We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Comments

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,420US1

Save it already. I remember BOTH of us fretting about being taken seriously as women playing this game. Of course that's when you were using our supposed friendship for your own purposes. Talk about hypocrisy! I know full well just WHO and how you've used people on your way from an unaware nobody to where you are today. So get off you high horse already. 

As far as the latest woman I "supposedly" ushered out - think again. You and your friends were vocal critics to the point of calling her out on your alliance descriptions as a horrible leader etc etc. You have the gall to come out here and tell me I DROVE her out? 

I'll say it again  - MISC - having trouble keeping your stories straight since 2012. And you my dear are the biggest flip/flopper of them all. 
    It doesn't take long before the defensive venom comes out does it? lol

Who said I didn't fret being taken seriously as a female in this game? I did, but it was ended pretty quickly with how much my teammates supported and respected me when being moved up ranks. If you're even trying to speak of Lisa and our often tumultuous relationship, well darling, we worked a lot of things out. She and I may not have always gotten along, we locked horns many times that is no secret.. however we worked through it and as teammates we threw down for each other. 

PLEASE, don't even mention our "friendship". What a joke. I was another in the long line of people you've deceived in this game with your two-faced nature. I'm not sorry that it happened though, I have met some really great people who I have commiserated with, who went through the same thing with you.  I guess I should really thank you, since our family has grown with such wonderful people that you and your "family" mistreated. They know now what a real family is.

I don't need to "think again". I've read your outburst and a convo regarding how you treated her. 100th verse same as the first. I've never pretended to be a fan of hers and I would feel sorry for her if so many people hadn't already warned her about you. I certainly like her A LOT more after standing up to you and for herself.  

I gotta know... who exactly are you "saying it again" to? No one even listens to your nonsense anymore. It's like some dried up old lounge singer playing at the airport motel with 6 people in the 'crowd'...envisioning its a packed stadium. Not many are pickled in KoN koolaid anymore.

Now, go get some rest sweets, you will have more explaining to do with Serry soon, when some more leave ya. ;)  

#heartnoirhatewords
    #metoo

BTW, how dare you even exploit that #metoo  tag for your slimy purposes. Shame on you using something that is meant to bring awareness against sexual harassment and sexual assault as some sort of comedic meme on these boards. Maybe you need to get out of this game on occasion and interact with some real women out in the REAL world who have had to endure this kind of treatment and abuse so you understand the real import of what you are shamelessly kicking around to try to get my goat. I'm done dealing with this degree of ignorance. Good luck to you and your so-called "friends"
    You are taking this way to seriously. And I am assuming you know her profession, so it's safe to say she knows all about the me too movement in real life. 
    But that would ruin her always a victim (while victimizing), let me soapbox and pretend to be decent to gain others respect instead of truly earning it narrative! 
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) Posts: 512US1
    edited 07.04.2019

Defensive venom? That's funny coming from the biggest viper in this game. It wasn't only Lisa that you threw under the bus was it? RIP Lisa for having the grace to deal with your backstabbing escapades as elegantly and SILENTLY as she did. 

You'd be surprised how many people quietly endure your nonsense because they don't have the wherewithal  to stand up to your crap. I've heard from many of them. As for who listens to me or doesn't listen to me - I don't need to say much as your actions and YOUR words speak for themselves. I don't need nor do I care to go around gathering anyone over. Never opened a Kool-Aid stand. 

Let's see  - fat snickers-eating Wall-Mart wearing Jersey Girl, Cougar and now I'm a dried up old lounge singer. You can spout as much vitriol at me as you wish dear (though your mixed metaphors are amusing) - I've developed some pretty thick skin over the years of dealing with you . I just hope your current "friends" watch their backs and take note of what they will have in store when you decide you want to exert your pressure on them. 

FYI - I don't need to explain anything to Serry. Believe me his eyes are WIDE open.

