We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

overpowered Foreign castles

This is why i no longer like them...
bloodcrows maybe, but this is just...
a waste of my time
maybe reduce the fire damage inflicted?
I change my signature too often...

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,749AU1
    Naw it just seems no one taught you properly they are about as weak as attacks get from non-player entities

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • well
    ok...
    idk what you mean, im not level 70.
    whatever
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 530US1
    There are ways to lessen the strength of fl attacks, and then you reach a point where you don't care anymore what they send.
    That said, the strength of the attack to defense ability ratio of a player seems to be at it's highest when you're a lvl 50-69 player.
  • B100dcrows and Foreignerbots are the same simulated players with a slight variance in dispositions based on which server they came from. They are mostly very weak, often 100king like abandoned accounts, sending atta% that are also, mostly very weak, like they factored in atta% sent on NPC towers. Occasionally they send a decent one, but even these are only mid-level.

Those fires don't 100k t00 bad. You can probably put them out over a few hours using the free 4 min skips or in ten, twenty minutes if you have skips to speed up the e%tinguishing with. Set up a sturdier defense and ne%t time, they won't get through.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Easier way is just get ur alliance to support you
  • Easier way is just get ur alliance to support you
    i am the leader of my alliance and the second highest level person is only level 26 or something.
  • Quit the game, obviously you suck.

Fl hits are garbage. You can either counter hit or do something known as defending with trash tools.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    Quit the game, obviously you suck.

Fl hits are garbage. You can either counter hit or do something known as defending with trash tools.

No wonder since he created his own alliance. 
    There is no one inside his alliance that can guide him or tell him how the game works. 

He should abandon his current project and go join an already etsablished alliance so that he can improve at the game. 
    I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to start your own alliance, but if you lack the basic knowledge of the game, then there is really no point. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• edited 24.12.2018
    Quit the game, obviously you suck.

I have discovered from a few outer realms pros how to properly defend my castle, and i am now prepared for another attack.

No wonder since he created his own alliance. 
    There is no one inside his alliance that can guide him or tell him how the game works. 

He should abandon his current project and go join an already etsablished alliance so that he can improve at the game. 
    I'm not saying that it's a bad thing to start your own alliance, but if you lack the basic knowledge of the game, then there is really no point. 
    i didn't start it, it was handed to me from less experienced players (this is my second time playing).
  • @"Ultimate_Legend.US1"
    You can use Counter Attack to cancel the FL attack. Just hit the attacking castle and it will disappear with all troops sent. 
    My advice: Join to decent alliance where somebody can teach you. Lack of knowledge is a big problem in this game.

• @"Ultimate_Legend.US1"
    You can use Counter Attack to cancel the FL attack. Just hit the attacking castle and it will disappear with all troops sent. 
    My advice: Join to decent alliance where somebody can teach you. Lack of knowledge is a big problem in this game.

thanks falcon
Sign In to comment.