We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Comments

• Please post these on the battle report thread or don't post them at all, this is not the br thread.

Thanks

• Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 271RU1
    i would like to know more about cbee's second stroke and would love more information about heart's snicker eating fetish @taco boi (US1)
    its not just a fetish, its a lifestyle

:harold:
    MFUGA

• Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) Posts: 512US1
    Tempus, do you actually play this game anymore, or just Forum troll. You've been on bird so long you've grown tail feathers.

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 28.03.2019
    Tempus, do you actually play this game anymore, or just Forum troll. You've been on bird so long you've grown tail feathers.

Speaking of birds... I've heard that Avian Team Dream Team has thought of leaving the KoN nest.  Something about being force-fed lies. I may be wrong and will investigate the issue further.

But in all seriousness Heart, things happen. Some people bird because they dont have the time to play, I'm one.  Hell lets be honest, lots of people are birded because they dont want their outposts to get captured.  And as frustrating as it can be to both sides its all within the scope of the game.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • any rumors you have heard of DT leaving the war are entirely false
  • Jay87 (US1)Jay87 (US1) Posts: 4US1
    edited 29.03.2019

Central Power Victory :smile:
This discussion has been closed.