We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Grumpy Toolwasters

Comments

• Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,483
    edited 29.11.2018
    I didn't realize being able to win against STFU was the determining factor for being alive. Who knew almost every account on the server was alive?
    so you're saying their sub sucks? i hope they read this :)
    STFU is very aware of my feelings about them. I showed them via red/blue horns on various occasions. They don't like it when a 1m+ player hits them back 3x for double tapping..

I've quit now anyway, what are they going to do, farm my corpse? I'm just here to be a crochety old fart and yell at everyone I don't like.

Editing to include more quotes
    So 2014
    Believe she was in SwampGators.. maybe used to be granaries but got destroyed? Not sure. Never looked closely enough.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • When Miscers are so salty about 500k might point players thrashing around their pathetic subs they start flagging comments to get her off forums. 
  • So 2014
    Is this a Big 3 reference?  Lebron, D.Wade and Bosh?  
  • To bring the thread back to the original topic...

Been getting dozens of reports like this all war... all they do is toolburn and firecast... when they're not busy sending 1-2 min horns with snipe attacks and then immediately recalling them 7 seconds before they land...

• DouginatoR (US1)DouginatoR (US1) Posts: 29US1
    edited 30.11.2018

From first week of the war but couldn't be bothered trying to figure out my forum password :)
       Douginator @ usa1
  •    Douginator @ usa1
  • ndd (US1)ndd (US1) Posts: 13US1
    edited 30.11.2018
    Grumpy King: 32/65 members. Rank 46

How many more will leave once their birds expire?

• When Miscers are so salty about 500k might point players thrashing around their pathetic subs they start flagging comments to get her off forums. 
    When an acct with no loot no glory talks in forums
  • Besty9 (US1)Besty9 (US1) Posts: 8US1
    LOL I have farmhouses, yet was able to burn down your subs.

Farmhouse ftw?

I'll join the laughing, and laugh that your subs lost over 500k+ attacker/defenders 2 Besty9 (think its around 700k) but whos counting farmhouse power?

Never forget, just ask em.

But oh wait thats right, now MISC, MISC:UNITEDFU, and subs now moving to STEAL MY OPS, typical.

Guess you want some farmhouses?

oh wheres the salt bae when you need him?

I don't even have a 6th WAVE LULZ

• USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) Posts: 388US1
    edited 01.12.2018

I'll join the laughing, and laugh that your subs lost over 500k+ attacker/defenders 2 Besty9 (think its around 700k) but whos counting farmhouse power?
     :D ...
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
    lol @ cyber thinking his alliance has done anything useful  :D :D :D :D

you are part of one of the misc subs? Haven't seen much of ya'll, must be busy with events...
  • LOL I have farmhouses, yet was able to burn down your subs.

Farmhouse ftw?

Douginator @ usa1
  • @Besty9 (US1) i haven't seen much out of you for someone to be talking so much shit on the forums.

• This whole thing is pretty fitting and funny. Been hoping GK got whats coming after turning their backs on DT and misc last server war to side with money. Sock it too them, lmao

We_Ner @ usa 1

• Let's be honest, US-1 is a much better place without GK. Shout out to MISC, y'all did us a favor by cleaning up what is left of them.

The one and only Theoren. Proud Player of GGE US-1
  • LOL I have farmhouses, yet was able to burn down your subs.

you are part of one of the misc subs? Haven't seen much of ya'll, must be busy with events...
    got to kill troops somewhere...

I've lost more tools this war than troops...

None of those 500k+ troops nonsense is from FU. Don't think we've seen any horns you, let alone GWS other than a particular few.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
Sign In to comment.