The Sever Further falls

Comments

• New additions to the Sorth and Segel stand up tour:

@Keenanxbox (US1)
    @JohnnyRomance (US1)

Congratulations
    Damn this is going to be a solid lineup.
  • Apparently dreams do come true, on gge at least...... 
    KNOMED 

• DT owns TNP and Asylum is fam to TU. SK will definitely be the next one to be torn apart and suddenly want to join the KON family, well at least KON is done tearing apart HITMEN for leaving GK when their Marshal abandoned the family.
    pretty SAD Kingdom of Dreamers warring Hittman after we just farmed them
    don't you mean Dreamy Nephers

I had a dream i wiped out 10k in troops. Oh wait,  that actually happened didnt it ravage. Keep running that mouth.
    #ravageexposed

• First time logging into the Forum in a few years, and I see its the same Trolls as before, lol. 
    Just keeping it alive lmao

• DT owns TNP and Asylum is fam to TU. SK will definitely be the next one to be torn apart and suddenly want to join the KON family, well at least KON is done tearing apart HITMEN for leaving GK when their Marshal abandoned the family.

I had a dream i wiped out 10k in troops. Oh wait,  that actually happened didnt it ravage. Keep running that mouth.
    #ravageexposed
    Cbee is prolly now contacting the bank to increase the daily limit he can spend on increasing irrelevant pixel flames. 
    How's that rulerwasi account treatin' ya?  

#ravageexposed
    Cbee is prolly now contacting the bank to increase the daily limit he can spend on increasing irrelevant pixel flames. 

• hoho the server became spicy again
  • Image result for nani meme
    KNOMED 

#ravageexposed
    Looks like it's treating him better than you're treating your account. Sell it or something before it gets completely destroyed. Also, CBee, how's that bird treating you? I see you still cant back up the shit you talk.
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• wooh

• I love being able to sit back and watch the carnage ensue.

Now, we have 

M.I.S.C and M.U fam along with The Unamed Fam V.S KON, DT Fam, and remnants of Grumpy King Fam

Remember when KON were rulers and had dozens of subs only to have to decimate and assimilate more and more until only a few remained. Look at it all now.
    Remember when Grumpy King had it's handful of loyal subs? 
    Remember when Dream Team wasn't getting rocked daily?

It's Fluffy Unicorns all over again. Testing an alliances war state and showing their fragility. 

Whooses next to be exposed?

• Whooses next to be exposed?

Probably all these garbage independents taking in the turncoats
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • MaxMaxon (US1)MaxMaxon (US1) Posts: 87US1
    Make love not war.

MaxMaxon: Totally agree 100%. This game must be a beta. I'm sure of it.
    Coolking4716: Beta, sadly, was 5 years ago, lol

I AM KAI!

New browser out: CROM! And if you don't like it...then da hell with you!

Sign In to comment.