We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 557NL1
    @Temprance
    I can't send tools to a capture and i can't set the defense. When i click on the outpost the shield for defense does not appear and when i try to send troops it does not show the tool boxes.
    when you quote post 359574 the quote is put in comment 5067474 but that post should at least have something like bugwatch-q-a-english-found-a-bug-tell-me-about-it#latest added to be found

this is the address generated by using the quote option

• buon giorno. oggi non riesco ad accedere al gioco ci sono problemi? ho provato con diversi server ma mi dice sempre qualcosa è andato storto riprova..
    speriamo bene
  • ecco cosa mi appare 
    Oops, qualcosa è andato storto. Riprova!
    nonostante abbia pulito il browser da ogni cosa e sempre uguale con molti server europei
    gioco.it-spelen-gry-gioco-jeux-spel..
    provvedete e fateci sapere per cortesia
    grazie
  • It is no longer possible to close the sale ads in the Brave browser. The X can not be clicked.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • burk (GB1)burk (GB1) Posts: 2GB1
    edited 13.08.2019
    I can no longer find the tab that lets you see all castles food and resources etc. i now need to go to each castle individually.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,628INT3
    @burk (GB1)  Still there.  Just click on the scroll when in the castle view.  Same question was asked and answered here:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5068196#Comment_5068196

As always, new features come without instructions.......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• burk (GB1)burk (GB1) Posts: 2GB1
    Thank you Wasso
  • Outer Realms event with daily duty prizes - I participated in the most recent Outer Realms event and did the daily duties part up to the 90 point level.  At 30 points it showed the 2 gems in my rewards pile.  At 60 points it added another gem and showed all three in the rewards earned pile.  At 90 points it showed all 4 gems  earned.  Any one with any common sense would be led to believe you had earned all 4 rewards since at the higher levels they were not replaced by the new prize but simply awarded in addition to the previous rewards.  When the event was over today I noticed it gave me only 1 gem and not all 4 as the rewards earned section led me to believe I would receive.  Not sure the intent but if you did not intend to reward all the prizes you let build up in a pile then change it or get us our prizes.  Thanks.  I hate outer realms but the prizes keep me coming back.  
    @VicFlair (INT3)  THERE is the problem: "Any one with any common sense" does NOT describe the GGS way....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• I purchased in game banners this morning in the special in game offers , it was a triple offer of which I selected all three , I received the first bundle (2000) Kings banners , the Royals (1500) and standard Horsetails (1000) ... I did not get ,  It was around 7:30 AM of this day 8-24-19 and I think all together they were around 72,000 rubys (not positive) and want the rest of my purchase   Tnx
  • Whatever ya did it worked , it was a 90K ruby in game buy and I just looked and they are there now , either that or the game was just slow in catchin up ... anyhoo tnx
    We are happy to be of service...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• I've been having the same issue with rewards from daily duty. Anybody else?
  • bruh sometimes your cursor just dissapears and you cant really do anything. you cant move stuff, you cant skim over deatils, its very annoying. 
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) Posts: 121US1
    I dunno if this is a ruby player, or what, But i got put in the kingdom's league  with a Level 70 legendary level 800 player.

The Gui messing up in the outer realms in the attack window, it shows this instead of how many heritage points you will get.
    To reproduce this:
    Prepare an attack on an enemy castle lord's main castle (to get the heritage points).
    Click attack, and when the reputation points window shows, click the green check.
    When the Stables window shows, click the red X.
    Click attack again, and this will appear.

• Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Posts: 295Bugwatch
    @Galiaus (US1)
    Good catch. I will forward it to the developers.
  • what is wrong with Weekly Honour Ranking Rewards . if i want to collect I get no reward but again have 7 days to wait
    edited 01.09.2019

Ahh, Just logged in, getting those sweet event rewards... and... a nice tabletop. no lie, this is actually in good condition, but... thanks? I don't need a table. :)

Shows up upon login when i have received any build item materials sacks, maybe it's because I'm not level 45 yet

Also: It seems that you can't store decorative items in the outer realms any longer, which is an issue, as I just rescued king snout's statue and it got deleted.

Ahh, Just logged in, getting those sweet event rewards... and... a nice tabletop. no lie, this is actually in good condition, but... thanks? I don't need a table. :)

Shows up upon login when i have received any build item materials sacks, maybe it's because I'm not level 45 yet

Also: It seems that you can't store decorative items in the outer realms any longer, which is an issue, as I just rescued king snout's statue and it got deleted.
    Yep, I mentioned it in a different thread.  This is SUPPOSED to be a new "Flying Animation" where the resource you won comes flying in as if over your shoulder and onto the board.  It WAS working on the Test Server.  

You still get the stuff, just looks really stupid at the moment...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.