We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Jump shift of game location - or is it a BUG - for which GGE should SCOLD this game enthusiast ?

Often playing the game --- suddenly - the game focus is shifting to center - right - down

Which means -- poor me -- I have skips -- I am a RUBY player -- I am trying to do all 21 attacks on some BOOSTER --- but hi ho
Suddenly -- the game page shift - mu mouse cursor not --- but ENTIRE game page -- shift some right - below -- to about 4'o' clock angle 
And I am suddenly like -- what the frack !

Now tell me GGE you are aware of this BUG -- if not then reward me with some RUBIES for reporting this BUG 

My humble request --- find the programmer -- who thought this was cute - to shift entire game page right side to 4'0clock bearing that I have to shift left up a little to find what I was doing last ---

Instead of rewarding him - my request would be to FIRE him - fore trying to be cute and SPOILING game experience of your paying players

Comments

• I understand - GGE is run from some home office - NOT CORPORATE STANDARD - of course - this goes without saying now doesn't it 

Imagine why almost WE ALL -- call yyou BUG GAME STUDIO - oh well !

So - find this CUTE programmer - fix this bug -- do not want my game page shifting - specially when I am running a 21 attack chain on NOMADS etc ... 

Or -- yeah -- STAND UP - AND SAY --- SHIT -- who was it !
    Shit - WE CAN NOT CONTROL this Game -- Oh SHIT again !
    Find that programmer to fix this SHIFT - dear GGE --- or - just reply here --- THIS MAY TAKE 6 MONTHS to fix !
    SORRY -  SOMEONE DID A BOO BOO -- WE ARE INCAPABLE OF FIXING IT ANYTIME SOON !

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,598GB1
    Try switching to a new browser and see if it makes things for the better. 
    I am sceptical whether that's really a bug or not as it sounds more like your computer is the issue. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    Screenshots would be good too, as would complete sentences so I'm not walking through a punctuation maze trying to work out what the bug is that you're actually reporting :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Sign In to comment.