Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lack Of Samurai Invasion in the Monthly Festival

One thing I've noticed is that GGE has neglected to include the Samurai Invasion in this month's Festival, instead opting for THREE nomad invasions.

I'm really not happy with this, as I have a ton of Sam tokens saved up from the Samurai Invasion that happened before the Festival.

Not sure if there's a reason behind this, but anyone know when we can expect to see the Samurai Invasion back?

Thanks
~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 342
    edited 19.12.2018
    It's not the first time that GGE have done this by seeming to deliberately NOT putting the usual sams in event rotation during a LTPE)...... suspecting the timing of it may have something to do with improving stability on the festive period (perhaps....otherwise haven't a clue unless they want to stop a lot of people completing Q'sD for some reason!)

This was asked a couple of times at start of the month.  apart from Fuji feeding back its a deliberate choice, there has been no explanation.
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    They make more money from people boosting to hit the khan. 
Sign In to comment.