October Update Notes (Content Package)
this month's update celebrates the arrival of a somewhat more spooky and scary season and this content package is really thrilling indeed:
There will be plenty of new additions coming to our game, an entirely new Halloween-themed event, and on top of that, we'll also have the previously announced improvements to our Decoration Forge!
But let's not keep you in the dark any longer and shed some light on what is going to await you in our upcoming October Update!
A NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT - THE REAPER'S WRATH
"Summer is over, yet Autumn has come
and this years October will be second to none!
The nights are getting longer and darkness ensues,
but oh boy have you heard about our spy's latest news:
Being brought back to life, the dead seem to rise!
They may look normal to you, but they're cloaked in disguise.
They're roaming our lands, hunting for souls so sweet,
in an event true to the motto of the known "trick or treat"!
So you'd better be prepared and think good about your path,
for you might face your doom during 'The Reaper's Wrath'!"
Halloween is not only prone to rhymes, but also one of the year's most celebrated events. That's why this year we are also going to have a dedicated Halloween-event in our Great Empire fittingly named "The Reaper's Wrath".
This thrilling event will run from the 24th of October until the 31st of October!
During "The Reaper's Wrath" you'll join the dead in their hunt for souls:
- You'll receive a specific amount of a new event specific currency - called "souls" - with each passing day of the event
- You'll be able to actually steal a specific amount of said souls from other players as well, to further increase your own amount of souls
- The total amount of souls at the end of this event will determine your end reward (the more, the better)
- There will be no top rewards, only activity rewards in this event!
- This event will also have a shop (which you will see in the screenshot below)
- You will be able to buy special decorations, with Fusion Level 52 + 350 Public Order (29,999 rubies) and Fusion Level 30 + 250 Public Order (2000 rubies)
- You can also buy the look item "Ring of ruin", which turns your castle into a truly thrilling Fortress, so called Soul snatchers which enable you to get retrieve your collected souls immediately (without delay), etc.
New Castle Skins - The Reaper's Wrath
As mentioned before there will be new skins for your castles in our great Empire, coming with this event and their scary looks will truly strike fear into your enemies hearts!!!
Look-item artifact: Ring of ruin
You will be able to purchase them with rubies, as well as via the event rewards for 30.000 souls. They are only cosmetic skins though, which means, that there will be no stats bonuses for them. Those new castle skins are permanent, but you can't slot them with gems.
New Construction Item AppearancesOn top of our "The Reaper's Wrath" castle skins, you'd also be able to get new construction item appearances for your keep and your storage as well:
Keep Construction Item Appearance:
Storage Construction Item Appearance:
New rewards for the Royal Quest
You can win a new decoration in the next royal quest campaign, it is called The Scorpion (PO 340) which symbolizes another Zodiac sign.
The plan is to release this update on the 23th of October 2018. We will start with the update procedure early in the morning between 9:00 AM CEST and 11:00 AM CEST. The downtime is expected to be around 30 minutes long. Of course, food will be frozen during that longer downtime. But as always, do not take the aforementioned times as guaranteed, be aware of possible delays due to unforeseen circumstances.
Your Empire Family
fujiwara @ us-1