Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Test server come back

Honestly I want the test server back I had a few theories I wanted to test but they involve rubies and I dont want to waist them if they are wrong.
I like this one.  ;)

King clone

Comments

• ignore my spelling error on waste.....
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    will have to wait for the next big update (december)

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• No current updates on the test server. Personally hoping for its return as well, but have yet to hear any news on it. The forum team will most likely announce its return when and if it should happen. In the meantime, I will be advocating for its return. :)
  • No current updates on the test server. Personally hoping for its return as well, but have yet to hear any news on it. The forum team will most likely announce its return when and if it should happen. In the meantime, I will be advocating for its return. :)
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • I currently have a thoery on the Technicus that I want to try out and I dont want to spend rubies on it in game
    I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 757
    So the Test Server is coming back, with HTML5. how about ALL NEW UPDATES be kept to Flash5 on the test server until, you know, they are, maybe, TESTED and stuff.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    How about no new updates on flash (well, once initial HTML5 Beta demonstrates no new complete howlers....) ?

This can then buy some time to get the HTML5 version developed so all the existing bugs are removed before we go live on it.

Maybe then we can try this apparently innovative idea of developing and testing new content on an open development server before live roll out?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file