Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Diffident (US1)Diffident (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Robust testing...a concept that the GGE programmers seem oblivious about. Many of the gitches are a result of poor programming and the lack of a management of change log. Testing would have shown the bugs and a log would have allowed for a fairly efficient rollback!

Shoddy programming would lead to dismissal in most companies.
  • hi i have just bought the khan offer and im missing 8k khan flags and some skips could i please get them thank you 
  • Diffident (US1)Diffident (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    hi i have just bought the khan offer and im missing 8k khan flags and some skips could i please get them thank you 
    I think you will likely have to send in a ticket to see if they will help.

• Prezes (WORLD1)Prezes (WORLD1) Posts: 1
    edited 29.11.2022
    My friend who has registered and created new account just sent me this ss, he can't do anything
    Any idea what to do rn?
    Btw: After refreshing game he still have this problem

• I purchased 2 nomad totems from the Kahn medal merchant on October 14th. They are still not in my inventory. 
  • SUPER-MAC (GB1)SUPER-MAC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225
    Recruitment speed bug

Why is the time different under the same conditions?
    relic longbowman, feast +800%, barracks L13 = +65%, no cast bonus

1:10    main, no drill ground

1:17    op, no drill ground
    1:32    op, drill ground L1 + item = 135%
    1:27    op, drill ground L5 + item = 235%

1:33    fire, no drill ground
    1:36    sand, no drill ground
    1:39    ice, no drill ground

Note specially the ops, drill grounds actually hurt the speed.

I noticed different healing times also but I'm more concerned with recruitment.

Public order from decoration makes a huge difference to healing and recruitment speed, maybe you have more decoration at your main castle
  • SUPER-MAC (GB1)SUPER-MAC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225
    Todays update with the change of the correct courtyard figures, it is still in the wrong place on stats, it is in ranged, bit annoying having to work it out on every single repoert, every castle you spy, yes its simple math but its not meant to be like that realy is it, are you going to make a seperate section for the courtyard limit instead of putting it in the ranged stat, people casts dont have 217k% ranged defence
  • Recruitment speed bug

Why is the time different under the same conditions?
    relic longbowman, feast +800%, barracks L13 = +65%, no cast bonus

1:10    main, no drill ground

1:17    op, no drill ground
    1:32    op, drill ground L1 + item = 135%
    1:27    op, drill ground L5 + item = 235%

1:33    fire, no drill ground
    1:36    sand, no drill ground
    1:39    ice, no drill ground

Note specially the ops, drill grounds actually hurt the speed.

I noticed different healing times also but I'm more concerned with recruitment.

PO in each castle affects the speed as well - plus keep level etc. not a flat playing field  - same for hospital and tools !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 999
    edited 09.12.2022
    @Poseidon ? seems to be 2 bugs at mo asking if anyone has reported quests not working right in storm -  exotic jewelery not being added correctly - if new will raise a ticket - also similar issue with beri invasion points ?

another one shapeshifter defgence not showing correct courtyard troops - again !
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Stev-O (US1)Stev-O (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I also noticed the Quest Aqua totals are not increasing equally with looted Aqua.
    A few days ago I hit a lvl 80/75 for over 33K aqua but the quest only registered ~15K
    Today I actually paid closer attention and I hit a lvl 70/65 for over 22K and the quest only gave me credit for 11.7K  
    then I hit a lvl 60/50 for 11.2K ... was only credited with 5.8K
    The overall Aqua increased properly, only the "quest" did not add properly

Stev-O @ usa 1
  • Stev-O (US1)Stev-O (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 09.12.2022
    delete

Stev-O @ usa 1
  • herra1 (SKN1)herra1 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Outpost tools lose.
  • One time I almost spent $200 on this game but then GGE wouldn't accept my credit card probably because I'm in Canada and after getting that warning I was like wth I just won't spend any money and I didn't try the amazon payment method.
    Proud sergeant of Court of Amber
  • some people i know are not getting the daily rewards in for example events
    its full greeen to advance to next level but takes more than a day to register in nomad
    i counted at least 3
     not getting the master  blacksmith rewards or sceats depending on their level
  • DarkBob4 (US1)DarkBob4 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    This is a problem that several of us have bnoticed.

Once you build a tent in Blade Coast, the game freezes.  A player has to log out then log back in. Irrittaing
  • i know tonight is end of the season and two of my guys basically get this will losse rewards dye ti tge dekat
  • Tony9601 (US1)Tony9601 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    How do I join the discord server? Every link I try to use doesn't let me in.
  • I just restarted the game w a new account yesterday and im not seeing the ice championship event, or the war of the realms event in the area where the other npc merchants are below the castle. Does this mean that in order to be able to participate in the previously mentioned events, i have to have created my account before the ice championship event started (01.12.2022) ? 
  • I just restarted the game w a new account yesterday and im not seeing the ice championship event, or the war of the realms event in the area where the other npc merchants are below the castle. Does this mean that in order to be able to participate in the previously mentioned events, i have to have created my account before the ice championship event started (01.12.2022) ? 

You have to reach a certain level to participate to events.

Merci à moi-même pour cette magnifique signature ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file