We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

11315»

Comments

• Rhydon (GB1)Rhydon (GB1) Posts: 3GB1
    The missing chunk has appeared for me but yet no nomads to be found.
  • am running an older version of flash and is ok for me - try switching ?
    @Rhydon (GB1)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Rhydon (GB1)Rhydon (GB1) Posts: 3GB1
    @dandelion1958 (GB1) I am using chrome currently.
  • I have no nomads! In the Kingdom League says I have no event but the nomad tent is at my main.

I am a level 38 my sister is 24 and another friend is 13 and they have them.

The whole alliance has them but me. What the heck did I ever do to GGE

I have refreshed cleaned and even tried another computer.

• Alan D (GB1)Alan D (GB1) Posts: 15GB1
    No nomads for me :(
  • i mean unless there is something I didnt catch there is a bug with the outer realms ranking system. I beat a rank 10k, the swap said possible for ranks 1-11k, and i stayed ranked 21k
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 2,015INT3
    i mean unless there is something I didnt catch there is a bug with the outer realms ranking system. I beat a rank 10k, the swap said possible for ranks 1-11k, and i stayed ranked 21k
    Your Daily Ranking is what you can swap.  You are currently in 11293 place for the Daily Rank.  For the Overall Rank, you are 20165.  The Overall only updates once per day based on the POINTS you earn from your Daily Rank......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 741NL1
    foreign event should be started but events is finished ???
    flug @ nl 1
  • Sesq- (AU1)Sesq- (AU1) Posts: 5AU1
    The nomads bug is happening in FL but with all levels... what will you do now GGS?
  • The nomads bug is happening in FL but with all levels... what will you do now GGS?
    Let everyone starve, pretend it didn't happen and continue getting over their weekend hangover ... educated guess
  • Again, you need to tag relevant BMs and CMs thus:

Anymore news yet of the bug @CM Cellardoor @CM Arcanine @CM Asia07 @CM iSac @CM Popeye  @bmt @"BM_Keira "  @BM Neroxnex

• They will have no option but to basically freeze the food at the max capacity until they fix the bug. 

• its good, they have arrived.

• My glory points are not being added to my alliance for 12/3/19.  I have the battle report and can provide a link to it.  http://prntscr .com/q6c3pt
  • My glory points are not being added to my alliance for 12/3/19.  I have the battle report and can provide a link to it.  http://prntscr .com/q6c3pt
    if your alliance has reached max glory they won't -ours is at 21.35 m glory and point earned don't add to allince glory except for the event glory !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) Posts: 37GB1
    missing equipment 3 x wall capacity build items level 16/14/10 all gone missing from my store after trying to switch them around when i had incoming PvP attacks not on walls and not gone back to store,i have raised tickets for the loss and barry refuses to replace them as i can't tell him when i purchased them, how i am suposed to remember when i bought them from pop up offers months ago,and even if i could remeber the exact day i don't take screenshots of everything i purchase, pleas tell me how i can prove i had the items ???
    indywolf @ en 1
  • KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) Posts: 74AU1
    So I was just attacked in "the Winter Prey" event.

Checked the report after and found this.
    http://prntscr.com/qa6jqj

4 Days ago I am attacked here is that report
    http://prntscr.com/qa6k8k

So there is a bug or something in which your extra melee and range are not counted on defending these attacks.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• when are you going to fix bug, where burned robber tower dont burn anymore in map and stil there is time left to attack again? and another annoying bug, when yoy try to give full storage(81k) resourses to your ally, game sayd "you dont have enough resourses" then you have to take off 1 wood/stone and it works...
Sign In to comment.