We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• i am facing a big problem, this seasonevent i am trying to find the helmet from the commander, but instead of the helmet there is a stone of a other commander from a few seasonevents ago.

what can i do about this?  because i have been playing with an 8 hour booster yesterday, to find out i cannot get a second helmet and complete the second commander
  • Ms Bel (US1)Ms Bel (US1) Posts: 3US1
    Is there a bug in the friends list - it is stating I'm full, although I only had 18 friends - I removed someone and it would still not allow me to add someone.   USA Ms Bel
  • thisis geting friggin redicilous
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • uhh, has anyone else noticed the glory points are not being counted in the alliance events page?? this is the second time my alliance has had this happen in the last week, at least that we noticed.
  • SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • I never got the phoenix knight hero in the spring night event . I can't get one finish never mind starting on a second one.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,713INT3
    uhh, has anyone else noticed the glory points are not being counted in the alliance events page?? this is the second time my alliance has had this happen in the last week, at least that we noticed.
    Check your Alliance Level.  Once you are Maxed, the glory doesn't count up anymore.  You will still lose that small % each day, so you will see the glory show up on the alliance page.....and then stop......and then show up again...…. and then stop again.  Perfectly normal!

My gut tells me you are playing on HTML5.   ALSO, perfectly normal...…… 

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Twice now, tried sending Oil from Sands to ice, but it didn't show up.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) Posts: 29US1
    What's the deal with copy and paste?  This feature is no longer available in either the messages or the alliance chat.  It's a big pain when you have to re-type everything.  Is there a setting in html that will make this work again?  
  • Hello Everyone!

I am Rainbow Brite; a bug huntress for the glorious 'Goodgame: Empire'! Some of you may remember me on the forums from quite some time ago now, well, now I am back and ready to try to help you guys with any issues you may be having from a bug-perspective! So quickly before you post anything, please read below: 

The intention of this thread is to help you, the players, by answering questions, having discussions and also verifying potential bugs or problems you may be experiencing.
    I will communicate relevant information directly to you guys as and when I receive the information myself via this thread.
    This thread is intended for English-speaking players, however if you want to post your problem here in English from another server, that is no problem at all! 

I want you guys to feel like you can discuss freely about Empire in this thread, however, this thread will not tolerate abuse towards other players/forum users nor towards Goodgame Studios employees and moderators. Should there be any abuse of this kind seen in this thread, the user responsible should be prepared for a possible ban on their account.

Apart from that, have fun! Enjoy Empire! And get in touch if I can be of help to you! 

- Rainbow Brite

• i am not able to demolish my barracks on my OUTPOST.
  • Why is https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/ forever redirecting me to https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/flash since around 15:00hrs GMT today. Whatever browser I try to use, Chrome or IE. Obviously Edge will not use Flash player anyway.

Any info would be helpful.

Regards K.

kyl3 broflovski @ en 1

Why is https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/ forever redirecting me to https://empire.goodgamestudios.com/flash since around 15:00hrs GMT today. Whatever browser I try to use, Chrome or IE. Obviously Edge will not use Flash player anyway.

Any info would be helpful.

Regards K.

Hopefully that means that GGS is doing "maintenance" on HTML5.  About time.

FYI - I am running it on Edge 17 just fine...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Little Fury (INT1)Little Fury (INT1) Posts: 31INT1
    edited 01.05.2019
    Spring Nights Festival page 44 last reward is wrong!
    The reward is Uniform of the Nutcracker Warrior.
    It should be Molten Helm right?

And also missing one of the gems for the complete set of phoenix knight in round 2 of Spring nightd festival.

so round 2 missing 1 piece of the armor set...
    and also missing 1 gem from the full set...

Or was the event designed to give incomplete sets?

Post edited by Little Fury (INT1) on
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    PJH_ (GB1) schrieb:
    " if you see anymore of these feel free to drop me a private message with the names and I can see what we can do about them.  "

No-can-do : There are thousands of them on the UK server and the difference between us is that you are paid to maintain quality of your company's product... not me :)

It would be really good if you could sort them.... but the fact that no one in GGS seems to know/care about this shows just how out of touch with the game "you" have all become.... so sad : it pays those paychecks.....
    I'm sorry we cannot do anything about them. There are policies in which we must abide by when it comes to account deletion and those accounts do not meet the criteria.

- Rainbow Brite
    Hey....

Credit where its is due - it took a couple of months but looks like this got sorted with the April update and gge solved what ever was wrong with their "policy" - please pass on the "well done" 
    It's not that I don't want 9,000 Epic Artifacts.... 

But, even the new Lost and Found would choke on that many...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Your new royal depot is not good it makes you have to click an extra time to get to  he messages

You need to use message alot in this game and that will lead to alot of clicking and cause wrist problems

You need to fix this for the safty of your players
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    You need to fix this for the safty of your players
    Sorry to be pedantic, but can i make a small correction to the statement...

"GGE need to fix this for the sanity of  your players"... or maybe "...the safety of your future incomes".

I'm beginning to suspect this isn't actually a game but an academic study into how bad an interface has to be before users give up    [and no, I didn't forget the smiley face]
  • just sent 400+ units to the blade coast but they never arrived, even used several skip times for them to get there. now I am out of my units, they just disappeared ???
  • ROS59 (US1)ROS59 (US1) Posts: 11US1
    The game is no longer defaulting to give the highest level production buildings, the highest percentage workload.

In my one of my ops, Gourmet Vittles, I have 8 granaries maxed to level 30.    The game is giving 100% production to once of my granaries which is level 25 while one of my level 30 granaries is only getting 42% production.    Of the 8 level 30 granaries, 5 are correct and 3 are not. 
Sign In to comment.