We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Grumpy Toolwasters

All they can do.  Change my mind.

Comments

• I also find it funny how they were tool burning me when I had no tools up in the first place.

Also, they're missing about 40 RV's and only took back 2.

• rip gge forums
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • @IEmmortal (US1)
    Try Mead XV

He seems to take it pretty personal when you take his rv's.
  • I should try dropping them then

• Orange man bad.....

• US1 Server to GK Family ^
  • Friedrich said:
    This is long overdue, should've been done the second jimbo6 stepped down and quit
    Agreed if not before.  They were always crap anyway.  If not for KON and Misc they'd still be trying to lead the coalition of independent alliances lol,
  • Friedrich said:
    This is long overdue, should've been done the second jimbo6 stepped down and quit
    Was GK as much of a joke as they are now?
  • Friedrich said:
    Was GK as much of a joke as they are now?
    My view of events:
    They were pretty solid coming out of the 3-years-war, filled a void of non-war top alliances, and bloated themselves with more subs. They stagnated near the top of non-war alliances, which wasn't a bad place to stagnate at the time, they picked up new members to replace people that quit and they mostly stayed. Then Manatee got less active, Jan (may she rest in peace) passed away, and recruitment stalled. As people kept slowly quitting, new members didn't really stay, Franke quit while I was there, then jimbo and Manatee both did as well (or I assume at least, given retirement alliance memberships) over the course of the last several months, I don't really think you can replace those people period. Most of us knew our favorite deep-sea creature from here on the forums, whether agreeing with him or not he was a nice guy. So with stalled recruitment and having to replace such key people in the alliance they haven't been doing well lately.

I was hoping to get to war what was left before I quit, but alas jimbo got re-crowned (for some seemingly short period of time?) and they got their pact with KON back. I guess you guys get to have the fun now.

There's my analytical essay for the day..
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) Posts: 387US1
    edited 10.11.2018
    Another toll on GK = when KoN threatened to war GK. Several of the high MPs players bailed within a few days, even with no war declaration to TU or KoN subs.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  •    All they can do.  Change my mind.

• Another toll on GK = when KoN threatened to war GK. Several of the high MPs players bailed within a few days, even with no war declaration to TU or KoN subs.
    That's a fair point. It wasn't even a direct threat lol

They've been getting the short end of the stick for awhile.. so they aren't ready when the long stick comes knocking.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Another toll on GK = when KoN threatened to war GK. Several of the high MPs players bailed within a few days, even with no war declaration to TU or KoN subs.
    It's what all the super powerful Alliances do and super powerful players. We've had a number of level 800 leave our Alliance for MISC and KoN spots during the war. Watched a couple jump ship from TUF as well. But, only 2 from TUF. During this war, I've been offered spots from both MISC and Elite Guard. Although my attacks are hardly doing any damage to the level 800's I am fighting. It's getting sad when my 5th waved Apprentice with 120 cy yard or my 5th wave Foreign Lords Commander with 134 cy is getting easily 50-0-50 every attack and I am killing 500+ troops for 2400+ attackers. Getting dicked really hard, to say the least. And, it doesn't help when the level 800 players just give up and move to other Alliances during wars.  If anyone would want to give me advice on how not to get completely leveled making attacks on level 800's please let me know. It's starting to be a pain in the ass. And, I think it's pathetic how every major Alliance needs all these NNA's and protection agreements when they are soo strong anyway and attack small Alliances with entire families instead of fighting a war they are able to fight on their own. But, that's the thing no one wants an even fight in this game or really tries to challenge themselves. The bullies like the cake walk... with a sludge hammer, FFS. At least I can say that in the last year though I fought both KoN and MISC not too many people can say that. 

Most people in this game just run scared and are cry babies. I need the 6th wave now though more than ever. FFS.

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

It's what all the super powerful Alliances do and super powerful players. We've had a number of level 800 leave our Alliance for MISC and KoN spots during the war. Watched a couple jump ship from TUF as well. But, only 2 from TUF. During this war, I've been offered spots from both MISC and Elite Guard. Although my attacks are hardly doing any damage to the level 800's I am fighting. It's getting sad when my 5th waved Apprentice with 120 cy yard or my 5th wave Foreign Lords Commander with 134 cy is getting easily 50-0-50 every attack and I am killing 500+ troops for 2400+ attackers. Getting dicked really hard, to say the least. And, it doesn't help when the level 800 players just give up and move to other Alliances during wars.  If anyone would want to give me advice on how not to get completely leveled making attacks on level 800's please let me know. It's starting to be a pain in the ass. And, I think it's pathetic how every major Alliance needs all these NNA's and protection agreements when they are soo strong anyway and attack small Alliances with entire families instead of fighting a war they are able to fight on their own. But, that's the thing no one wants an even fight in this game or really tries to challenge themselves. The bullies like the cake walk... with a sludge hammer, FFS. At least I can say that in the last year though I fought both KoN and MISC not too many people can say that. 

Most people in this game just run scared and are cry babies. I need the 6th wave now though more than ever. FFS.

ICC you have not been offered a spot in Misc.

Who the hell offered you a spot in TM? I'd like to have a word with them.
    Another toll on GK = when KoN threatened to war GK. Several of the high MPs players bailed within a few days, even with no war declaration to TU or KoN subs.

Who the hell offered you a spot in TM? I'd like to have a word with them.

ICC you have not been offered a spot in Misc.
    Well, the exact words that were used I believe were "move on up". More precisely "If you ever wanted to move on up. Let me know." I know. I sent 6 attacks or 7 fully tooled attacks and got ass handed to me. lol... But, list of other things I have done attacked mnights main and got more asshanding. Hit the outpost you just captured. Blew over 40k+ or more defense on KT defense. I mean I could hit VENDETTA like GK wanted me too. While I got my asshanded to me by Elite Gaurd. I had a good exchange with some TUF guys for poos and farts. I know right. It is a MISC requirement to have a full-time access to a 24/7 credit card. We all know where Vet Horrors come from.  I just full on hit whoever... I mean if they wanted to put together any strategy they'd have one. LoL. I mean we have had a few good masses on ndd. But, it's like pissing on a bonfire. Hahaha... No, I don't think I'd fit in there. I Don't have the wallet and apparently you 2 wouldn't want me there for my politics.

Blows my chances on catching that date with nmight... LoL 

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

Sign In to comment.