BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Rainbow BriteRainbow Brite Posts: 43Bugwatch
    edited 28.01.2019
    @Rainbow Brite  i've got the shapeshifter bug and can't purchase the goddess of nature (PO 400) from the insignia shop , as there is only one available per event would you be able to credit this  :wink:
    Hi, just tried to buy the Goddess of Nature deco from Shapeshifters, but I get told "This place is located in a kingdom you can no longer access".

Same here ... @ Rainbow Brite ... can you cast your magical powers again please...  :)

Hi Dandelion and cw123, 

If you still need an extra deco, lemme know, I will dust off my magic wand! ;)
    The issue is fixed now but I appreciate when you messaged me it wasn't so I don't mind doing it this time. 

- Rainbow Brite
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
  • well at least the bug of rainbow not being around was fixed ;)
    I change my signature too often...
  • @Rainbow Brite  managed to buy one last event - haven't got tokens for another but is showing sold out now !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) ! better than fireworks :-)

Leading the Targaryens - what have i done to upset the war gods ? less playing time more writing time :-s

PS interested in joining - PM our recruiter or any officer in Game :-)

• Nightmaren (US1)Nightmaren (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 29.01.2019
    My sharp event didn t appear . I waited 2/3 days for it and no event for me , when anyone have it .. Can you resolve it very fast i want to make some progress there .
  • Since update some RV graphics look weird, as if unoccupied but with troops stationed as if graphic out of sync.
    Since update some RV graphics look weird, as if unoccupied but with troops stationed as if graphic out of sync.
    You mean like this?
    Since update some RV graphics look weird, as if unoccupied but with troops stationed as if graphic out of sync.
    You mean like this?
    there obvious has been an avalanche pushing tents out of sync
    Hey guys, 

This is an issue that should be fixed now, can any of you confirm if it's still happening for you?

- Rainbow Brite
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
    edited 31.01.2019
    *UPDATE REGARDING THREAD ACTIVITY AND MAINTENANCE*

Hey Guys,

I am going to begin to delete the early posts that have been resolved so I can better get through the queries and questions from you all, as it is a bit overwhelming at the moment and hard to see who is awaiting a response.

I will therefore on the LAST DAY OF THE MONTH delete the previous months comments to make way for the new month. Any issues messaged to me directly will remain there but threads on this discussion thread will be deleted so I don't lose track of important requests and problems.

I will not delete ongoing/unresolved issues.

Feel free to message me directly with questions as this is an easier and more effective method of communication with me about a specific issue. 

Thanks for your patience and awesomeness!

- Rainbow Brite
  • @Rainbow Brite It's been a few days and still nobody has even gotten a direct response from you. Since bugs are clearly so rampant in the game that we're finding several a day, they should be taking a higher priority than they are now. Us players would be much happier with the game if we were at least being responded to by the Mods, otherwise what's the point in having a bugwatch thread? 
    I understand your frustration, my main role as QA involves working on the bugs in-game, testing new features and answering tickets on player issues that come from the customer service department. I advise always submitting bugs to the Customer Service Department regardless of your interaction on this thread because I do sometimes miss things when the posts come in quite quickly and CS is still the formal way of reporting in-game issues. I do try to find extra bugs from this thread to resolve on top of this workload but sadly, sometimes this is not all possible in busy periods.

I created the discussion to find issues that may have been otherwise overlooked, my daily tasks and bugs take priority in times of heavy workloads. This thread exists to notify and make QA aware of things you believe to be bugs in the game for us to further investigate, analyse and confirm or explain and sometimes this resorts in late responses; I know this is frustrating and I really apologize for this.

I thank you all for your patience, and will attempt to respond to as many of you as soon as I can in regards to your complaints.

- Rainbow Brite
  • This is irritation value (alliances at War that can never go away) and probably putting off new players who are unlucky to spawn near and get these as their first exposure to an "alliance"....

I'm talking about the thousands of alliances inhabited by 'ghost' accounts - no i'm not talking about people who don't respect the ToS (or fellow players) but about those accounts that have some glitch in them so they don't disappear from the game - En1 has maybe two thousand of these......

Here's an example I've visited...

Ok... so a player can just move on to the next alliance but if this happened to be your first alliance: what message is GGS sending to new starters about how their game is looked after and whether there's any vibrant real life left on a server....??

@Rainbow Brite  - i hope you can take a look at this and see if there's a simple fix or that its on some development list!

Thanks in advance

PJ
    Hi PJ,

So, the permanent automatic deletion of dead accounts does depend on a number of things. And sometimes we have to manually delete some dead accounts, I will take note of these accounts and check them out, but otherwise, if you see anymore of these feel free to drop me a private message with the names and I can see what we can do about them. :) 

Thanks for the message!

