Last Comment In 2019

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 653Moderator
edited 01.01.2019 in Games
This is the second generation of this thread. Making it the predecessor of this thread.

The last poster who comments in 2019 wins, you have from now until December 31st 23:59:59 to post, then the last comment is the winner. We're using CET as timezone, just like the last time and time before that.

(Yes a majority of this was copy & pasted, trying to keep it original)

For record keeping sake, here are our winners so far:

Leaderboard:

2017 - @Herveus (AU1)
2018 - @Herveus (AU1)
2019 - Undecided 

Quoting from the original thread:

"So let's get it started, shall we?"

Comments

• But it is already 2019
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,525
    I shall get the triple :wink:

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • We allowed to do multiple comments? Within reason ofc no spamming.
    #Shrinktherubygap
  • Herv plays this professionally.

Idk 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • I'll get it this time.
    This is my career

This is my destiny

• I could have made the last comment in 2018, but my timing was off. Got distracted with gaming on Goodgame Empire. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    I could have made the last comment in 2018, but my timing was off. Got distracted with gaming on Goodgame Empire. lol.
    do 2 monitors like me :D

• i m the winner
  • I win

• Don't you mean FIRST comment of 2019
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
    naw

• Ich werde gewinnen. ;)
    Hast du letztes mal auch gesagt

• I was drunk in the pub :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) ! better than fireworks :-)

Leading the Targaryens - what have i done to upset the war gods ? less playing time more writing time :-s

PS interested in joining - PM our recruiter or any officer in Game :-)

I was sick in the bed

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 277
    This is the second generation of this thread. Making it the predecessor of this thread.
    Just a little worried that Neroxnex is using the Tardis... in my timeline 2019 succeeds 2018 rather than precedes it.

unless its just breaking it gently to us that Herv has as good as won already :smile:
    hmmmmmmmmm maybe I have xD

Sign In to comment.