Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Where is HTML5?

We had HTML5 beta... now where is the Html5 game? adobe flash is no longer supported by the major browsers, and it was a big hassle just to get flash up and running on my brother's new computer.

Best Answer

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Accepted Answer
    The beta was 1 month ago and it was full with bugs and visual errors. 
    If the developers actually managed to fix the entire thing within just 1 month i would be greatly impressed. After all, this is GGS we are talking about. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Answers

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Accepted Answer
    The beta was 1 month ago and it was full with bugs and visual errors. 
    If the developers actually managed to fix the entire thing within just 1 month i would be greatly impressed. After all, this is GGS we are talking about. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    .... it was a big hassle just to get flash up and running on my brother's new computer.
    A new player on GGE and one recommended by an existing player...... Now that's a success story!!!

Real question...when are we going to have the proper HTML5 Beta of something that might be close to going gold?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file