We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Guess the GGE Game Element

dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 158US1
Hey everyone!
So I decided I'd like to start a GGE (Goodgame Empire) trivia! Whoever gets the question right first gets a "like" from me (or more recognition if I can).
First Question:
This "tent" outside your main castle mentions the "four corners of the world" and appears from time to time! What is it?

Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!

Comments

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    Samurai event?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 158US1
    Nope! Not a regular event!
    Nice try :)
  • A gge glitch.
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
    Lol. Nope.
    HINT: It is on right now! At least for me it is.
  • Alliance Tourney
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Researchers Camp.

Researcher camp is correct! Congratulations!

Next riddle: This building can be upgraded to level 7 and cannot be destroyed.
    More hints later, good luck!
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    The Encampment?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Tavern?

Tavern was what I was looking for. Encampment max level is 5. Sorry :)
    Next Riddle:
    These spawn occasionally across the map and come in two "sizes". They provide you with a certain resource that, if used properly, can earn lots of rewards for the alliance funds.
  • monuments

Nope. Key is "certain resource".
  • edited 01.11.2018
    laboratorys

Sorry, still no. These give you resources, not resource production.
  • Aqua Islands
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • outposts
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    Tavern was what I was looking for. Encampment max level is 5. Sorry :)
    Next Riddle:
    These spawn occasionally across the map and come in two "sizes". They provide you with a certain resource that, if used properly, can earn lots of rewards for the alliance funds.
    http://prntscr.com/lej8u7

You really have to give encampment as a valid answer, "only goes to level 5" lol. Not only does it go to 7, but it can't be demolished as well.

And yeah, aqua islands for the next clue
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Lol fujiwara, I am really stupid. Thanks for pointing that out and aqua islands is correct.
    Next clue:
    This troop has a defense power of 145 against melee soldiers and an attack power of 14. What is it?
  • Lol fujiwara, I am really stupid. Thanks for pointing that out and aqua islands is correct.
    Next clue:
    This troop has a defense power of 145 against melee soldiers and an attack power of 14. What is it?
    closest i can find is veteran halberdier, but that is 145 defense and 15 attack power 

Well, it is veteran halberdier.
    I really need to learn to read lol.
    Next riddle: This event lasts for around 8-9 days and comes with a secret cow level!
Sign In to comment.