We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Grumpy Toolwasters

168»

Comments

• I think its funny you are all  upset about our lack of defending/attacking. 

What do you expect? 

Its what? 600 to 1 at this point?

We have to be smarter with our troops then you because we have a lot less. 

Now I will let you get back to your bragging about how tough you are.

Yes it is annoying to run into tool burning day in and day out, I've yet to find anyone who like dealing with it.

And just to give you perspective, I stopped birding my troops within days of the war breaking out.  Yup, its been over two full weeks that I haven't birded my troops.  Even when GK had a few "better" subs still in the war, you guys stopped all attacks. The only people who actually hit are JohnnyRomance, Anaryne and GWS's deputy (can't remember right now).

Infant if we add up all the subs, and subs-subs, Misc and GK were more-or-less equal in heads.  I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not aware of GK fighting in a major war solo.  So yes Misc in comparison to GK is tougher, tough enough for GK's "leader" to jump into KoN just 2.5 weeks into a war.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

What do you expect? 

It's only 600 to 1 because half the accounts in GWS are just Bear's alts now. 

What do you expect? 

Im guessing you can only assume that, because its the way things are over there.  “Alts“ are what youre using to cap our OPs (HidingFromYou and Vincens).  We’ve lost 4 OPs and counting.  But there are certainly no tears over here.  Our guys are hitting, but im sure we arent attacking all 11 of your alliances at once. 

I find it odd you guys are complaining about turtling when its the only thing you can do when youre this outnumbered (how soon you forget)...   survive.  Our OPs may not, but we will.
    I know this is going to get me in trouble but I just can't help myself. It's true though these hangers on come in for the overkill brag about being a part of a group of "good players" that over well and totally overkill the target. The one set of core Alliances may have been a fair go. Instead, it was an entire Alliance Family. Not just a main and a couple of subs. Let the little piss ants scrub one out over it. 

I had fun while I was in it and obstained from any vote to jump ship. You keep your head up guy. It's a brutal game out there. I really have no time for war right now with how complicated the holidays can be. 

I think its funny you are all  upset about our lack of defending/attacking. 

What do you expect? 

Yes it is annoying to run into tool burning day in and day out, I've yet to find anyone who like dealing with it.

And just to give you perspective, I stopped birding my troops within days of the war breaking out.  Yup, its been over two full weeks that I haven't birded my troops.  Even when GK had a few "better" subs still in the war, you guys stopped all attacks. The only people who actually hit are JohnnyRomance, Anaryne and GWS's deputy (can't remember right now).

Infant if we add up all the subs, and subs-subs, Misc and GK were more-or-less equal in heads.  I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not aware of GK fighting in a major war solo.  So yes Misc in comparison to GK is tougher, tough enough for GK's "leader" to jump into KoN just 2.5 weeks into a war.
    I know people in my Alliance are getting messages about sending in Mass still daily. I am going, to be honest, and say that the war should be over that. I find it funny that you're always bragging about being in the group of people that are over massing and overwhelming a vastly smaller group of people. It's easy to claim victory until the shoe is on the other foot. $50 in ruby troops can turn that around on anyone pretty quickly, especially with a ruby bonus or doubler. 

I was in a decent Alliance before the war broke out. But, I really don't have the time to fight at the moment and Grumpy sorry to say would feel like I was taking advantage of the poor town bicycle in desperate need for lube for your chain. But what I know for sure is if the level 800 and other mass attacks coming out at them stopped and it was GWS vs your band of ragtag riff-raff you'd be throwing water at the gates and hiding your troops.  

I don't know if you've ever seen more than a few horns at your own gate in a single shot. But, the highest number I've seem to recall 63. I moved my troops out went out and grabbed something to eat for an hour.

But, I am sure Mr. Cumpions Among Us. Did I 63 hit cakewalk on a KT... And, then do it again... I just know that you aren't ready when they crap hammer comes to your door and you haven't seen the crap hammer yet. 

