We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I GOT A GREAT IDEA

Do not bother with Events , just put rewards up for sale , benefits no grinding, no time wasting, concentrate on real game , game will go back to PVP .

This will make the game simple again like it was intended , just buy your way to the top , and guess what if you register where you can buys rubies at the fraction of the cost of other players , you can even beat them , this is a well balance and structered game even if you buys rubies others can buy 10 time as much as you for the same money.

GREAT GOOD GAME EMPIRE 
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Dude stop leaking GGS' 2019 plans
    ROFL
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    Dude stop leaking GGS' 2019 plans
     Don't you mean their 2018 Christmas surprise 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 07.11.2018
    Do not bother with Events , just put rewards up for sale , benefits no grinding, no time wasting, concentrate on real game , game will go back to PVP .

This will make the game simple again like it was intended , just buy your way to the top , and guess what if you register where you can buys rubies at the fraction of the cost of other players , you can even beat them , this is a well balance and structered game even if you buys rubies others can buy 10 time as much as you for the same money.

GREAT GOOD GAME EMPIRE 
    Or, they could just keep the events including the monthly events. Players who already have a lot of unique sets can also just simply buy their way to the top without necessarily having to complete monthly events and especially since the Outer Realms was recently added into the game which was meant to be pvp. Eventually at some point pvp may become more important than monthly events for big alliances and top players which perhaps that is the reason why power levels were now added to unique sets from monthly events which at this point the only thing about the monthly events that are really useful for regarding players who already have many different unique sets and especially for ruby buyers who are top players is the ruby double bonus once you get past page 24, but only if you are motivated enough to get past page 24 and spend real money on the game which it does require a lot of hard work and effort to get that far that is similar to having a full time job when you do not buy extra seasonal boosters.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • events I think no body care about them after period of time because getting boring. last PVP event is a good idea but after 300 attacks with full900 tools was not so fun.the looses are so high. many of my alliance just stop playing. no worth it for these gifts.attacking real players the same after 300 attacks you know among of tools in rubies. yeah fun but :D 
Sign In to comment.