BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Hello Everyone!

I am Rainbow Brite; a bug huntress for the glorious 'Goodgame: Empire'! Some of you may remember me on the forums from quite some time ago now, well, now I am back and ready to try to help you guys with any issues you may be having from a bug-perspective! So quickly before you post anything, please read below: 

The intention of this thread is to help you, the players, by answering questions, having discussions and also verifying potential bugs or problems you may be experiencing.
I will communicate relevant information directly to you guys as and when I receive the information myself via this thread.
This thread is intended for English-speaking players, however if you want to post your problem here in English from another server, that is no problem at all! 

I want you guys to feel like you can discuss freely about Empire in this thread, however, this thread will not tolerate abuse towards other players/forum users nor towards Goodgame Studios employees and moderators. Should there be any abuse of this kind seen in this thread, the user responsible should be prepared for a possible ban on their account.

Apart from that, have fun! Enjoy Empire! And get in touch if I can be of help to you! 

- Rainbow Brite
I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,476

for a couple of weeks now on all servers there have been alliance that simply do not exist and when you click on them it displays the last alliance you clicked on but as a 1 - man alliance with on the leader of the alliance shown, and the australian server has an awful lot of these for example on germany1 I was only able to find 1 of these alliances

you cannot click on the memeber list or diplomacy tab however

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

• for a couple of weeks now on all servers there have been alliance that simply do not exist and when you click on them it displays the last alliance you clicked on but as a 1 - man alliance with on the leader of the alliance shown, and the australian server has an awful lot of these for example on germany1 I was only able to find 1 of these alliances

you cannot click on the memeber list or diplomacy tab however
    Hey Herveus, 

Thanks for the message, trying to get some info on this now, will check it out also!

- Rainbow Brite
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) Posts: 201
    edited 14.12.2018
    in outer realms I am unable to send res anywhere. says market barrows are all out. I have a marketplace level 2 and it happens whether i try send to myself or others

edit: you can send some, just not the max it says. it says i can send 2500 but could only send 500 just now

AND    why are all the main server journies showing up on the outer realms travel screen?
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • in outer realms I am unable to send res anywhere. says market barrows are all out. I have a marketplace level 2 and it happens whether i try send to myself or others

edit: you can send some, just not the max it says. it says i can send 2500 but could only send 500 just now

AND    why are all the main server journies showing up on the outer realms travel screen?
    Do you mind If I quickly take a look through your account?

- Rainbow Brite
  • if you want, sure but im marketplace level 2 in main, shows 10 barrows on send screen but also shows that ive maxed out the barrows. I havent

i think theres some sort of bug with things carrying over from main server - journies on travel screen and also maybe the wheelbarrow capacity upgrades? 

like it thinks im upgraded, but doesnt actually give me the extra capacity. I can send up to 800 I think
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • trying to buy goddess of nature
  • if you want, sure but im marketplace level 2 in main, shows 10 barrows on send screen but also shows that ive maxed out the barrows. I havent

i think theres some sort of bug with things carrying over from main server - journies on travel screen and also maybe the wheelbarrow capacity upgrades? 

like it thinks im upgraded, but doesnt actually give me the extra capacity. I can send up to 800 I think
    All done in there! Thanks I just wanted to get an idea first hand, I will check it out! Sorry this is happening for you! :(

- Rainbow Brite 
    Hi bummer, I can verify that this isn't working right now, would you like me to credit your account with the deco and I can deduct the correct cost? I am happy to do that if you want the deco :)

- Rainbow Brite
    Hi bummer, I can verify that this isn't working right now, would you like me to credit your account with the deco and I can deduct the correct cost? I am happy to do that if you want the deco :)

- Rainbow Brite
    Would be great, thanks in advance
  • same issue, can't send resources in outers.   Chat from main server shows in outers chat.
    Contra @ usa 1
    "Therefore, we devised a different solution where we can control the process of player’s progression more easily to keep the motivation of players for a longer period and enjoy their gaming experience."   GGS regarding the Nov 2017 Update

Translation: We are restricting player progress making it slower to achieve your goals, more frustrating and boring. We expect you to enjoy.

