Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• orion21 (AU1)orion21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 26
    Yes half way through hitting crows I got kicked off. Cannot get back on..........very frustrating
    orion21 @ au 1
  • Still can't open the Sale shop. Has been going on for weeks. I've run into others with this same issue. I have contacted support and they gave me the old it's you not us line. Really need this fixed!
  • I did not get the special equipment item for the Reaper's Wrath event
  • I'm having repeated issues trying to invite someone to play the game. Get to level 5, save the password and username, log out and try to log back in. The game does not recognize the password, yet does not allow the username to be re used. Your system may be having issues. 
  • Still can't open the Sale shop. Has been going on for weeks. I've run into others with this same issue. I have contacted support and they gave me the old it's you not us line. Really need this fixed!
    Well after over a month of back and forth with the help bot barry I discovered firefox is the solution in a question someone asked in a forum from June 2020. Chrome, Edge and safari were useless for the sale shop with the crown. So if anyone else is having issues were you get no error messages just use FF and save yourself the headache that is barry. 
  • i think unique build items with description are permament 
    so why do i see 28D on the winter market place skin?
  • -kN (PT1)-kN (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1
    I have a problem can someone help me ?

http://prntscr.com/1y7r15x
  • Bug with the new foreign invader event. Invalidates unit flank increase on commanders you send to attack castles. You can still place them in attack planning, but when you try to send them, it sends an error message of too many units on the flank.
    Tested with set effects (Shadow king), gem, and commander effects.
  • I'm having the same problem the 2 people before me have reported. Cannot send an attack on Foreign lords as the unit flank limit is high. Absurd!
    This is definitely a bug, checked with every combination of commanders I have, it doesn't work. Please fix, or I cannot hit any FL this cycle.
  • Post Downtime 13:00-14:00 - 03/11/21 Hotfix. The foreign lord flank space bug is still there. Not at all fixed.
  • edited 04.11.2021
    I'm having the same problem the 2 people before me have reported. Cannot send an attack on Foreign lords as the unit flank limit is high. Absurd!
    This is definitely a bug, checked with every combination of commanders I have, it doesn't work. Please fix, or I cannot hit any FL this cycle.

maybe you are changing your commander after you auto load or manually load in the trooops and units... u might be changing the commander to one with less allowed troops on those flanks....  just a thought ...hope this might help

btw im pretty sure that u have to manually remove the troops if the commander is changed after loading....
  • Gorsey (GB1)Gorsey (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Don't know if it's a bug but game keeps kicking me out of Beyond The Horizon before I can do anything, eg click on 'show me' for upgrading keep & it kicks me out of all game completely.  Is this a bug, as it's not happened to me before?

Also, have you increased system requirements, as game crashes about every half hour or often on new announcements, etc in main game?

Thanks
  • I'm having the same problem the 2 people before me have reported. Cannot send an attack on Foreign lords as the unit flank limit is high. Absurd!

maybe you are changing your commander after you auto load or manually load in the trooops and units... u might be changing the commander to one with less allowed troops on those flanks....  just a thought ...hope this might help

btw im pretty sure that u have to manually remove the troops if the commander is changed after loading....
    Also doesn't work. Nothing does. 
    It counts only for the larger forgeign lords, smaller ones seem to be good..
    Hope for a fix soon
  • shape shifter shop is empty only silver pieces and an equipment is begin sold
  • shape shifter shop is empty only silver pieces and an equipment is begin sold
    @Crom Cruach  as above shops empty ? ! not worth doing as nothing to buy !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

• already nothing worth it expect silver pieces (which started to be valueless )
  • Suzushi (US1)Suzushi (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    hello I sent about 10 attacks out on robber baron and when I came back the messages looked like this 
    not game braking but still a bug
  • hello I sent about 10 attacks out on robber baron and when I came back the messages looked like this 
    not game braking but still a bug
    have you cleared cashes? it happens to me then it get fixed suddenly
  • Acid-Rain (US1)Acid-Rain (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 17.11.2021
    Had a bunch of horns coming at my main so slapped on a 60% CY bonus for defense as a stables build item and low and behold no bonus was to be found in any of the reports or defensive set up but can be found equipped to my commander stats along with my stables....Wrote my good friend Barry over the weekend and no reply so far on this issue. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file