BTW, how dare you even exploit that #metoo  tag for your slimy purposes. Shame on you using something that is meant to bring awareness against sexual harassment and sexual assault as some sort of comedic meme on these boards. Maybe you need to get out of this game on occasion and interact with some real women out in the REAL world who have had to endure this kind of treatment and abuse so you understand the real import of what you are shamelessly kicking around to try to get my goat. I'm done dealing with this degree of ignorance. Good luck to you and your so-called "friends"
    Ask me how I know you/re lyin'? Because you're typin'...

Quietly endure.. see you don't know and never will know MISC, no matter how hard you pretend to. We don't quietly endure anything, from any one. It's why our family works. We don't pressure our family members, we don't have spreadsheets of rules, we don't have sign up sheets that take so long you would rather gauge your eyes out and we don't fear-monger as a leadership style like you try to. As for Lisa being silent.. lmao. No. You didn't know her either. She disliked you possibly more than I do from all the things Serry would tell her..I think it is utterly sad that you STILL have no clue how to run and maintain a successful alliance family. Actually, that's not true, it's not sad..it's hilarious. We all enjoy watching.

Something else just as funny? YOU trying to spout off about the #metoo movement TAG which is meant to be a tag of commiseration, hence how I used it here in commiserating regarding how much foul nonsense others have had to put up with regarding you and your treatment of them. We can just use #pooryou or #poorheartnoir. Since the violins and 'Kumbaya' ONLY comes out when people strike back against you.. ofc you don't take this stand when you have made fun of peoples lives, wives, their state of well being, size of penis, mental state, flat out name calling, STALKING, etc etc I could go on... but the point has been made over and over. Your halo rusted off years ago. Everyone knows what kind of person you are now. Talk about eyes wide open.

Lets keep this giggle-fest going with how many tears the misogynistic man you share that crown with has given you. You should see all the baby this.. baby that.. daddys home.. trust me baby...I love Misc... I love TU...texts another female leader and I have gotten from him thinking THAT is how to get females to fall in line with his ideas. Oh gosh.. is that how he gets you to fall in line all these years? Is that why you have those fits and storm out.. telling everyone you're leaving KoN to be more appreciated...that there is no humor or fun there anymore? Daddy indeed. Maybe that's how you like to be handled, which lets be honest...sets back female empowerment movements because you ALLOW IT willingly so therefore he uses it with other females. You are no victim.

I have meaningful relationships with women inside the game, and outside the game...and while you spout off more and more hypocritical statements, I encourage you to take your own advice....and sweetheart.. the only thing I'm shamelessly kicking around is you. I happen to like goats.

#victimnoir
    #martyrnoir
    #daddyshome

Every time you post the bull gets deeper. That's okay I've got my muck boots on. Go back over the years and I dare say I will find MISC and you personally making fun of peoples lives, wives, their state of well being, size of penis, mental state, flat out name calling, STALKING  oh my like FOR REAL STALKING - not this fake Heartnoir STALKED me bull etc etc. In fact, isn't your metro called "Cool Story CBee" Didn't your alliance make light of a players very real health issues recently. Trust me there are a lot of players that took note of that. No need to #poorme   - I'm not in the least a victim - just one of the few that isn't afraid to confront YOU and your vicious rhetoric head on. 

You're sadly, sadly mistaken if you think that there aren't players on this server that kow-tow to your face while privately discussing your actions. Also having seen screen shots of how you're own team talks to you in chat - I wouldn't be throwing around accusations about setting back female empowerment movements. Do I need to post those? How typical of you to throw out your petty accusations about Serry in a discussion that doesn't involve him in the least. Funny wasn't long ago that you were so thrilled that you were "actually having good conversations with Serry." But the knives and the lies come out when you don't get your way, don't they? 

The only thing you're kicking around is your own credibility. It's nice you  like goats. You must like monkeys too as the more poo you fling the more it just flies right back in your face.
    Post edited by Heartnoir (US1) on

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1
    And WHO started a war with MISC? One of YOUR (TU)players ran to MISC whilst getting hit by KoN. You all are fighting a war over property that you will NEVER get. Simple as that. Please stop playing the victim and turning this into some high-minded blame game for big-bad KoN. We chose not to gang up on DT with you and MISC and neither of you are very happy about this.

