Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• MEH
    Went to use the fusion forge today.
    It is now at level -1.
    I had it up to level 46.
    also saying I have no special currency.

ummmm I always get everything from the blacksmith so WHY is this saying I have none.
    PLEASE fix this glitch asap.
    I want my level 46 forge back!!
    Queen NunYa @ usa 1
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    Fusion Forge today is now at lvl -1, just as everyone else is saying. Just here to corroborate their announcements.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Problems w/ Alliance subscription.  Not getting the building time upgrade.

JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    the No battles during the BTH event, when going after shires is total garbage.. 30-40 mins for the troops to return.. 

really bad buggy, glitchy event.

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 338
    Kahn tower on fire. and no way to put the fires out..........granaries that can't be upgraded above lvl 10 after being demolished....... alliance subscriptions that vanished so we have to use more time skips.... hitting temples on BTH without getting points..........game totally unplayable this way. fix those damn bugs that we had all week since the BTH event started
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • ruud058 (NL1)ruud058 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 8
    I created one of the new items to level 5

any idea where it is? Can't find it anywhere.

Hope to hear from you soon

ruud058 @ nl 1
  • ttj1971 (SKN1)ttj1971 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    edited 28.04.2020
    Can't use timescip on Kahn camp!!!
    ttj1971 @ WWW 1
  •  Thank you for getting the Khan cool down  and time skips working. Now if you can just get the spy reports to match what the battle reports show, I think that will take care of the major issues with the nomad event.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    There is some new really annoying bug, some wrong things are top of everything like this 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

That  IS quite a BUG.  Clearly a display issue as no FL castle has almost 9k troops in in...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Is this a bug? Takes me 27 hours to build a relic quarry?
    "Kinder und Betrunkene sagen immer die Wahrheit" 

4 Wave God 
    >:) 

• paslegolas (INT1)paslegolas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    edited 10.05.2020
    Hi 

I might be wrong, but after today's event daily summary one of the rewards for new kingdom title (Adept Brawler) has not been delivered?
    Specifically relic part of the equipment/commander/castellan

I should have been delivered random equipment part for for commander - however Its nowhere to be found. I only have one relic item that I got from previous title. 

It would not be a big problem, but since I am lvl 24 only, it's going to be some time before I will be able to craft some of those items, and they are significantly more powerful than legendary equipment parts I can get without event

Please advise. 

Am I missing something?

Edit: spelling

• Whenever I try to attack a capital in Beyond the Horizon, it shows me a blank box that shows no numbers. This applies even for capitals that contain influence:

When I try and send an attack, it says this even if they do have influence:

Not only that, when it says our alliance has influence in rankings, it still shows this for me:

This is very irritating because I don't know how much influence other capitals have without checking alliance rankings and I can't even check my own alliance's influence with a quick glance.
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Whenever I try to attack a capital in Beyond the Horizon, it shows me a blank box that shows no numbers. This applies even for capitals that contain influence:

When I try and send an attack, it says this even if they do have influence:

Not only that, when it says our alliance has influence in rankings, it still shows this for me:

This is very irritating because I don't know how much influence other capitals have without checking alliance rankings and I can't even check my own alliance's influence with a quick glance.
    in the same alliance, same issue too.
    yes
  • To add to that, I just realize that it doesn't show player influence as well. 
  • yoloer (INT1)yoloer (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    Not sure why but espionage results and battle results are not the same. For example the espionage will show there being only troops on the right flank but the battle results will show there being only troops in the center. this is causing me so many of my troops
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Not sure why but espionage results and battle results are not the same. For example the espionage will show there being only troops on the right flank but the battle results will show there being only troops in the center. this is causing me so many of my troops
    If this is in PVP, this is because the people you're hitting are changing their defence setup to destroy your attack easily.
    yes
  • Is this a bug? Takes me 27 hours to build a relic quarry?
    Oh please stop crying. It is a game....what does time matter?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file