We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Comments

• Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) Posts: 512US1
    edited 06.04.2019
    We respect wamen.
    I respect you for respecting wamen.  Vote PewDiePie so we can beat T-Series.  Like we are Kon.  Two monolithic train wrecks that add nothing but headaches and day drinking habits to normal, logical thinking adults.
    Also, please give Serry his keyboard back.  His alliance descriptions were at least funny.  No one knows what Heart is talking about aside from people in Jersey and girls who still listen to Justin Bieber and wear uggs in summer.  

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.  
    Not sure if I'm more amused for being called fat/snickers  eater than being called an ugg wearing, justin bieber listening Jersey girl. If you want to talk about descriptions look to your own. Also pretty sure you pinned MISC down "train wrecks that add nothing but headaches and day drinking habits to normal logical thinking adults".

btw I believe Mnight is the self-described ugg-wearer. 

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • Slaps93 (US1)Slaps93 (US1) Posts: 67US1
    If you think those are 1:1 hits you might need to redo your math :D
  • DouginatoR (US1)DouginatoR (US1) Posts: 29US1
    edited 07.04.2019

Honest heart-to-heart Heartnoir,

Are you trying to be the most basic girl? Buying designer cloths is actually quite basic imo.  There's nothing wrong with it, but flaunting about it over the (always honest) internet isnt flattering.

It's almost like you realized you were being negged, called it out, but still rolled with it.  

3 months later still can't figure out how to quote

Douginator @ usa1
    We respect wamen.
    I respect you for respecting wamen.  Vote PewDiePie so we can beat T-Series.  Like we are Kon.  Two monolithic train wrecks that add nothing but headaches and day drinking habits to normal, logical thinking adults.
    Also, please give Serry his keyboard back.  His alliance descriptions were at least funny.  No one knows what Heart is talking about aside from people in Jersey and girls who still listen to Justin Bieber and wear uggs in summer.  

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.  
    Not sure if I'm more amused for being called fat/snickers  eater than being called an ugg wearing, justin bieber listening Jersey girl. If you want to talk about descriptions look to your own. Also pretty sure you pinned MISC down "train wrecks that add nothing but headaches and day drinking habits to normal logical thinking adults".

btw I believe Mnight is the self-described ugg-wearer. 
    No shame in my game.. see I'm the type of girl who can wear Uggs and look cute..

You're the type who tries to wear them with your wal-mart sweat pants that have a homemade Lululemon tag on the inside, while posting about Kardashians in her descriptions as if it would make you any less of a basic snickers eating cougar.  :)

Lots of heart pretending to be something she isn't to make herself feel better volume 237804378340

Oh Heart, save your word vomit for someone who actually will believe your nonsense...which those numbers have dwindled significantly haven't they? Did you pre-type your speech waiting in hopes I would comment since I laid you out on the one before that? Sorry if me mentioning the words basic, walmart, snickers and cougar triggered you in such a horrible way...

It amazes any of us that you can write a soap box style speech about how to treat women and about "hating on other women in a public forum meant for gaming" when you get back what you put out. You insult others all the time... You have insulted me, stalked other women, insulted other women, insulted men... and then have the audacity to cry like some victim when they come back at you. Its typical KoN hypocrisy. Its typical YOU. Twisty twist of the narrative so you can martyr and act wounded. You do it so often. I told GB11 my comment would trigger you, and he called it that you were wanting to do some long winded wounded reaction.. THAT is how predictable you are. You only want justice for women when you are on the receiving end of people tired of your nonsense. 

I'm sure you don't like getting push back but I'm nothing like the women who you have chewed up and spit out in your alliance. I don't have to put up with your constant lies and manipulations, thank lawd. "Float the story that you don't get along with other women".. I don't float anything about your vile nature towards other women/men/alliancemates . It comes right from the mouths of those that fled your rule, excited to not be under your thumb anymore. Perhaps I should post some skype screens of the latest woman you ushered out with your lack of respect when she dared tell you that you didn't call the shots in her alliance.... I'll give you a little taste "Heart got what she wanted with me gone..".   You're such a champion of women helping women! BRAVO!  

I have the respect of my alliance, my alliance family and my allies. I've never had to lie and manipulate to get it. I just had to show them respect. Something you know nothing about. But hey! Great speech. It's like comedy gold that you are the one saying it. 

#victimofhearthatewords
    #metoo

Save it already. I remember BOTH of us fretting about being taken seriously as women playing this game. Of course that's when you were using our supposed friendship for your own purposes. Talk about hypocrisy! I know full well just WHO and how you've used people on your way from an unaware nobody to where you are today. So get off you high horse already. 