- Rainbow Brite
  • Anything new @Rainbow Brite ?
    Hey Herveus, 

In terms of 70 players having food production issues, as many of them as possible should write into Customer Support to give us a scope on what is happening there. Thanks for finding out that you are all level 70's that's a good thing to know, but by writing in we can see more of the account details enough to try and define outstanding patterns between the accounts that could be causing such issues. For me to individually check all accounts is just not possible given the time it takes, however if support can compile a list of complaining accounts, it would make this a lot more feasible to explore.

- Rainbow Brite
    edited 31.01.2019

Hi Strife,
    I am guessing the issue has resolved due to the recent successful log-in to your account? 

- Rainbow Brite
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 273
    edited 31.01.2019
    " if you see anymore of these feel free to drop me a private message with the names and I can see what we can do about them.  "

No-can-do : There are thousands of them on the UK server and the difference between us is that you are paid to maintain quality of your company's product... not me :)

It would be really good if you could sort them.... but the fact that no one in GGS seems to know/care about this shows just how out of touch with the game "you" have all become.... so sad : it pays those paychecks.....
  • Login Problem: I can't get into the game. Flash player updated, I'm using Google Chrome. The game gets to the login page, figures not moving, add login details and it just refuses to load. If I do get into the game I get 10 mins of game time and then the game freezes/jambs up and I refresh. This takes me back out of the game and it doesn't reload. The server at the bottom of the page shows the Australian flag, but loads Server International:3, which is not the server I use. I use Australia:1. Please advise why the GGE server keeps reverting to the wrong one & why I can't get into the game with ease, why it won't refresh the game allowing continued play. This has been a problem for the past 2 months and I've not been able to play at least 50 % of the time I would normally. Thus lost the ability to win any items from events. Unhappy player!
  • hey there,  I'm guessing this is going to need to go to support,  but I've never used it before and don't want to start now as my account is linked to my sister's email (long story lol) anyway, I am quite certain I bought the shape shifter master summoner helmet,  and now its gone, not in storage, not on another commander, and I would never (in my right mind sell it) any tips on either having someone look into it, to see if I'm not crazy, or should I just accept my losses and rebuy it?
    I have hacked joseph719, I'm not what America wants, I'm what America NEEDS!

~Batman

(My ideas are to give everyone Bat throwing stars, crime rates will drop rapidly, first few weeks they will spike about 1,000% percent, then it will be fine)
  • PJH_ (GB1) schrieb:
    " if you see anymore of these feel free to drop me a private message with the names and I can see what we can do about them.  "

No-can-do : There are thousands of them on the UK server and the difference between us is that you are paid to maintain quality of your company's product... not me :)

It would be really good if you could sort them.... but the fact that no one in GGS seems to know/care about this shows just how out of touch with the game "you" have all become.... so sad : it pays those paychecks.....
    I'm sorry we cannot do anything about them. There are policies in which we must abide by when it comes to account deletion and those accounts do not meet the criteria.

- Rainbow Brite
  • @Rainbow Brite

The Shapeshifter event is still not fixed:
    I can't see the ranks (but i still got my insignias),
    And all Shapeshifters are currently level -1.
    I change my signature too often...
  • Hello,

My problem is with robber barons in the Green Empire. I recently acquired a new op and then hit the ten rb's closest to it. When I came back to the game, those rbs had again reset to level 1. I hit those same ten rbs and they again reset to level 1. I again hit these same rbs and while they did register level two, they again reset to level 1. Since it is not my goal to hit those towers at level one for the rest of my days, I'd appreciate you looking into this. Thanks

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,523

Hello,

My problem is with robber barons in the Green Empire. I recently acquired a new op and then hit the ten rb's closest to it. When I came back to the game, those rbs had again reset to level 1. I hit those same ten rbs and they again reset to level 1. I again hit these same rbs and while they did register level two, they again reset to level 1. Since it is not my goal to hit those towers at level one for the rest of my days, I'd appreciate you looking into this. Thanks

It would appear you have hit the cap of 150 towers across all kingdoms above base level, contact support and send them the coordinates or the towers you would like to be reset to base level :)

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Hello out there folks , if one was to look at my OP (Elvis 1 ) and my main castle you have to notice my food consumption is just plain wrong by over 10K per hour in Elvis one alone , I reduced my men there to just 300 and at just 900 per hour eating it shows over 11K being eaten ????

And no fires / overseer in place for months / all lvl 10 food widgets / etc / etc / etc ... like I said ..... its just plain wrong according to all math ????

Tnx for any help in looking into this cause I cant play if I starve ?
  • Whoa baby I must be on crack , disreguard the above as I had 4K in troops birded , what a dummy I is , tnx anyways
  • no piggies in sam armourer, bug or gge removed coin boosters?
Sign In to comment.