I love it when heart tries to cry about people pushing false propaganda against KoN, when every word of this paragraph... is KoN propaganda lol   Sometimes I wonder if you are the least informed person in KoN or if you just enjoy lying. From what all your ex-sub members say its the latter.. 

Lets break it down for everyone shall we? 

1. We did have a TU player come here for defense and it triggered an auto war. We all had quite the laugh since you did the EXACT same thing to TU saying they started the war with y'all. It isn't so funny when your not the ones doing it is it? Truly it was delicious, and deserved. TU and Asylum were victims. Victims of ever trusting you and ever being your ally. We know that feeling lol. It's amazing that our families, TU/Asylum  & Misc/MU,  became friends because for the first time, we each see and feel what it is like to have a real ally. They got to see our screens, we saw theirs and it was like a breath of fresh air hit us both just seeing how Serry would use the same lines over and over but would just erase the name of the person he had used it on last.. to insert the name of the person he was currently talking to. Just lol. 

2. What property is it that we said we wanted? We aren't fighting for property, we are fighting because you are lying manipulative scum bags. If we end up with property (already up one metro lol) then that is icing on top. 

3. "We chose not to gang up on DT with you and Misc and neither of you are happy about this. Awww that's adorable! Was that line for DT to make them warm and fuzzy for you? Its the biggest load of crap to come from your mouth since the day you told Meena you liked her. (We saw the convos..kudos for getting another chic who took attention away from you/dared stand up to you out)

Serry wanted to war DT. Y'all are far from innocent and its just hilarious that you snuggle up to DT while having a knife under your pillow.  He knew we were pissed at Cbee and some of DTs actions for the past 8mos. He knew TU/Asylum were pissed for their own reasons at CBee and some of DTs actions. He said they were "Dead to him". We all created a room to discuss warring them. He wanted to get things in motion. He decided to take in Marshals metro so that "DT wouldn't end up with it". Misc was a little leery of this situation because.. well we know y'all..lol but Serry asked us to take "a leap of faith" because he.. loved us (bet you know that line all too well dontcha)..

He talked about division of property and should DT declare after TM takes GKs Capitol, that KoN would be all in, and Marshals property would be included in anything that was taken from DT so that it would be an even split of properties. When DT finally stayed out of our war with GK, and did not declare when we took the Capitol... He revised things. He tried to get DT to declare by "poking the bear" and having you guys go after their new sub at the time Camelot Beasts DT. He said the only way Negan would "get on board" to war them, was if he could get DT to declare on KoN.

That plan failed too, and DT did not declare on KoN. Serry said give him a few months to "get his team on board". We said ok, let go of the metro so we can finish this war with GK. He said.. it will end up in DT. We said if it does.. it does.. we will cross that bridge if it happens.(Our tensions with DT were cooling) He agreed for days and said he would get Marshal to leave, that he just needed to talk to him. After several more days past we asked that he keep his word and ask Marshal to leave. That is the moment the shift happened. Serry didn't want to let go of the metro. He finally admitted it and said "I saw the opportunity to take it and I did it." Then the narrative changed again so he would have a justification that didn't make him look like a manipulative dick to his allies who were questioning why he lied to us... So next, he tried to blame Devvin and MU for why he kept the metro citing that Dev had tried to take in Marshal the previous summer when KoN wanted to dismantle GK for Marshal being leader, for Turtles mouthiness in a screen someone gave you, and bc they wouldn't conform to your sub rules.

But then the screens of a convo between Serry and Devvin came out, with Serry agreeing to his sentiment and his "plan".. so now that narrative was washed up.. Next comes the cold war.. and then your actual war with Tu/asylum that you perpetrated  ANOTHER false narrative saying that Kacy got involved with your war with Hitmen.. and you just had to turn on them which was after JUST being in their alliance for a visit and telling them you loved them... just lol.
    SO. MANY. LIES. Whew..how do you keep it up????  

