Discussion Thread: December Update Notes

Hey everyone,

The Outer Realms is having its second live run, with a quickstarted castle to get everyone started, and tThe new Kingdoms League event is now rapidly approaching, and we'd be very keen to hear your thoughts and feedback as always!

Cheers,

Your Empire community team!
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• i am dissapointed that the kingdoms legeague will only be available on de pl server for the time being but at least its coming next month
    how is it going with the royal allaince capital as it was ment to be reintroduced in the december update?
    any info on that?
    wil it come in january perhaps?
    I feel like the december update is basically the nov update but then implemented, I do like the new prizes and rework of the outer realms, great job on that, hopefully the updat will actually work right away instead of only implemening the nomad cast now and de sam commander later that should have already been there from day 1 after the update
  • DISAPPOINTED
    since outer realm is played only in PL server
    but still excited abt when it will start
    it looks COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Where tf royal capital at
    in JANUARY or December end
  • @BM Fujiwara any news as to weather the private rv's cont towards achievemnets ?

Or any news on the event schedules re multiple Khan events and no Sams  ! ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 5 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve ! better than fireworks :-)

Leading the Targaryens - what have i done to upset the war gods ? less playing time more writing time :-s

PS interested in joining - PM our recruiter or any officer in Game :-)

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 144
    DISAPPOINTED
    since outer realm is played only in PL server
    but still excited abt when it will start
    it looks COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so sad, fake news?  Announcement says the kingdoms league will be on limited release in Poland...if it is as buggy as the HTML5 beta, I thank our Polish cousins for their sacrifice :)

With Outer Realms: the extra info on the new construction and upgrade tokens is helpfully well buried to to distract the lazy to start several more threads about what they are and where they can be found.... hopefully allowing the rest of us to get well up the rankings as this will be pretty key for this running

• and again no capitals disapointed as always
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 427Moderator
    @BM Fujiwara any news as to weather the private rv's cont towards achievemnets ?

Or any news on the event schedules re multiple Khan events and no Sams  ! ?
    Thanks for poking me, I'm still waiting responses on a number of issues (including the event schedule and the lack of the Yoshiro comm)... however, I do have confirmation that private RVs should count towards achievements
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• @BM Fujiwara
    can you ask them when royal capital will come as it was said to be in demceber update in the early poll of this month?
    or at least how far they are with fixing it and reworking it?
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 427Moderator
    @BM Fujiwara
    can you ask them when royal capital will come as it was said to be in demceber update in the early poll of this month?
    or at least how far they are with fixing it and reworking it?
    Hiya, yeah, this is also on my chase list at the moment - I'll chase again!
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,029
    There should be separate achievements for private RV's.  Achievements now for buying RV's great nice to know the years spent actually achieving them were wasted.  Yet another nail in the coffin of game logic.  Lets be honest they just don't care anymore do they.  With this level of inconsistency between effort and reward it doesn't really seem worth the effort you can just essentially go to the shop and buy everything in one go.  Probably best to retire the survey question about whether the game is a challenge because clearly that isn't something that they are bothered about anymore.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • There should be separate achievements for private RV's.  Achievements now for buying RV's great nice to know the years spent actually achieving them were wasted.  Yet another nail in the coffin of game logic.  Lets be honest they just don't care anymore do they.  With this level of inconsistency between effort and reward it doesn't really seem worth the effort you can just essentially go to the shop and buy everything in one go.  Probably best to retire the survey question about whether the game is a challenge because clearly that isn't something that they are bothered about anymore.  
    no point putting any effort in to game when some one comes along and buys
    everything in site and wins every event . not because of hard work in game but because they have 
    big bank accounts and dodgy accounts.

great game years ago and a shell of it's former self.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,509
    edited 07.12.2018
    Good point, but I think it is because of the HTML 5 being worked on as the main reason for the delay in Royal Capital.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,391
    edited 08.12.2018
    Good point, but I think it is because of the HTML 5 being worked on as the main reason for the delay in Royal Capital.

You think that they'll actually get their act together and reintroduce the event finally after delaying it for so long but then look! Delayed again. How surprising.  

Zenzer, International 2

No, i don't play on GB1.

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,029
    More accurate picture of the health of the alliance system which has died before they brought it back hard to remember what it actually involved.  Is it worth reintroducing it at this stage?
    Batten @ en 1
  • very cool, maybe you first bring the November Update? The new samurai shop is very bad, Nomad shop is nothing special, and the Shapeshifter Shop is the same.Stop feeding us with ugly skins

• heard next update followers the last update which is just before the JAN update.
    can anyone tell me which update is next very confused  :p
Sign In to comment.