Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Guess the GGE Game Element

Hey everyone!
So I decided I'd like to start a GGE (Goodgame Empire) trivia! Whoever gets the question right first gets a "like" from me (or more recognition if I can).
First Question:
This "tent" outside your main castle mentions the "four corners of the world" and appears from time to time! What is it?

Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
Sir,
Pease be polite!
As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
shut up @forestw (AU1)
================

Comments

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Samurai event?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    Nope! Not a regular event!
    Nice try :)

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 604
    A gge glitch.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.
    Lol. Nope.
    HINT: It is on right now! At least for me it is.

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,794
    Alliance Tourney
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 202
    Researchers Camp.

Researcher camp is correct! Congratulations!

Next riddle: This building can be upgraded to level 7 and cannot be destroyed.
    More hints later, good luck!

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    The Encampment?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

Tavern?

Tavern was what I was looking for. Encampment max level is 5. Sorry :)
    Next Riddle:
    These spawn occasionally across the map and come in two "sizes". They provide you with a certain resource that, if used properly, can earn lots of rewards for the alliance funds.

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• monuments

Nope. Key is "certain resource".

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• edited 01.11.2018
    laboratorys

Sorry, still no. These give you resources, not resource production.

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Aqua Islands
    lvl 40
    Proud Member of Lord Winchester
                                 Death Legion
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 604
    outposts

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Tavern was what I was looking for. Encampment max level is 5. Sorry :)
    Next Riddle:
    These spawn occasionally across the map and come in two "sizes". They provide you with a certain resource that, if used properly, can earn lots of rewards for the alliance funds.
    http://prntscr.com/lej8u7

You really have to give encampment as a valid answer, "only goes to level 5" lol. Not only does it go to 7, but it can't be demolished as well.

And yeah, aqua islands for the next clue
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Lol fujiwara, I am really stupid. Thanks for pointing that out and aqua islands is correct.
    Next clue:
    This troop has a defense power of 145 against melee soldiers and an attack power of 14. What is it?

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Lol fujiwara, I am really stupid. Thanks for pointing that out and aqua islands is correct.
    Next clue:
    This troop has a defense power of 145 against melee soldiers and an attack power of 14. What is it?
    closest i can find is veteran halberdier, but that is 145 defense and 15 attack power 

Well, it is veteran halberdier.
    I really need to learn to read lol.
    Next riddle: This event lasts for around 8-9 days and comes with a secret cow level!

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Sign In to comment.