• *WE ARE AWARE THERE ARE ISSUES INVOLVING THE OUTER REALMS AND THE MAIN KINGDOMS*

Thank you for your messages guys, we are working as fast as we can to get this issue resolved as fast as possible, in the mean time, if you notice any other problems relating to things showing up in Outer Realms that shouldn't, or anything else out of sorts, please screenshot it and send it my way!
    same issue, can't send resources in outers.   Chat from main server shows in outers chat.
    @STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)

Thanks Guys!
    - Rainbow Brite
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 14.12.2018

How can i buy something i cannot see or support something i cannot click?
    Adding this here too:

Post edited by Lady Nym (US1) on
  • can't move rss / food to OP in outers

can't dismiss preset purchase which pops up when loading troops

rencho-bo4 @ en 1
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) Posts: 315
    Announcement said Thorn King was starting today, no Icon to enter the sub realm , no Thorn King tent at Green Main
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • can't move rss / food to OP in outers

Same here - can't send res/food to myself or anyone else in Outers - get an Alert message: "All the market barrows from the selected castle are currently on the move. ..."
    hootie17 @ en 1
  • test server/main server log in issue.  Yesterday while trying to log on, you could select the test server on the first log in screen.  It would do the usual switch thing it does, and then just loop on the loading this and that screen (  https://prnt.sc/lv0sup ), eventually time out and go to the connection interrupted screen( http://prntscr.com/lv0tse). Now here's the real problem.  If you open another tab, or session, you never get to the first screen where you can choose which server, it just loops on the above two screens. Interestingly, I can log out of my account on the US1 server, and log back in on the same tab, but any other tab does the loop thing.  I haven't tried clearing the cache/cookies yet, or seeing what happens if I use the html5 route(unplayable for me, as the already reported bluriness gives me a headache).  

I am using chrome, if I switch to Edge, the same thing happens.  The test server is selectable as I write this.  I cleared the cache in Edge and then it works as it should.  This looping started happening yesterday during the day sometime - before your last update.  Perhaps the test server wasn't shut down correctly? 
  • hey, the outer realms does not allow research.

~UL @ US1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,553
    edited 15.12.2018

can't move rss / food to OP in outers

I am another person having the same problem with transporting resources in Outer Realms. I am unable to transport between my main and castle and outposts. I also can not send to other players for the completion of "daily tasks". This is a serious bug that needs to be dealt with and soon. The message sent to me is that it is "all the market barrows from the selected castle are on the move..." when in reality I had never actually sent event the trade cart to anyone or anything including my outpost. Edit: But, odd that I can still send, but only allowed in small amounts. I also noticed as well when I click on the "monument of friendship" during the event nothing happens instead of directing me there to see who is online in the Outer Realms. Rainbow Brite 
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Little Fury (INT1)Little Fury (INT1) Posts: 20
    edited 15.12.2018
    Research tower does not work properly either. All the research is copied from main server and it is not possible to start any research in outer realm.
    Also kings market does not function properly.
    Also sometimes when sending attacks a pop up asking if I want to purchase a preset. This popup continues to pop up every time it is dismissed, requiring a restart.
    There's some calculation or display error relating to the tax man.
    Display errors in building tab, time to complete is different from the displayed time to complete buildings.

Post edited by Little Fury (INT1) on
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,553
    edited 15.12.2018
    Research tower does not work properly either. All the research is copied from main server and it is not possible to start any research in outer realm.
    Also kings market does not function properly.
    Also sometimes when sending attacks a pop up asking if I want to purchase a preset. This popup continues to pop up every time it is dismissed, requiring a restart.
    There's some calculation or display error relating to the tax man.

Actually, I believe that most of the research already being completed I think was intended by Goodgame Studios, because of it being only a 21 day event and considering the fact of how long it takes to even use the research tower if you do not have a significant amount of 5 hour and 24 hour time skips. Also, there is one option under "core research" for "interest rates" that has not been researched yet, but it costs rubies to get.
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.