CLIFFS: We aren't mad that y'all backed out of wanting to war DT because you couldn't get Negan on board. We were going to move ahead if tensions didn't cool, without you. So go peddle your false nobility and narratives elsewhere. We all know your game, and deep down DT does too. Which is why they will never trust you, but they feel out of necessity.. they gotta be with you. What a fun relationship!

If you want to say any of this is BS, please do. Truly I want you to give me a reason to post all the screen shots. Then you can explain to Serry it was your fault..and you two can have another fight. I'm waiting. 
    All this cat fighting and I'm just sitting here waiting for Heart to respond to this comment other than the "TL;DR" from earlier. 
    GB11 @ usa 1

• I really don't care what screens you have of our chat. Our chat is colorful, open, zero restrictions, equal opportunity offenders and for every sloot and salute there is, I've either given it first or I give it right back. To be honest, they are way rougher on each other than me. MISC chat isn't for the weak minded or for people who don't understand what family banter from people who have known each other for six years looks like..  That doesn't set any movements back.. it means that when I'm with present company, I am secure in knowing it isn't intentional, harmful and it isn't holding me back or down. They always have my back and they also throw down for me and with me.  When it comes right down to it, my team trusts me. Respects me. Your team leaves by the busload when you get the crown. Mine goes to war and captures capitols.

PS.. I do like monkeys. Not a real fan of pigs though. Too dirty, loud and like to wallow in their own poop. In case you were asking.

• Slaps93 (US1)Slaps93 (US1) Posts: 67US1
    #freeslaps93indiscord

@USACyberMonkey (US1)
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 171US1

Defensive venom? That's funny coming from the biggest viper in this game. It wasn't only Lisa that you threw under the bus was it? RIP Lisa for having the grace to deal with your backstabbing escapades as elegantly and SILENTLY as she did. 

You'd be surprised how many people quietly endure your nonsense because they don't have the wherewithal  to stand up to your crap. I've heard from many of them. As for who listens to me or doesn't listen to me - I don't need to say much as your actions and YOUR words speak for themselves. I don't need nor do I care to go around gathering anyone over. Never opened a Kool-Aid stand. 

Let's see  - fat snickers-eating Wall-Mart wearing Jersey Girl, Cougar and now I'm a dried up old lounge singer. You can spout as much vitriol at me as you wish dear (though your mixed metaphors are amusing) - I've developed some pretty thick skin over the years of dealing with you . I just hope your current "friends" watch their backs and take note of what they will have in store when you decide you want to exert your pressure on them. 

FYI - I don't need to explain anything to Serry. Believe me his eyes are WIDE open.

Ask me how I know you/re lyin'? Because you're typin'...

Quietly endure.. see you don't know and never will know MISC, no matter how hard you pretend to. We don't quietly endure anything, from any one. It's why our family works. We don't pressure our family members, we don't have spreadsheets of rules, we don't have sign up sheets that take so long you would rather gauge your eyes out and we don't fear-monger as a leadership style like you try to. As for Lisa being silent.. lmao. No. You didn't know her either. She disliked you possibly more than I do from all the things Serry would tell her..I think it is utterly sad that you STILL have no clue how to run and maintain a successful alliance family. Actually, that's not true, it's not sad..it's hilarious. We all enjoy watching.

Something else just as funny? YOU trying to spout off about the #metoo movement TAG which is meant to be a tag of commiseration, hence how I used it here in commiserating regarding how much foul nonsense others have had to put up with regarding you and your treatment of them. We can just use #pooryou or #poorheartnoir. Since the violins and 'Kumbaya' ONLY comes out when people strike back against you.. ofc you don't take this stand when you have made fun of peoples lives, wives, their state of well being, size of penis, mental state, flat out name calling, STALKING, etc etc I could go on... but the point has been made over and over. Your halo rusted off years ago. Everyone knows what kind of person you are now. Talk about eyes wide open.