As far as the latest woman I "supposedly" ushered out - think again. You and your friends were vocal critics to the point of calling her out on your alliance descriptions as a horrible leader etc etc. You have the gall to come out here and tell me I DROVE her out? 

I'll say it again  - MISC - having trouble keeping your stories straight since 2012. And you my dear are the biggest flip/flopper of them all. 

Heartnoir @ usa 1

. . . Huge."
  • If you think those are 1:1 hits you might need to redo your math :D
    ?

USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,425US1
    edited 07.04.2019

Save it already. I remember BOTH of us fretting about being taken seriously as women playing this game. Of course that's when you were using our supposed friendship for your own purposes. Talk about hypocrisy! I know full well just WHO and how you've used people on your way from an unaware nobody to where you are today. So get off you high horse already. 

As far as the latest woman I "supposedly" ushered out - think again. You and your friends were vocal critics to the point of calling her out on your alliance descriptions as a horrible leader etc etc. You have the gall to come out here and tell me I DROVE her out? 

I'll say it again  - MISC - having trouble keeping your stories straight since 2012. And you my dear are the biggest flip/flopper of them all. 
    It doesn't take long before the defensive venom comes out does it? lol

Who said I didn't fret being taken seriously as a female in this game? I did, but it was ended pretty quickly with how much my teammates supported and respected me when being moved up ranks. If you're even trying to speak of Lisa and our often tumultuous relationship, well darling, we worked a lot of things out. She and I may not have always gotten along, we locked horns many times that is no secret.. however we worked through it and as teammates we threw down for each other. 

PLEASE, don't even mention our "friendship". What a joke. I was another in the long line of people you've deceived in this game with your two-faced nature. I'm not sorry that it happened though, I have met some really great people who I have commiserated with, who went through the same thing with you.  I guess I should really thank you, since our family has grown with such wonderful people that you and your "family" mistreated. They know now what a real family is.

I don't need to "think again". I've read your outburst and a convo regarding how you treated her. 100th verse same as the first. I've never pretended to be a fan of hers and I would feel sorry for her if so many people hadn't already warned her about you. I certainly like her A LOT more after standing up to you and for herself.  

I gotta know... who exactly are you "saying it again" to? No one even listens to your nonsense anymore. It's like some dried up old lounge singer playing at the airport motel with 6 people in the 'crowd'...envisioning its a packed stadium. Not many are pickled in KoN koolaid anymore.

Now, go get some rest sweets, you will have more explaining to do with Serry soon, when some more leave ya. ;)  

#heartnoirhatewords
    #metoo
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
    edited 07.04.2019

Who said I didn't fret being taken seriously as a female in this game? I did, but it was ended pretty quickly with how much my teammates supported and respected me when being moved up ranks. If you're even trying to speak of Lisa and our often tumultuous relationship, well darling, we worked a lot of things out. She and I may not have always gotten along, we locked horns many times that is no secret.. however we worked through it and as teammates we threw down for each other. 

PLEASE, don't even mention our "friendship". What a joke. I was another in the long line of people you've deceived in this game with your two-faced nature. I'm not sorry that it happened though, I have met some really great people who I have commiserated with, who went through the same thing with you.  I guess I should really thank you, since our family has grown with such wonderful people that you and your "family" mistreated. They know now what a real family is.

I don't need to "think again". I've read your outburst and a convo regarding how you treated her. 100th verse same as the first. I've never pretended to be a fan of hers and I would feel sorry for her if so many people hadn't already warned her about you. I certainly like her A LOT more after standing up to you and for herself.  

I gotta know... who exactly are you "saying it again" to? No one even listens to your nonsense anymore. It's like some dried up old lounge singer playing at the airport motel with 6 people in the 'crowd'...envisioning its a packed stadium. Not many are pickled in KoN koolaid anymore.

Now, go get some rest sweets, you will have more explaining to do with Serry soon, when some more leave ya. ;)  

#heartnoirhatewords
    #metoo
    Defensive venom? That's funny coming from the biggest viper in this game. It wasn't only Lisa that you threw under the bus was it? RIP Lisa for having the grace to deal with your backstabbing escapades as elegantly and SILENTLY as she did. 

You'd be surprised how many people quietly endure your nonsense because they don't have the wherewithal  to stand up to your crap. I've heard from many of them. As for who listens to me or doesn't listen to me - I don't need to say much as your actions and YOUR words speak for themselves. I don't need nor do I care to go around gathering anyone over. Never opened a Kool-Aid stand. 

Let's see  - fat snickers-eating Wall-Mart wearing Jersey Girl, Cougar and now I'm a dried up old lounge singer. You can spout as much vitriol at me as you wish dear (though your mixed metaphors are amusing) - I've developed some pretty thick skin over the years of dealing with you . I just hope your current "friends" watch their backs and take note of what they will have in store when you decide you want to exert your pressure on them. 

