in the leadership rooms when we asked for a no hit on Ana, and she said to tell her to leave. We will never forget it and I will not discuss this further because she does not deserve to speak of Ana.

3. I regret letting Heartnoir visit MISC United. The majority vote was no, but I convinced leadership that I wanted to allow her in so that she would not cry that MISC alliances were hiding something. She likes to make up versions of things when she can not face that people may not like her. The idea that she was floating that she was looking for a new alliance because the Kingdom did not appreciate her, no one here cared about. Her new home would have never been with us. 

4. I am asking that we all ignore Heartnoir. That is why I did not directly speak to her in this post. She deserves none of our time or energy. She is not here for the best interests of her family, as proven she could care less about it. She is putting on a show for Dream Team because they wont survive without them, and their endgame is to get Dream Teams properties into the Kingdom. Lets not give her a venue and get back to the war that the Kingdom started and finish it like Serry dared us all to do. We all know why he picked dare. Truth is not something the Kingdom does.

Devvin
    SO funny. Several of your members sent me enthusiastic messages and wanted to come visit KoN. The only rattlesnake on this server is Mnight and MISC as your stories change to demonize whoever doesn't toe the line with you. I feel for your current allies. I'm sure they will learn in time just as we did.

Devvin, you came so close to leaving MISC near the end of the last server war. Too bad you're few moments of independent thought were cut short. Enjoy being a shill for the biggest group of lying scum on the server. 

Your*
    MUFU Member

• If there's not a more relevant area, which I never said there was, take it to your personal messages. :)
  • sure smells like it
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • I meant that in the sense that if there was a more relevant area, then to go to that relevant area. Seeing there may not be one, then it's best to take unrelated discussions off this thread. Let's get this back on topic now. Thanks :) 

• *cough cough*

Who polices the police? 

I'd say we're checked often for quality along with other reasons. Should there be an issue with a BM's post you can raise it with the BM, another BM, or submit a ticket to support and it'll be directed to the proper place.
  • Playya (US1)Playya (US1) Posts: 16US1
    hmmmmm i waited a full day this time and i see heartnoir has still avoided mnights statement of how this war was ignited.
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1

*cough cough*

Who polices the police? 

I'd say we're checked often for quality along with other reasons. Should there be an issue with a BM's post you can raise it with the BM, another BM, or submit a ticket to support and it'll be directed to the proper place.
    You seem like good people. I'll stop hassling you. Hopefully Keen will show up and put the thread back in gear. 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • I was enjoying the banter, was fun to read. 
  • How can one name your commander this and then proceed to send an absolute pile of horse poop like this
       Douginator @ usa1
This discussion has been closed.