Lets keep this giggle-fest going with how many tears the misogynistic man you share that crown with has given you. You should see all the baby this.. baby that.. daddys home.. trust me baby...I love Misc... I love TU...texts another female leader and I have gotten from him thinking THAT is how to get females to fall in line with his ideas. Oh gosh.. is that how he gets you to fall in line all these years? Is that why you have those fits and storm out.. telling everyone you're leaving KoN to be more appreciated...that there is no humor or fun there anymore? Daddy indeed. Maybe that's how you like to be handled, which lets be honest...sets back female empowerment movements because you ALLOW IT willingly so therefore he uses it with other females. You are no victim.

I have meaningful relationships with women inside the game, and outside the game...and while you spout off more and more hypocritical statements, I encourage you to take your own advice....and sweetheart.. the only thing I'm shamelessly kicking around is you. I happen to like goats.

#victimnoir
    #martyrnoir
    #daddyshome

Every time you post the bull gets deeper. That's okay I've got my muck boots on. Go back over the years and I dare say I will find MISC and you personally making fun of peoples lives, wives, their state of well being, size of penis, mental state, flat out name calling, STALKING  oh my like FOR REAL STALKING - not this fake Heartnoir STALKED me bull etc etc. In fact, isn't your metro called "Cool Story CBee" Didn't your alliance make light of a players very real health issues recently. Trust me there are a lot of players that took note of that. No need to #poorme   - I'm not in the least a victim - just one of the few that isn't afraid to confront YOU and your vicious rhetoric head on. 

You're sadly, sadly mistaken if you think that there aren't players on this server that kow-tow to your face while privately discussing your actions. Also having seen screen shots of how you're own team talks to you in chat - I wouldn't be throwing around accusations about setting back female empowerment movements. Do I need to post those? How typical of you to throw out your petty accusations about Serry in a discussion that doesn't involve him in the least. Funny wasn't long ago that you were so thrilled that you were "actually having good conversations with Serry." But the knives and the lies come out when you don't get your way, don't they? 

The only thing you're kicking around is your own credibility. It's nice you  like goats. You must like monkeys too as the more poo you fling the more it just flies right back in your face.
    Well crap mnight you may want to watch out, we all know Heart likes posting peoples private information . . . 
    MUFU Member

• eckberg (US1)eckberg (US1) Posts: 51US1
    Since we have been irrationally dubbed as server police, I think you would make a great Chief Wiggum.

Does this mean I can start writing the alliance descriptions after watching Charles Manson interviews for 8 months straight?  Then start a war on and off between my 3-5 month vacations from the game?
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

Imagine coming on the forums and trying to lie about how the war started, then throwing MISC under the bus trying to say that they are the ones who can't keep their story straight.

Unfortunately I don't see how this makes sense.

#pleasekeepmeofftheforumsIambadfor society

Yo, I'm digging that for some reason my comments pull her back into this chat to spill more Kons guts when the lies come pouring out.  Not sure who Kon is trying to convince.  We know what happened.  Misc knows what happens.  Even the server can hear both sides of the story and laugh as they hear Kon try and make Kacy and TU out as super villains kicking puppies with Misc as we laid down the law on the server.  Now Kon and Dt/GK (or whats left of them) are, against all odds, shielding the server from our wrath.  

Or something like that.  Each one of them says something new in their ranty speeches.  

After the server war, they went on a crusade on all their old friends and allies that tried to tough the server war out until they couldn't, so they left.  Wack, bro.  Guess we should "police" them up?  I'll go get my girlfriends handcuffs, they didn't give me mine with the free titles.  

I do like when mnight gets on.  Very well spoken and counters Hearts lengthy sagas with very clear cut facts.  Big facts.
    #pleasekeepmeontheserverssoicantriggerthethread
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    I know this is like super radical and totally over-policing the forums and stuff, but this thread appears to be deviating a little way off being KoN v Misc and more on individual players tearing strips out of each other. Is this really still "on topic"?
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 866US1
    edited 08.04.2019
    I know this is like super radical and totally over-policing the forums and stuff, but this thread appears to be deviating a little way off being KoN v Misc and more on individual players tearing strips out of each other. Is this really still "on topic"?

