Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 30
    edited 22.03.2019
    Here you go :D,

https://prnt.sc/n181j6
    https://prnt.sc/n181tg

I know the commanders are not visible unless you scroll down (commanders go up, gge logic). But why that white line which dissapears when there are 21 commanders again, so 2 send away ? It feels like this is a bug.

Edit: ''scroll down'':  commander list becomes a scroll list to pick the right commander

Greetingz
    I have noticed the same problem. But it only happens sometimes. It seem to happen if one of your commanders hits a target after/while you opened up the attack dialouge. Wrong conclusion. it happens when you have more than 21 ready commanders.... then i get that weird inverted scroll list as in the screenshots. If you have 21 or less commanders ready there is no problem.
    Post edited by Aloq (SKN1) on
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Myself and others cannot select a building so cannot upgrade them
    TP
  • Players reporting not able to recruit troops
    TP
  • In attack reports, cannot drop down for comm selection, it greys out. Cannot upgrade buildings, either nothing happens when you try or the resources amount stays grey. We are having so many members continue to have issues with the speed, with logging in, with alot of things since the HTML switch has occurred. In turn, they are quitting, not logging in as regularly and getting very very annoyed with the game. How long will you continue to persist with this swap. It doesnt appear to be working successful from a normal player perspective. And that's all we are, just people trying to have fun. Behind the scenes you may have massive reasons why you've swapped from flash to html but from just a gamer perspective on the front line, your failing miserably. 
    Macarthur Saint @ au 1
  • Took ages to find this thread  @Rainbow Brite  think it needs pinning !

current shapeshifters rankings not showing - just a blank page !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

@BM Fujiwara
     seems to come and go anything on this issue ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • I have a bug with quest 19 of Ivory Queen. It's not showing the correct amount of loot totals when it says loot from anywhere. At this rate I'll never finish the quest if it keeps not adding up correctly.  :s
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Took ages to find this thread  @Rainbow Brite  think it needs pinning !

@BM Fujiwara
    Seems to be visible to me at the moment, is it still not working for you? Also, Flash or HTML5?
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

@BM Fujiwara
    Seems to be visible to me at the moment, is it still not working for you? Also, Flash or HTML5?
    lol am using flash as HTML5 is so slow i can cook a 4 course meal waiting for the castle to change !

when i checked earlier the rankings were there but are not again now ! might be a display issue or something not quite loading right - game seems variable - plays ok for a while then goes super laggy as well !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• Ian9years (US1)Ian9years (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    edited 01.04.2019
    There is a bug with the PO item Saga of the Terror Bird. The image has disappeared completely, but it is still there. It does not show up in the castle, but you know it is there with its footprint. Putting it in storage works, although there is no image.
    https://prnt.sc/n5juo3
    https://prnt.sc/n5jux3
    https://prnt.sc/n5jvh5
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: The problem fixed itself, thanks anyways.
    Post edited by Ian9years (US1) on
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    sometimes on the flash version castles don't load in player overviews or battle reps. usually relaunching fixes it, but it's very annoying when I'm scrolling through alliance rosters for a target, find someone suitably close, and open their info page, only to not be able to click on the icon for their castle to jump to it on the map.
    dunno if this was brought up already but I'd like to put it out there
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    cow king seems to be causing issues..see ICON thread
    Shares @ au 1
  • LizGamer (AU1)LizGamer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    Big Issues with game at the moment and can't even contact support ...issues with that.....GGE the game needs attention NOW!!!!
    Our team is under attack and we can't even send support....can't send resources and can't navigate the map....just a couple of the issues
    LizGamer @ au 1
  • The robber baron event has ended after only being on for a few hours.
    This week it was the Cow King.(a re-masked) regular event.
    It should have been on all day.
  • When replacing a gem on equipment, the cost of removal is blank.
  • The Daily Registration gift is not working.
    I'm a level 70.
    I'm guessing it is a glitch and shouldn't even be outside our castle.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 02.04.2019
    Well, I know the accounts with 3 year Birds are banned.... so what are accounts with permanent 00:00 time left???

Timing IS everything...……..

NEVER MIND!    I went back into the game, and saw THIS: 

I guess the game was trying to ADD UP all the banned time so it was showing 00:00 until the lag was done.

Now that I know it is a banned account, I don't mind showing the name...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• taloon (INT1)taloon (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    hi.  game is not logging in sine yesterday...and if login after multiple attempts  it again struck in between.. making it impossible to play. using chrome and firefox... tried both flash and html versions same problem persisted till now...
  • hi.  game is not logging in sine yesterday...and if login after multiple attempts  it again struck in between.. making it impossible to play. using chrome and firefox... tried both flash and html versions same problem persisted till now...
    I had issues on sunday night / monday morning - had to do a complete system reset - including router powered off everything and then restarted - seemed to clear residual issues from the leaky data stacks - i also use Cache Cleaner from Piriform as an external cache clean ! - not advertising just for info !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• BobHor4nd4 (AU1)BobHor4nd4 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    edited 03.04.2019
    The 'Spring Dream' pop-up ad does not have a close button. It is necessary to refresh the game to clear it. Fortunately it does not show up again on reload.

(Won't even mention that it is Autumn here)
    I know you think of me as an easy kill, but I must warn you that I have powerful enemies who may take umbrage at being deprived of the opportunity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file