Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Redirected Login - INT3

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 804
edited 16.01.2019 in Technical Assistance
Brave Warriors,

Players are currently reporting that they're experiencing a change in their login! 

The reason for this redirection is the following: 

When you're deleting your cookies automatically by closing your browser and opening empire.goodgamestudios.com again, you'll then get logged-in to the new INT3 server!

This means that the respective server that you've actually been playing on, has to be manually picked, otherwise the INT3 server will be selected by default!  

We deeply apologize for any of your difficulties this might have resulted in!

Best Regards,

Your Empire Family 

Comments

• It says you have to pick it manually but it dosnt tell you how?. im trying to log in and the game is starting from the beginning
  • It says you have to pick it manually but it dosnt tell you how?. im trying to log in and the game is starting from the beginning
    on the initial screen where you have to log in at the btm is the server  (usually has a flag by it) - simply click on it and scroll down to correct server - i got password/details wrong message before i noticed this !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    oh yess

good games now did it great
    none of the servers are accessible

great mess up as always than you for nothing

• I only started with this issue last night ... I got it changed after about 15 minutes and about 6 tries to get it to connect to let me in.

I changed it to United States 1 last night and then today it kicked me back to whatever it was last night.  It did it again today but now I am at work and this is ticking me off.

I am at work today and attempting to get in and it is refusing to let me in.  I never had a problem logging in until this.  I do not have time while the few minutes I get at work to play games and guess when it will log me in.

Fix this.  
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    I only started with this issue last night ... I got it changed after about 15 minutes and about 6 tries to get it to connect to let me in.

I changed it to United States 1 last night and then today it kicked me back to whatever it was last night.  It did it again today but now I am at work and this is ticking me off.

I am at work today and attempting to get in and it is refusing to let me in.  I never had a problem logging in until this.  I do not have time while the few minutes I get at work to play games and guess when it will log me in.

Fix this.  
    little chance good games is looking into this, the Canadian community has login problems for about 11 month now and are as good as completely cut off now by the last change
  • oh yess

good games now did it great
    none of the servers are accessible

great mess up as always than you for nothing

They're all accessible. You just have to pick it or have it on remember password.

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • Red King (HANT1)Red King (HANT1) HANT1 Posts: 11
    Brave Warriors,

Players are currently reporting that they're experiencing a change in their login! 

The reason for this redirection is the following: 

When you're deleting your cookies automatically by closing your browser and opening empire.goodgamestudios.com again, you'll then get logged-in to the new INT3 server!

This means that the respective server that you've actually been playing on, has to be manually picked, otherwise the INT3 server will be selected by default!  

We deeply apologize for any of your difficulties this might have resulted in!

Best Regards,

Your Empire Family 

When events will start?
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
    so now the cookies are being deleted every time i log out?
    or is this for new players? i have no issues logging in.

• so we in usa 1 and int1 need new players AND U MAKE A INT 3 AS DEFAULT? CHANGE DEFAULT TO USA 1

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• Samifer (US1)Samifer (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    That's a cheerful enough explanation, but any chance you could make it NOT do that?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file