Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

2,458.8 Days of beginner's protection????

Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
edited 14.11.2018 in Players ask Players
Player Syndra magic (Server US1 lvl. 5 Nightstar at 836:461) Has 2,458.8 Days left of beginner's protection... 
I did the math a while back, and estimating, even if you COULD buy so much protection, it would cost well over $1,000 in rubies (I KNOW he doesn't have millions of rubies just laying around).

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,044
    happens when someone for example does a chargeback

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Galiaus (US1)Galiaus (US1) US1 Posts: 120
    What's a Chargeback?

What's a Chargeback?
    You spend for example 50$ with your credit card
    Then you go to your bank and make a chargeback, as the name says you charge back the money, so you get the 50$ back but then you ofc loose what you before paid for since you no longer paid for it normally. But since ggs cannot take away something like 4 hours of nomad tablet booster they ban your account instad but you can get unbanned by paying the same 50$ again and some more (I think not sure if you gotta pay some more for fees their work time etc.)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    oh. :) weird... and i just found 2 lvl. 70 players who presumably did the same thing.

thanks

edited 14.11.2018
    so in 'U.S. Terms' a Refund, but with a different effect. got it.

so in 'U.S. Terms' a Refund, but with a different effect. got it.
    that effect of doing refund in online games is quite common

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    Isn't it because if you get banned, you get an insane amount of protection?
    Isn't it because if you get banned, you get an insane amount of protection?
    So since you are banned and cannot log in you cannot take your op's back if you start out new again or make an account spend lots of money to build good op's refund and then take op's with new account 

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • The worst part is that some of them actually have good outposts which they probably didn't spend the rubies they bought on.

200,000 MP
    Level 46
  • If you see the leaderboard, there are so many players up there on the top who have the 2k days of protect in the US server...for levels 1-19, theres a player who has that protection and he's number 1.

200,000 MP
    Level 46
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    If you see the leaderboard, there are so many players up there on the top who have the 2k days of protect in the US server...for levels 1-19, theres a player who has that protection and he's number 1.
    old players who quit and dont want to deal with ggs' bullshit anymore undoubtly refund
    i would if i could lol

• Hi all
    I am from int1 server player
    Is these add ons(like protection mode) will changes server from server. Because even if i like to spend million rubies, i dont have this 2458.8 days proct option :(
  • Thanos (US1)Thanos (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    What's a Chargeback?
    Then you go to your bank and make a chargeback, as the name says you charge back the money, so you get the 50$ back but then you ofc loose what you before paid for since you no longer paid for it normally. But since ggs cannot take away something like 4 hours of nomad tablet booster they ban your account instad but you can get unbanned by paying the same 50$ again and some more (I think not sure if you gotta pay some more for fees their work time etc.)
    So people that have like 2k protection days, are not just protected but they are also banned at the same time?  Also are the ops protected also? It just sounds like they are getting rewarded for pretty much cheating....
  • What's a Chargeback?
    So people that have like 2k protection days, are not just protected but they are also banned at the same time?  Also are the ops protected also? It just sounds like they are getting rewarded for pretty much cheating....
    The account can't be accessed and you can't take the outposts from a new account. It is most definitely a punishment. For those who are actually trying to cheat GGS for rubies, they lose the account and whatever they built up unless they pay the money they originally tried to steal from GGS.

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    .......they lose the account and whatever they built up unless they pay the money they originally tried to steal from GGS.
    The problem is that by GGS "protecting" the ill gotten gains of multi's and bot users.... they are actually denying the PLAYER base what has been stolen from them by these execrable cheats.....

But then some would say that's entirely in line with the company's treatment of players anyway....so at least they are being consistent :wink:
  • sometimes when a player buys proteciton mode, gge labels it as beginner protection.

https://snag.gy/7mpSaZ.jpg

for example this guy (or gal) on usa1 has protection mode, but gge says beginner protection, and i dont think he is a beginner.

sometimes people go to college and want to "reserve" their account so it doesnt get deleted, so they spend insane money to buy protection mode for INSANE amount of time

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• Someone had spent on an account I had in the US1 server, named Nexender.
    $600 off my card was spent. THE ONLY WAY for me to get my money back, was if GGS banned my account, for 6 YEARS. welp, when I am done with college, in 6 years.. Will play this game again.. LOL
    Taylor57 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file