We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• i tried to buy 50 upgrade tokens in the daimyo shop.    the game took my stuff to buy them...but only gave me 1 upgrade token instead of 50.  so everyone...be careful buying stuff from the new shop until the bugs are worked out. 
    How many Sam/Dynamo coins did you invest? Because you only get one upgrade coin for 350 Sam/Dynamo coins.  
      you only get 1, say one, construction token for 350 Sam/Dynamo
    upgrade token are much cheaper , you get 1, say one. whole upgrade token for only 50 Sam/Dynamo coins
    Sorry, i think i miss read that? 
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,584
    The invincible / Feared glory title boosters are no longer working.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,584
    The fortify option under the dethrone option is not working correctly if you have already exiled a castle.

For example if you have exiled a castle and as part of the exile it has added say 200 extra troops ie the knights and the marksmen of the throne watcher. 

if you decide to fortify, it should add an additional 520-1000 troops it is not adding additional troops,  only taking the total number of the exile and the fortify.

This is not how the description says it shoudl work, in fact the description is for once  clear in that if you excile it will add between 20-500 troops and if you fortify it will add between 520-1000.

This is clearly not the case.  If i fortify then I expect that i will get an extra 520-1000 troops as the description says.   wether i have previously exiled or not shoudl have no bearing on the number of additional troops i get.  Under the current calcualtion.  It is possible that if i fortfy i may only recieve 20 troops.   This is clearly not the 520-1000 I was promised.

The fortify option should always add 520-1000 additional troops, on top of the exiled or un exiled amount the current method is hugely misleading.  and not giving what it promises.

Maybe the solution is to use diff types of troops have exile re inforcements and fortify reinforcements.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • jennyj (AU1)jennyj (AU1) Posts: 38AU1

apparently i'm not playing and neither is anyone else 
    jennyj @ au 1
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1

Another bug. 100 troops smashed into gates like tomato into kitchen mixer or whatever 
  • OAW (US1)OAW (US1) Posts: 1US1
    What gives with the Kingdom League? It is totally empty, no players listed .
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 467NL1
    Its broken and GGS ran out of super glue
  • Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) Posts: 62GB1
    why has the window for the tool selection disappeared, when you go to transfer tools now it is more awkward as you have to select through the entire drop down menu, instead of the window for that tool, you don't gain anything as it is  as you can still only put 99 items pr slot, and its a real pain. Its got nothing to do with the call to make it easier to move mass tools around as this does not do it, far from it.

New day new bug :)))) We can't attack others. Event it not functional 
  • Kettu19 (SKN1)Kettu19 (SKN1) Posts: 1SKN1
    Hi ! My add-ons are not attached to add-ons the menu. I need help. help me please !
  • Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) Posts: 62GB1
    why has the window for the tool selection disappeared, when you go to transfer tools now it is more awkward as you have to select through the entire drop down menu, instead of the window for that tool, you don't gain anything as it is  as you can still only put 99 items pr slot, and its a real pain. Its got nothing to do with the call to make it easier to move mass tools around as this does not do it, far from it.
    GGE have said in an email they are aware of this problem and are trying to fix it, come on how hard is it to simply undo whatever caused it to disappear in the first place, unless it was intentional. As is stands it is too awkward, and small to see and use ...please put it back as it was..
    edited 15.07.2019

???? 

Now you can use coins instead of Commanders Artefact or contrary ;D 
  • Don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but with the dethrone fortify feature it appeared that after using it on a castle containing 1.8k troops it only added 170 troops to the castle rather than the advertised 520-1000 troops. Never happened before but perhaps it may have something to do with the outcome of the battle. It was a 7.5k foreign invader and I knocked it down to 1.8k but obviously lost the battle. Anyone experienced something similar or have an answer?
  • I noticed that when I'm in HTML version, the flags on my Keeps are green and orange instead of my regular colors as in the flash version. Also, in Sands, after I captured a wood resource village, the food resource villages now have dashed lines going to them instead of solid blue lines when tapping on my castle.
    KingSteve100 @ usa 1
  • What's up with spy reports on blood crows? Half of them are no good when you try to open them, and they are disappearing from the spied castle, Very frustrating!
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 496GB1
    edited 29.07.2019
    @Crom Cruach
    got up today expecting kingdoms league event end rewards not in any of my castles - is this a bug or deliberate !

Edit no reply so sent a ticket in to support !
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

• Also while I am here, I would like to make a complaint about the new Rv screen. We no longer where our Rv's are located from this screen.  We cannot tell their coords or any name which has been given to them, just a bunch of Rv's on a page.
    We do not even know how far our Rv's are located from the castles in that kingdom.

Very hard to work with.

It's not a bug, they are only in your list of RV, not on the map.
    It's one of  the difference with old RV.

Lt

(j'espère que mon explication est compréhensible)
    Not quite sure of your comment "they are only in your list of RV, not on the map."  I am not liking this layout either.  
    This is how my current RV view is:  
    https://prntscr.com/m6fd2p

This is how other player's RV view looks and how my own used to look:
    https://prntscr.com/m6fcyf

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
    2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • taoland (RO1)taoland (RO1) Posts: 12RO1
    I can't send tools to a capture and i can't set the defense. When i click on the outpost the shield for defense does not appear and when i try to send troops it does not show the tool boxes.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 467NL1

Also while I am here, I would like to make a complaint about the new Rv screen. We no longer where our Rv's are located from this screen.  We cannot tell their coords or any name which has been given to them, just a bunch of Rv's on a page.
    We do not even know how far our Rv's are located from the castles in that kingdom.

Very hard to work with.

It's not a bug, they are only in your list of RV, not on the map.
    It's one of  the difference with old RV.

Lt

(j'espère que mon explication est compréhensible)
    Not quite sure of your comment "they are only in your list of RV, not on the map."  I am not liking this layout either.  
    This is how my current RV view is:  
    https://prntscr.com/m6fd2p

This is how other player's RV view looks and how my own used to look:
    https://prntscr.com/m6fcyf
    The screenshots in this post have been removed from printscreen dot com so the post is useless
Sign In to comment.