Yes they are on topic.  Even if it's just part of the post directly mentioning the current war, the other parts are mentioning people involved in said war.  Those individuals involved give more than their time to play (as most serious players do), and choices in-game are a reflection of a person's real-world disposition. 

Though attacking someone's character is usually a low-blow, we also have to remember that our character drives our behavior and we need to be called out when our character fails to be truthful.  For example, Heartnoir earlier in this thread had mentioned Misc making fun of people with serious illnesses, however this is untruthful and out of context.  The truth is many of us were laughing at the person because they claimed something close to "it's Misc's fault my health is failing, I need more rest and you guys keep attacking me". Nobody ever made fun of whatever problem LegendaryBear has, just that the logic used was stupid since everyone is responsible for their own well-being and that means walking away from a screen of pixels if needed.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    While we are at war with Kon and DT, it's not just a fight in the game of alliance vs alliance.  It boils down to the character of the people who caused this.  We're not only fighting the war with Kon on our server, but we are also fighting the character of their leadership.  Bullies and liars that take out their "strength" on anyone weaker than themselves before beating their chest and causing a toxic server that has driven away a lot of decent people trying to enjoy a broken game with close friends.  
    The personal "attacks", aside from things like my usual trolling and someone saying something about snicker loving, are calling out people that have caused a toxic stain on USA1 for YEARS now.  If any one of them wants to personally attack people via messages in game, discord, text, or any other private means of communication and then come on here and lie or attack individuals, they need to expect to be called out on the forum.

It's still Kon vs Misc.  We're just digging into the personalities and lies of the war to showcase some of the worse sides of the conflict. 
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.

Bullies and liars that take out their "strength" on anyone weaker than themselves before beating their chest and causing a toxic server that has driven away a lot of decent people trying to enjoy a broken game with close friends.  

So I'm curious Eckberg (since you seem to have become the unofficial TU spokesperson) , how does this fit in with Mnights self-described description of wanting to gang up on DT?  Be sure to consult back with the mothership before you respond. 

Reality is your event team was bored but too afraid to war anyone without big sister MISC backing you all up. TU was/is hungry for property. So is MU - (Atticus got his feels hurt that after EG got the useless but decorative capital but he didn't get his greedy hands on RM's metro - but I digress). You must be joking if anyone in their right minds believes MISC and TU are at war because you want to "drive away" the horrible people of KoN - especially when you all were happy to trade visits not long before all of this went down. I guess your delicate sensibilities must have been muted at the time. 

All of this personal character assassination is smokescreen and diversion for the masses. I think you personally  might actually believe the nonsense you're being spoonfed and regurgitating on queue, I'm pretty sure several of your teammates not so much. I know full well the leadership of MISC does not, though they pretend they do. It makes it so much easier to rally the troops meatshields when you pretend. Hope you all are ready for another 3 years. We are.

Heartnoir @ usa 1

. . . Huge."
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 171US1
    edited 08.04.2019
      Bullies and liars that take out their "strength" on anyone weaker than themselves before beating their chest and causing a toxic server that has driven away a lot of decent people trying to enjoy a broken game with close friends.  

So I'm curious Eckberg (since you seem to have become the unofficial TU spokesperson) , how does this fit in with Mnights self-described description of wanting to gang up on DT?  Be sure to consult back with the mothership before you respond. 

Reality is your event team was bored but too afraid to war anyone without big sister MISC backing you all up. TU was/is hungry for property. So is MU - (Atticus got his feels hurt that after EG got the useless but decorative capital but he didn't get his greedy hands on RM's metro - but I digress). You must be joking if anyone in their right minds believes MISC and TU are at war because you want to "drive away" the horrible people of KoN - especially when you all were happy to trade visits not long before all of this went down. I guess your delicate sensibilities must have been muted at the time. 

