Discussion: Event Shop Update - Nomad Invasion/Khan's Revenge

Greetings Community,

You may use this thread to discuss the latest update which can be found here.

Comments

• I have a question. Is this the only change GGS make on the shop or are there any more sets you put to buy? Don't get me wrong, the Heritage of the North isn't that bad of a cast. However, it's outdated and there are many better sets nowadays and probably in the futher like the beri cast. I think it's a good low lv cast tho.

I guess the samurai will also get a change since it's listed as shops.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,391
    The november update notes mentioned updates for both the nomad and the samurai events. 
    What about the Kiruga Yoshiro commander for the samurai event that was supposed to make a return?

Zenzer, International 2

No, i don't play on GB1.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,740
    edited 05.12.2018

So if I read that correctly, the 330 PO deco will be in the khan medal shop for only 7k medals. 
    Lmao gge nice balance... Anyway if tje deco is going to stay like that I won't mind buying it.. I have 200k medals saved.. 
    Actually  a good change in the game just before Christmas 

My yt  video about my empire account :)

Playing on Asia 1 server - Rank 3/4. - Power 1.6M - 24/10/2018 - Alliance - Русь Великая 

• This is nothing to do with this update but I still do think it's relevant. Will the Kiruga Yoshiro commander be available in the samurai token shop eventually? It was available for top 100 in samurais awhile ago, however, was removed. Later on, the top hundred cast set for nomads was added to both ruby and nomad shops so I'm thinking since they are the equivalent of each other and the commander is now in the ruby shop will it eventually pop into the samurai shop as well?
  • Is that update for autofill where we can choose between wooden, ruby and armorer tools coming?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,371

So if I read that correctly, the 330 PO deco will be in the khan medal shop for only 7k medals. 
    Lmao gge nice balance... Anyway if tje deco is going to stay like that I won't mind buying it.. I have 200k medals saved.. 

bet you can only buy it once like the 270 po goddes of nature from samurai shop

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Its a joke that set lol

• Its a joke that set lol
    I mean, the ice cast definitely isn't the BEST cast in the world, but I do like that they appear to be atleast partially, bringing back some 5 piece sets, which I like, as I always felt 5 piece sets allowed for more strategies and cool combos than 9 piece ones. I just hope they can introduce some new, more powerful 5 piece sets in the near future.

• NOO what have you done gge. I can now only buy 50 flints a month. Htf i am going to upgrade build items?? Give back the flint bags in nomade shop or remove the cap of just 10 packages in sam shop. 

Deco and set good. But where is samurai commander? Also are we going to see any more build items to buy in shop? 
    sarah1 @ 7
  • NOO what have you done gge. I can now only buy 50 flints a month. Htf i am going to upgrade build items?? Give back the flint bags in nomade shop or remove the cap of just 10 packages in sam shop. 

Deco and set good. But where is samurai commander? Also are we going to see any more build items to buy in shop? 
    The samu comm can be bought from the trader for 400k ruby's

The samu comm can be bought from the trader for 400k ruby's
    Yea great work of gge. I mean 400k for that comm istn even worth it would buy another foreing one for that price since 70 cy and weak flank is bad
    sarah1 @ 7
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,509
    edited 07.12.2018
    NOO what have you done gge. I can now only buy 50 flints a month. Htf i am going to upgrade build items?? Give back the flint bags in nomade shop or remove the cap of just 10 packages in sam shop. 

Well, while it may suck that there is a limit to the amount you can buy from the Nomad and Samurai shop some players like me no longer have a need for any bags including even fine sand and bricks now. Especially because of the fact that an alliance only needs top 50 in order to get lots of common and rare bags. I have also noticed as well at the very bottom that the Nomad shop provides fine sand and farming tools while for the cost of medals you also get soul stones and resin as well. Also, while I do agree that the Samurai commander should be available from the Shogun shop and that 70 courtyard is bad in comparison to commanders with higher courtyard that 40% bonus for flanks total is not bad and similar to what other strong commanders have like the Apprentice Summoner and the new pvp Nutcracker commander to name just a few examples of this which when you combine that with 30% flanks from HOL that makes it 70% flanks total!
    David Noble @ usa 1

Well, while it may suck that there is a limit to the amount you can buy from the Nomad and Samurai shop some players like me no longer have a need for any bags including even fine sand and bricks now. Especially because of the fact that an alliance only needs top 50 in order to get lots of common and rare bags. I have also noticed as well at the very bottom that the Nomad shop provides fine sand and farming tools while for the cost of medals you also get soul stones and resin as well. Also, while I do agree that the Samurai commander should be available from the Shogun shop and that 70 courtyard is bad in comparison to commanders with higher courtyard that 40% bonus for flanks total is not bad and similar to what other strong commanders have like the Apprentice Summoner and the new pvp Nutcracker commander to name just a few examples of this which when you combine that with 30% flanks from HOL that makes it 70% flanks total!

well as you see i need those bags with flint or to be able to buy more then 50 a  month. i am close to finishing the 200 food/h build item on every castle but i go more stuff to make like extra storage capacity etc etc

sarah1 @ 7
  • like them adding the "Heritage of the North" Cast its quite good. Other then the fact I bought it for 4k rubies....... yay

Member of USA1 for 5 years TUF All the way man!
    King clone

• So if I read that correctly, the 330 PO deco will be in the khan medal shop for only 7k medals. 

all your pictures give me a headache lol
Sign In to comment.