We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kon VS Misc

Today I, Keenan of the Xboxes member of the Mens Independent Society Of Christians or other known Informally as The Misc addresses you all talking about the criminal activities committed here today. We have been savagely attacked by the Kingdom of Neph triggering our auto war system forcing us to stop grooming our crops and troops fending the lands of robber barons to turn towards their cowardly attacks and declaration of war on our peoples when they initially raided we protected our women and children then we struck back and BOOM we hit a shield made entirely by meat and plastic cards called the dream team a once noble alliance but now they are easily swayed by words and high off of member berries we fight...and we fight against the tyranny of false promises and naive leadership for the final time the fight to end it all.

Comments

• Mens Independent Society Of Christians or other known Informally as The Misc
    Thats what it stands for??? There's a lot of christians in the us isn't there then...
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • What is a christian?
    KNOMED 
  • Mens Independent Society Of Christians or other known Informally as The Misc
    Thats what it stands for??? There's a lot of christians in the us isn't there then...
    You got something against us lad? 
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 171US1
    When a war on a pixel game's total length is about to be longer than World War I
    Tru tho, 4 years 3 months, we can beat that easy.
    MUFU Member

• yall laughed at minecraft boyz but now theyve merged with misc and are taking down kon

enjoy your demise fools, the end is near
    I play Minecraft. 

There. I said it.
  • When a war on a pixel game's total length is about to be longer than World War I
    You should come back from retirement, buddy.. :D
  • What is a christian?
    "Christianity is a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Its adherents, known as Christians, believe Jesus is the Son of God and savior of humanity, whose coming as the Messiah (Christ) was prophesied in the Old Testament of the Bible, and chronicled in the New Testament."

Do you know how to use Google, my friend?
  • Do you know what sarcasm is... forgivable as this is on a forum so not as easy to differentiate... slip again and my goons gonna find you '_'
    KNOMED 
  • Do you know what sarcasm is... forgivable as this is on a forum so not as easy to differentiate... slip again and my goons gonna find you '_'
    Do YOOOOUUUU know what SARCASM is? :D 
    Do YOOOOUUUU know what SARCASM is? :D 
    What is this foreign rhetorical device you speak about? Please enlighten me...
    KNOMED 
This discussion has been closed.