All of this personal character assassination is smokescreen and diversion for the masses. I think you personally  might actually believe the nonsense you're being spoonfed and regurgitating on queue, I'm pretty sure several of your teammates not so much. I know full well the leadership of MISC does not, though they pretend they do. It makes it so much easier to rally the troops meatshields when you pretend. Hope you all are ready for another 3 years. We are.
    You sure about that one Heart? Cause it seems that in the last few months our side has made almost as much progress war wise as we did in the last 3 year war. At this rate I'd say we should be wrapping this up around Thanksgiving, though I'd also love to go for another 3 years cause this game is gonna get real boring once we don't have you guys to fight with:)

Also I'm gonna copy my last post down here since you seem to have conveniently missed it when reading the new comments on the thread looking for an opportunity to insult someone.

"Still waiting on your response/opinion on one of your alliance members publicly complaining about not being able to hit Foreign Lords while birded on the forums. I'm sure you have an opinion on it considering your alliance barely made Top 20 last round after a push from your non perma-bird members to get you all the way up to the Top 20. Please roll hop on over to the General Discussion page to give your thoughts on this important issue. 

Thanks!

Sorth (aka your biggest fan)"

MUFU Member

Yes they are on topic.  Even if it's just part of the post directly mentioning the current war, the other parts are mentioning people involved in said war.  Those individuals involved give more than their time to play (as most serious players do), and choices in-game are a reflection of a person's real-world disposition. 

Though attacking someone's character is usually a low-blow, we also have to remember that our character drives our behavior and we need to be called out when our character fails to be truthful.  For example, Heartnoir earlier in this thread had mentioned Misc making fun of people with serious illnesses, however this is untruthful and out of context.  The truth is many of us were laughing at the person because they claimed something close to "it's Misc's fault my health is failing, I need more rest and you guys keep attacking me". Nobody ever made fun of whatever problem LegendaryBear has, just that the logic used was stupid since everyone is responsible for their own well-being and that means walking away from a screen of pixels if needed.

Captainbro, 
    Not sure if real? My comments of making fun of people with health issues had 0 to do with LegendaryBear. Mnight knows full well who and what I'm talking about (I'm not going to bring up the player's name or health issue). I dare say it's one of the more despicable things I've seen on this server - especially after all the crying MISC did last war over another individual who was suffering from a serious health issue. Some were demonized at the time for hitting this individual.  Guess it's okay to hit the elderly but not the young who are suffering from ill health. I'm trying to understand the proper "rules of engagement" according to MISC. It's confusing.

Heartnoir @ usa 1

. . . Huge."

You sure about that one Heart? Cause it seems that in the last few months our side has made almost as much progress war wise as we did in the last 3 year war. At this rate I'd say we should be wrapping this up around Thanksgiving, though I'd also love to go for another 3 years cause this game is gonna get real boring once we don't have you guys to fight with:)

Also I'm gonna copy my last post down here since you seem to have conveniently missed it when reading the new comments on the thread looking for an opportunity to insult someone.

"Still waiting on your response/opinion on one of your alliance members publicly complaining about not being able to hit Foreign Lords while birded on the forums. I'm sure you have an opinion on it considering your alliance barely made Top 20 last round after a push from your non perma-bird members to get you all the way up to the Top 20. Please roll hop on over to the General Discussion page to give your thoughts on this important issue. 

Thanks!

Sorth (aka your biggest fan)"

Hey Sorth,
    You jumped the gun, I was about to respond to you! And yes I'm sure. 

Now I know you don't believe the rumors about evil  KoN in which we conduct mind control experiments on our members in our Dr. Evil lair. (How cool though to have that Dr. Evil lair)

That said, I don't personally control the opinions of our members and they are 'gasp' free to express their thoughts at will. I don't much care for birds personally  - I've been on bird for about a week in the last 7-ish years I've played the game. I'm just happy to see that Tempus broke the spell for a bit and rid himself of the tail feathers I thought he was growing. 

Heartnoir @ usa 1

. . . Huge."
This discussion has been closed.