Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why don't the Metro's and other places of power relocate once a month? - Liven things up a bit :-)

Seems unfair that all the places of power/bonuses are all owned by the big alliances...be cool to relocate them once a month like Labs and monuments
MightyAce1 @ en 1

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 29.10.2018
    Seems unfair that all the places of power/bonuses are all owned by the big alliances...be cool to relocate them once a month like Labs and monuments

Even if they did relocate every month, they'll still eventually end up in the big alliances anyways unless you are extremely lucky. 

However, there is a good reason to why they even are in the big alliances to begin with, which is because they are more capable of protecting and defending it.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    And what about the money and time people have spent building them up.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    One assumes the OP has never owned one or had to build one of the things up from scratch. They're a pointless waste of space currently anyway, even if they relocated and dropped ownership I wouldn't be chasing the things.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• the best thing is  gge  to make event so we able to win capital or metro every month and change the owner for example leader of winner alliance.other way they are useless.  and battles for capitals are fun as well because whole alliance working shating together 
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Ever since glory titles that make powerful troops recruitable (in the case of capitals) and build items (in the case of metros, although this is arguable), property mostly has symbolic value as a show of power OR it just serves as a 4th OP for the owner. Mostly for this reason, property should remain in place

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    have you ever even looked in to the metros or capitals, they need level 8 bakery and level 10 watchtower, also level 3 stable is good to have, so you are saying some players should buy all those every month they probably cost 200k rubies or even more. also most of people who have metros or caps have build there over 20 thoose food consumption buildings and all of those to level 30.
  • the best thing is  gge  to make event so we able to win capital or metro every month and change the owner for example leader of winner alliance.other way they are useless.  and battles for capitals are fun as well because whole alliance working shating together 
    this is a good idea and we can find a way to get something past the ruby buildings

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• My ideas: The capitals, metros etc relocate once a month
    If a member captures it, ANYONE who is in the alliance can build in it. There can be a log to track the changes
    And like teh storm islands, all progress is wiped out once they relocate

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    want one , then take one , everything is up for grabs in this game . Don't expect for GGE to just give you one because you want one or think its unfair . A lot of time and effort goes into building a metro epurioum  to level 5 , talking millions of wood and stone at one time. In order to hold a metro you need KT's , in order to cap a metro you need KT's , everyone thinks they are useless building now that there is no Royal Capital event , but it all starts with the KT.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file