We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: November Update Notes

146»

Comments

• Sir Dexyl (ASIA1)Sir Dexyl (ASIA1) Posts: 13ASIA1
    RIP fair play
    RIP Non-buyers
  • RIP fair play
    RIP Non-buyers
    There is no fair play, so get over it.

GGE has to make money, so get over it.

10/10 for November
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    RIP fair play
    RIP Non-buyers
    There is no fair play, so get over it.

GGE has to make money, so get over it.

10/10 for November

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• the new season event and commander you can see the stats at the event scheme for december  Thread
    it is finallt a PVP commander with 110ranged 110 melee and 100 courtyard with (i am not sure) 50 flank
    at least a nice commander to pvp with!
  • someone know the fully upgraded stats of the new pvp commander that you can get with next seasonal event?
  • and where is the new samoerai commander that we were able to get in the shop? just like the castallian set of the nomads, it isn't here!!! please fix it!!!!
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    #RipSamuraiCommander

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• I think what David Noble was asking, is if you reroll castle A once, it costs 24k obviously. And if you rerolled it again, it would cost 48k. But if I wanted to reroll a different castle, castle B, would it cost 72k or 24k to reroll that, different castle?

If you have rerolled castle A, 2 times. Then castle B will cost like you are doing it a third time. 
    So yes, castle B would cost 72k in your example.

But the bonuses are permanent right at least for one invasion? If you reroll twice with Castle A will for example Castle B automatically have added troops like Castle A? Or , in other word perhaps castle B have the same number of defenders added as castle A without having to reroll, unless if the player really wants to reroll for a third time.
    Yes, so once you launch your attacks and your troops return, your are generally back to square 1 on cost. Once you have launched 1 attack, you cannot reroll, so it pays to be strategic here :)
  • Preroll = blackjack, you need to think and consider where you stick.

My experience is preroll below 650 once or twice and you generally hit 900-1800, sometimes 5 k or more.

Reroll on a half decent castle and you are most likely to bust.
  • https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358559/november-update-notes#latest

EVENT SHOP UPDATES
    We have expanded and improved our in-game event shops, specifically those relating to the Nomad/ Khan invasions, Samurai invasions, Attack of the Shapeshifters and the castle’s loyal armorer, with items such as the Heritage of the North commander set (previously only available during the Ice Championship event) now available!
    Other additions have also been added, so be sure to check out the event shops to discover what’s new!

Mmm, only some MINOR changes?! Stone and sand is now for sale, cost al lot.

New Samurai Commander: Kiruga Yoshiro
    We will add a new commander to our Samurai Invasion event! The Set will be called “Kiruga Yoshiro” and you can find the detailed effects and set effect in the section below!

Stil no Yoshiro commander and equipment in the eventstore for Samoeraicoins?!

And still not clear what's gonna happen with Onna Bugeisha? 
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1

is this for real, or should there be also samurai event?

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358559/november-update-notes#latest

EVENT SHOP UPDATES
    We have expanded and improved our in-game event shops, specifically those relating to the Nomad/ Khan invasions, Samurai invasions, Attack of the Shapeshifters and the castle’s loyal armorer, with items such as the Heritage of the North commander set (previously only available during the Ice Championship event) now available!
    Other additions have also been added, so be sure to check out the event shops to discover what’s new!

We will add a new commander to our Samurai Invasion event! The Set will be called “Kiruga Yoshiro” and you can find the detailed effects and set effect in the section below!

that kiruga com looks to be in equipment trade, so everyone can buy it with rubies.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 02.12.2018
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358559/november-update-notes#latest

EVENT SHOP UPDATES

that kiruga com looks to be in equipment trade, so everyone can buy it with rubies.
    People can buy it with rubies from the equipment trader, but I bet that a lot of people will not buy the set with rubies, because while it is a lot cheaper than the Elementist you also have to for example compare that to New Bloom, Highlander, Armor of the Imortals, Phoenix Knight, Ivory Queen, and some unique combos which do not require nine pieces that are all speedy commanders. If you want my honest opinion  I think that more people would buy the set if it was also made available from the Shogun shop as well and not only just the Equipment trader. You also have to factor as well the Bloodcrow commander vs. Kiruga Yoshiro commander which despite being somewhat slower and having a slightly lower bonus for flanks it also has a middle bonus along with a much higher courtyard bonus as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1

• is this for real, or should there be also samurai event?

@[email protected]"BM Fujiwara"  is this for real - we have players nearly at the end of queens quest having to wait a mont to complete !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • @BM Fujiwara
    when will the kingdoms league be implemented? nice that it was in the november update but its december now and I cant see it anywhere, not even in the event scheme of december!!!! the whole november update(exept for the reroll of FIs) has not been implemented as if there was no update at all or you guys just said it but did not put it in the game like the sam commander in de sam shop or the castallian in the nomads shop. please give an answer to why none of this is extually happening. btw, where is the december update? is it going to be in january? cut out the bullshit and just tell us the truth,
    if gge has difficulties with the planning and aren;t fast enough please just tell us instead of promising and nothing really happens,
    i just want the november update to work and the kingsdoms league inplemented THIS month.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    I'm still waiting for an update on whether or not the Yoshiro commander was supposed to be in the samurai shop and will be the next time, or whether it's a deliberate decision.

@dandelion1958 (GB1)

Yes, this has been noticed by a few people, I'm waiting for a response on this as well.

@GreatLord (NL1)

It has been promised this month, but I don't yet have any further information to give. It's supposed to work hand in hand with other events (as the rankings are based on performance in "normal" events over the season periods), so not seeing it in the December schedule doesn't imply it's not happening. I will post as soon as I have more information to share
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Tried the reroll thing a few times and it will only work positively on castles with around the 400 - 600 troops in.  One of the few things that make FI and BC events interesting is the chance of getting a 5-7K castle which I haven't personally had since this new update.  I normally do around 50 to 100 hits during the event but have become totally disheartened with it now to the point where I have reset my castle to full defence and will not bother participating in them again
    MightyAce1 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.