FYI - I don't need to explain anything to Serry. Believe me his eyes are WIDE open.

BTW, how dare you even exploit that #metoo  tag for your slimy purposes. Shame on you using something that is meant to bring awareness against sexual harassment and sexual assault as some sort of comedic meme on these boards. Maybe you need to get out of this game on occasion and interact with some real women out in the REAL world who have had to endure this kind of treatment and abuse so you understand the real import of what you are shamelessly kicking around to try to get my goat. I'm done dealing with this degree of ignorance. Good luck to you and your so-called "friends"

Heartnoir @ usa 1

. . . Huge."
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) Posts: 491US1

#heartnoirhatewords
    #metoo

BTW, how dare you even exploit that #metoo  tag for your slimy purposes. Shame on you using something that is meant to bring awareness against sexual harassment and sexual assault as some sort of comedic meme on these boards. Maybe you need to get out of this game on occasion and interact with some real women out in the REAL world who have had to endure this kind of treatment and abuse so you understand the real import of what you are shamelessly kicking around to try to get my goat. I'm done dealing with this degree of ignorance. Good luck to you and your so-called "friends"
    You are taking this way to seriously. And I am assuming you know her profession, so it's safe to say she knows all about the me too movement in real life. 
    GB11 @ usa 1

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,425US1
    edited 07.04.2019

Defensive venom? That's funny coming from the biggest viper in this game. It wasn't only Lisa that you threw under the bus was it? RIP Lisa for having the grace to deal with your backstabbing escapades as elegantly and SILENTLY as she did. 

You'd be surprised how many people quietly endure your nonsense because they don't have the wherewithal  to stand up to your crap. I've heard from many of them. As for who listens to me or doesn't listen to me - I don't need to say much as your actions and YOUR words speak for themselves. I don't need nor do I care to go around gathering anyone over. Never opened a Kool-Aid stand. 

Let's see  - fat snickers-eating Wall-Mart wearing Jersey Girl, Cougar and now I'm a dried up old lounge singer. You can spout as much vitriol at me as you wish dear (though your mixed metaphors are amusing) - I've developed some pretty thick skin over the years of dealing with you . I just hope your current "friends" watch their backs and take note of what they will have in store when you decide you want to exert your pressure on them. 

FYI - I don't need to explain anything to Serry. Believe me his eyes are WIDE open.

Ask me how I know you/re lyin'? Because you're typin'...

Quietly endure.. see you don't know and never will know MISC, no matter how hard you pretend to. We don't quietly endure anything, from any one. It's why our family works. We don't pressure our family members, we don't have spreadsheets of rules, we don't have sign up sheets that take so long you would rather gauge your eyes out and we don't fear-monger as a leadership style like you try to. As for Lisa being silent.. lmao. No. You didn't know her either. She disliked you possibly more than I do from all the things Serry would tell her..I think it is utterly sad that you STILL have no clue how to run and maintain a successful alliance family. Actually, that's not true, it's not sad..it's hilarious. We all enjoy watching.

Something else just as funny? YOU trying to spout off about the #metoo movement TAG which is meant to be a tag of commiseration, hence how I used it here in commiserating regarding how much foul nonsense others have had to put up with regarding you and your treatment of them. We can just use #pooryou or #poorheartnoir. Since the violins and 'Kumbaya' ONLY come out when people push back back.. ofc you don't take this kind of stand when you have made fun of peoples lives, wives, their state of well being, size of penis, mental state, flat out name calling, STALKING, etc etc I could go on... but the point has been made over and over. Your halo rusted off years ago. Everyone knows what kind of hypocrite and person you are now. Talk about eyes wide open.

Lets keep this giggle-fest going with how many tears the misogynistic man you share that crown with has given you. You should see all the baby this.. baby that.. daddys home.. trust me baby...I love Misc... I love TU...texts another female leader and I have gotten from him thinking THAT is how to get females to fall in line with his ideas. Oh gosh.. is that how he gets you to fall in line all these years? Is that why you have those fits and storm out.. telling everyone you're leaving KoN to be more appreciated...that there is no humor or fun there anymore? Daddy indeed. Maybe that's how you like to be handled, which lets be honest...sets back female empowerment movements because you ALLOW IT willingly so therefore he uses it with other females. You are no victim.

I have meaningful relationships with women inside the game, and outside the game...and while you spout off more and more hypocritical statements, I encourage you to take your own advice....and sweetheart.. the only thing I'm shamelessly kicking around is you. I happen to like goats.

#victimnoir
    #martyrnoir
    #daddyshome

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
This discussion has been closed.