Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Looking for an active Alliance

Hi, I'm an old player. Like really old. Used to play around 6 years ago. Just getting back to the game now and I'm looking for a decent alliance. 

I'm a fun-loving lad. I really enjoy this game. Quit because time constraints and too much politics. That said, I'm really experienced and looking to get pretty strong. Yes, I am a ruby player, but I don't spend my life savings on it, so I only buy now and then. Just looking to have a good time, and looking for a helpful alliance, in which I can grow. Don't want to change alliances every 10 levels. Most of the alliances I've joined are inactive. So looking for a nice bunch of active lads. 

Also you can find me next to the RBC at 721:614 on server UK1. It's Castle Morlanta, in case you want check out my castle. I will be relocating it later on. It's just there for now. I'm just level 18, but that's only for now. I did only start 4 days ago, to be fair. Anyway. Let me know :) 

Comments

• paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    If you left because of the politics, then I'm afraid to say it hasn't gotten any better, or ever will :) , but welcome back!
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file