Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• hi, i hope you can help, i cant see any of my castles when trying to set defence tool
    @Crom Cruach  is this a known issue - can see wall on attack set up but not courtyard - as well !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 24
    There are no food production at SKN server after downtime for Maintenance!
  • jonker (SKN1)jonker (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    In addition to the previous post, IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jonker @ skn 1
  • ost3 (SKN1)ost3 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 11
    Big urgent probblem

no food produktion at any castles
  • Virusje (NL1)Virusje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    my alliance forge does not reset since a couple of days. 
  • Terth (US1)Terth (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Beyond The Horizon issue: 

I found that if player_x launch an attack on a city state.. and player_y takes it from him.
    If player_x sent out attacks from the city state, then when the new person_y captures the city state from player_x,  it will not show them that any attacks were sent... When the attacker looks to see who is sending so many attacks on their capital, it will look like player_y who currently owns the city state sent the attacks.

This causes those that have attacks on them to retaliate against player_y for sending many tool breaking attacks.  

Terth @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 852
    I keep getting a popup when donating res to alliance funds or transporting between kingdoms, saying that I don't have enough resources to do that. If i subtract 1 piece from the total, then it works. Not game breaking but exceedingly annoying. Get it sorted.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 272

@JYT (US1) same

• market barrows not working, msg saying they are on the move which their not?

been couple days now
  • ZePortugal (PT1)ZePortugal (PT1) PT1 Posts: 14
    edited 04.08.2020
    Bons Dias

Já há alguns dias nos postos avançados que so permite 4 slots de defesa, quem tem sede na defesa, nao deixa por 5 slots disponíveis, so deixa  nos cps. a  e bugs atras ​​de bugs e não resolvem  sera que chegou a hora de todos pararmos de invistir com tempo e alguns com dinheiro,

agradecer resposta

atentamente
    ZePortugal @ pt 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 272

Any idea why I lost rubies over night.

• solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 24
    Several members of my ally haven't been able to send ressources, they are told the carrages are busy, which they seems to have been for almost a week now.
    They are not the type that go on forum, and untill now I thought it was a generel problem that would be fixed, since it's more than one that have that problem
    solveig @ skn 1
  • bomby1 (GB1)bomby1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    had issues trying to sell gems and equipment for weeks ,very slow and once sold reappears again then an error message.
    today it just freezes altogether and unable to access any equipment

bomby1 @ en 1
  • ruduld (US1)ruduld (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Hey @Rainbow Brite ,

For some reason, I am not in the Kingdom's League. Personally, I think its a bug. Could you look into it?

Thx,
    Ruduld
  • Hey @Rainbow Brite ,

For some reason, I am not in the Kingdom's League. Personally, I think its a bug. Could you look into it?

Thx,
    Ruduld

You now have to be over level 70 to compete in this - they changed last month !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • lord dre (NL1)lord dre (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 12.08.2020
    Food problem

After the last update of August 12, the food production in all worlds and all events has stopped, nowhere more bread is coming in. In a few hours nobody will have food !!!!!!

@problem resolved itself after about 10 minutes
  • sherdian0 (GB1)sherdian0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    No food production in any of my castles after a GGE Update AGAIN, have tried logging out and then logging back in again but that has not solved the problem.
    GGE get your act together!!! 
    sherdian0 @ en 1
  • HI. I have 2 problems. One is that some of my relic conservatories aren't producing the max food in. One is actually at the 10% level. Makes it not worth upgrading. Two is the game won't let me upgrade PO items that require glass or iron. Can you help me fix that, please?
  • MURUGANFighter (INT1)MURUGANFighter (INT1) INT1 Posts: 23
    edited 12.08.2020
    HI. I have 2 problems. One is that some of my relic conservatories aren't producing the max food in. One is actually at the 10% level. Makes it not worth upgrading. Two is the game won't let me upgrade PO items that require glass or iron. Can you help me fix that, please?
    1) Make sure to put a build item on the conservatory
    2) You need to have the amount of glass/iron needed stored in your mc, even if you're upgrading a deco from other castles
  • imamy (US1)imamy (US1) US1 Posts: 107
    https://prnt.sc/tzauzx

Beyond the Horizon

Error: Unable to find target.

I sent an attack to capture a Capital.  I got a no battle report.  I logged into the game again and it is still on the map.  When I try to target it, it tells me that its unable to find target so it's gone but yet still on the map.  10.2 miles from my castle.
Sign In to comment.