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

• Fair enough, although in 6 pages hardly any of the conversation that has been had is about tool wasting. IDK about others but I for one would much rather look at BRs, regardless of who they belong to than reading any of the braincell loss enducing garbage YourBloodyBase has posted on this thread.
    Happy Holidays @DouginatoR (US1) try @ me next time you want to play with the big boys. I ma just chill over here and watch MISC continue to run you over from over here. I could muster up a couple of hits maybe drop a 50 piece or two. But, I am going to enjoy some eggnog have a puff or two. And, I am good. Don't even know why you even bring me into all this I haven't played in a month almost. Might get bored later and who knows apparently that war with MISC and Grumpy is still going on. And, @DouginatoR (US1) is the only one left fighting in it. I think at this point MISC is kicking a dead horse.

But, I guess when a low-level board pleb wants to fire shots he's gotta aim high to get some special attention "I see what you did there." LoL.

.........Please go back to chilling in your corner. 
    I like to fight things.
  • Fair enough, although in 6 pages hardly any of the conversation that has been had is about tool wasting. IDK about others but I for one would much rather look at BRs, regardless of who they belong to than reading any of the braincell loss enducing garbage YourBloodyBase has posted on this thread.
    Happy Holidays @DouginatoR (US1) try @ me next time you want to play with the big boys. I ma just chill over here and watch MISC continue to run you over from over here. I could muster up a couple of hits maybe drop a 50 piece or two. But, I am going to enjoy some eggnog have a puff or two. And, I am good. Don't even know why you even bring me into all this I haven't played in a month almost. Might get bored later and who knows apparently that war with MISC and Grumpy is still going on. And, @DouginatoR (US1) is the only one left fighting in it. I think at this point MISC is kicking a dead horse.

But, I guess when a low-level board pleb wants to fire shots he's gotta aim high to get some special attention "I see what you did there." LoL.

Well, for now. You come knocking when you're a level 70 and we'll see how things are. It's a lot of big talk from a 26 that I'd just run right over...

Or, are you made I didn't except your leaders invite it was however gracious. But, never the less I had to decline. But, I could make a better Ally then an enemy. But, see it however you choose it young one. 

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

Well, for now. You come knocking when you're a level 70 and we'll see how things are. It's a lot of big talk from a 26 that I'd just run right over...

Or, are you made I didn't except your leaders invite it was however gracious. But, never the less I had to decline. But, I could make a better Ally then an enemy. But, see it however you choose it young one. 

Do I need to send you back to your corner?
  • Well, for now. You come knocking when you're a level 70 and we'll see how things are. It's a lot of big talk from a 26 that I'd just run right over...

The many, many things I want to say to you would not be appropriate for forums.

What do you expect? 

Im guessing you can only assume that, because its the way things are over there.  “Alts“ are what youre using to cap our OPs (HidingFromYou and Vincens).  We’ve lost 4 OPs and counting.  But there are certainly no tears over here.  Our guys are hitting, but im sure we arent attacking all 11 of your alliances at once. 

I find it odd you guys are complaining about turtling when its the only thing you can do when youre this outnumbered (how soon you forget)...   survive.  Our OPs may not, but we will.
    Were you outnumbered when the war started?  We can count if you want. And sorry bro your about the only one who hit at all.

What do you expect? 

Were you outnumbered when the war started?  We can count if you want. And sorry bro your about the only one who hit at all.
    yes we were.  ive already counted.  youre more than welcome to.

plenty hit (every day), but most werent hitting misc main. im happy to clear up any misnomers and/or untruths being thrown around.
  • Misc, MU, FU, Posse, Vendetta, STFU, TUF and EG Vs GK, GWS, GK Hitmen, Hell Hounds, Dark Hamsters, GK warriors, and GK Raiders.  Guess your right you  were slightly outnumbered.

What do you expect? 

yes we were.  ive already counted.  youre more than welcome to.

plenty hit (every day), but most werent hitting misc main. im happy to clear up any misnomers and/or untruths being thrown around.
    i seem to recall most of the hits from GWS coming from either you or pasanen... everyone else just turtled including bear

• Misc, MU, FU, Posse, Vendetta, STFU, TUF and EG Vs GK, GWS, GK Hitmen, Hell Hounds, Dark Hamsters, GK warriors, and GK Raiders.  Guess your right you  were slightly outnumbered.
    Can't include ghost accts, nomsayin? Huehue
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Some of the comments in this thread have aged very well... other not so much.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
Sign In to comment.