Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

13739»

Comments

• shoofly (US1)shoofly (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    For some time now the alliance chronicles do not show any glory.  Was this changed on purpose or is it a bug?  They help when you have newbies and an alliance declares war; you could see who attacked around that time.  Not anymore!
  • stupa (US1)stupa (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    In the nomad event that is currently on, I fight and win but I do cannot collet the loot. My nomads are at level 20 and I have not received any loot from my wins. 
  • Hello...

After the update i cannot rename commanders , or name castles.
    This is game breaking. 
    I have tried using 3 different browser to see if the problem is client sided. 

chrome, brave and edge. 

Problem still persists. I had no issues until the recent update. 

-r3kt
  • Maybe not as serious a bug as the other ones that have been reported here, but I just started play for the day and went to attack my first foreign lord castle of the event, and found this: everything from my spy report, to my troops and tools, to the flank listing in the attack screen that normally goes, "melee defenders - missile defenders - wall bonus - melee bonus - missile bonus - moat bonus" is showing up totally mirror-image reversed.

It also shows up in the units overview tab in my castle, but as far as I can tell so far other things are ok

Not as serious, but to someone with a high-functioning but still autistic brain like mine that relies on patterns and predictability to manage in day to day life it is still significantly disorienting and unpleasant.  Not so much to whine, because that's not my purpose in this, but to note that if this isn't fixed it could become an accessibility issue for people whose neurological disabilities are greater than mine.
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 1,944
    Maybe not as serious a bug as the other ones that have been reported here, but I just started play for the day and went to attack my first foreign lord castle of the event, and found this: everything from my spy report, to my troops and tools, to the flank listing in the attack screen that normally goes, "melee defenders - missile defenders - wall bonus - melee bonus - missile bonus - moat bonus" is showing up totally mirror-image reversed.

It also shows up in the units overview tab in my castle, but as far as I can tell so far other things are ok

Not as serious, but to someone with a high-functioning but still autistic brain like mine that relies on patterns and predictability to manage in day to day life it is still significantly disorienting and unpleasant.  Not so much to whine, because that's not my purpose in this, but to note that if this isn't fixed it could become an accessibility issue for people whose neurological disabilities are greater than mine.
    There was a small issue in one of the tutorials of the game so they tried to reverse the sort order in there. Obviously that didn't go as planned and now it's reversed everywhere hehe. It's getting fixed though.
  •   There a change i noticed today and wondering if is a bug or intentionally placed as an additional challenge.

In the Castle Overview troops and tools in reverse order.  To find available troops you must click a number of times to get to the end of the row to find available troops.
       Similarly, the tool order is reversed in attack screens.
      It seems both of these changes would a challenge, especially if a player has some tint toward dyslexia.

There a change i noticed today and wondering if is a bug or intentionally placed as an additional challenge.

In the Castle Overview troops and tools in reverse order.  To find available troops you must click a number of times to get to the end of the row to find available troops.
       Similarly, the tool order is reversed in attack screens.
      It seems both of these changes would a challenge, especially if a player has some tint toward dyslexia.

As I've already said 3 times now, it's not intended and will get changed soon ;-)
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    I noticed that you could not name beri camp or click on the field where the name of the comm or cast, not sure if a bug or not and if anyone else noticed.
    It's indeed a bug, GGS is experiencing issues with some of their textfields, they are working on it.
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    It's indeed a bug, GGS is experiencing issues with some of their textfields, they are working on it.
    thank you, glad i let you know ;)
  • The troops that were previously available in the Khan Medals shop are no longer available
  • The troops that were previously available in the Khan Medals shop are no longer available
    same for me
    almost always number 1 in weekly rankings

level 14: baronet
    level 16: viscount
    level 18: count palatine
    level 20: vice duke
    currently at level 21

• Your specials seem to be off by a day ever since the last sam event. There was a nice offer for rent-a-widgets and other items that would have helped in the glory event starting the next day. Problem is that the widget timers run out before event starts. Now we have an offer that would help with Khan, but timed widgets will be useless by tomorrow. Sure, the other stuff in the package is nice, but I'd like the benefit of all if I spend the 9999 rubies. Please fix it or quit trying to Khan me if that's the intent.
    I understand this is a little annoying but I believe these shorter events are only a one month thing. With this month being nearly over I don't think we will see a fix for this issue.
  • Alexis317 (US1)Alexis317 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Hello.

I sent a message off to the technical/problem and they mentioned I might get a quicker answer going through this website.

Problem/Bug?  Under Master Blacksmith I earned 7,925 lotus tolkens.  When I went to select Sacred Elephant Shrine or Sultan's Secret retreat I got the following message:

Alert
    This place is located in a kingdom which you can no longer access.

I'm not sure what the message means, but it prevent me from spending the Lotus Tolkens on those decorations.  Other feature like horsetails and horror worked.

Thank you for you time.

Alexis317  US1
  • Alexis317 (US1)Alexis317 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    In addition, these same decorations are part of the top 5 and top 100 for the current Eric's Seasonal points rewards.

Thanks again for looking into this.

Alexis317 US1
  • KSC (ASIA1)KSC (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 6
    edited 15:16
    did not received any mystery box from event 

ZL is back :)
    End of DF this time :P
    Asia 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights