We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Decoration Forge - Improvements

Hey everyone,

You can discuss everything in the decoration forge improvements announcement in this thread! Feedback on the quality of rewards and appropriateness to each rank tier would be great, including thoughts of any rewards you feel should be there but aren't!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it! :smile:

Cheers,

Your Empire community team!
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

•      I feel like the decoration forge is a complete waste of time and rubies. You spend tons of rubies to forge a piece of equipment with very little gain in PO or anything. Most of the gain is something like 10 or less PO points and I was expecting for the amount of rubies that I had to spend for the PO gain to be something like 500 to a 1000 PO points!!!
  • Hey everyone,

You can discuss everything in the decoration forge improvements announcement in this thread! Feedback on the quality of rewards and appropriateness to each rank tier would be great, including thoughts of any rewards you feel should be there but aren't!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it! :smile:

Cheers,

Your Empire community team!
    I lost a lot of soldiers in my main castle and this is exhausting because I was getting ready for the samurai event and i will not be able to enjoy the war of the realms
    I paid a lot of coins to get these soldiers to prepare for the samurai event
    How should this help us? Will there be any recompense?
    Are you trying to ignore our messages because I have not received any explanation from you
    This problem is in arabian Servers and many players feel insulted because we have not received your response
    You guys only care if it's about  money but i will not pay more money for the rubies goodgame empire
    goodbye goodgame empire
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
    I lost a lot of soldiers in my main castle and this is exhausting because I was getting ready for the samurai event and i will not be able to enjoy the war of the realms
    Are you trying to ignore our messages because I have not received any explanation from you
    This problem is in arabian Servers and many players feel insulted because we have not received your response
    You guys only care if it's about  money but i will not pay more money for the rubies goodgame empire
    goodbye goodgame empire
    This has already been addressed: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/357744/arabian-servers-shotdown

fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I lost a lot of soldiers in my main castle and this is exhausting because I was getting ready for the samurai event and i will not be able to enjoy the war of the realms
    goodbye goodgame empire
    This has already been addressed: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/357744/arabian-servers-shotdown

We are already contact the support and We did not receive any response and it took you hours to give us a link without explanation
    Where is the help you are talking about?
    and BM QueenB made a post and allow no comments at all? srsly?How are we supposed to get help that way 

• This looks well done.  The XP boost should help each merge to actually be valuable rather than using 6-7 PO items to level one items up once.  More forging items such as dust, fusion coins, and catalysts should help the system feel more relevant, not something I visit once every 6 months.  Lets hope this update holds:)
  • RY s (AE1)RY s (AE1) Posts: 4AE1
    hola
    I was have 60000 solders 

But they dissperd please re back 
    Them 
    Castle in the great empire: 
    - 10000 demon horors 
    - 10000 spear ladys 
    - 10000 demon scout 
    Castle in the everwinter: 
    -5000 king guards 
    -5000 king exploreres 
    Castle in hot desert: 
    -10000 royle sniper 
    Castle in volcan: 
    -10000 demon scout 

Please reback them as soon as posip
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 750US1
    YAYAYAYAY

This is one of the better updates. At least, for those of us who figured out how to use the fusion forge LOL

10/10 would try this update again
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • we need improvement on bc and fc events too :(
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 1,976INT1
    I have given up with the fusion system , just make 1 click like many others things , and if you dont have enough fusion stuff the computer just say no 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Improvements you say?

Have GG made it easier to use the deco forge? If not -> No improvements made here. 

Too f:ing confusing to figure out as is.
    zeque @ skn 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 420US1
    GGE is beating a dead horse here.  Adding more rewards for the forge does very little for most players because they can't figure out how to use the thing because the user interface is horrible.Until the user interface is fixed, this will be a horrible failure no matter how many rewards one gets for it.  Adding yet another layer of items that only heavy ruby buyers will ever possibly get is another stupid move.  

First priority should be fixing the user interface.  I told you(GGE) it was horrible and how to fix it(or at least bearable with minimal rework) when you first put it on the test server.  In short, show how much I have of any given item where I spend it, and reverse your icon setup.  Again, until the UI is FIXED, this feature will ALWAYS BE A FAILURE.

For people who are having a hard time figuring this thing out:  Work the forge icons from right to left as you prepare to forge a deco.  At least this way you will see what you have in the way of materials before spending them.  Current setup never shows what you have in the way of materials(dust, energy, catalysts) where you spend them.
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) Posts: 201GB1
    Too complicated to use and rewards not worth it

Should have followed the same pattern as forge for equipment and gems 

DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) Posts: 160IN1
    the second picture in the announcement has some mistake. At least I can't understand what they mean when saying disassembling and assembling on the left side and both disassembling on the right side.
    And this announcement passed the Test team and by some other higher officials right? So funny.

And how are those cumulative dust quantities calculated? Sorry, I don't know what an average means? How many rounds of LTPE does it mean? and how many events and up to how much reward pages are taken into account? It seems like just throwing some random numbers to show that we have increased something.
    The announcement itself is data insufficient in this case.
    sjc @ in 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 277SKN1
    edited 17.10.2018
    Unfortunatly, all you have done is rolled your turd in glitter.  Congratulations you made a shiny turd.  Unfortunatly.  Underneath its still a turd, and as such it still stinks.

Admit it you missed the mark by a mile on this one.  Unless you address some of the core issues with it its going to remain pointless, and something only people with more rubies than they know what to do with will use.  

The list really is too long to go through every issue with this function.   But the key ones are the user interface is horrible.  there are way too many different types of item needed to make the thing function.  It really needs to be as simple as add x to a deco end up with a better deco.    The reason you made it so damn complicated was to try and hide the fact its stupidly expensive to do anything so to trick your players into spending a few quid on it before they realise this.  Well that opportunity has gone all players now realise its stupidly expensive.  And I guess most are ignoring the function and certainly ignoring the pay to use it option.

The reality is for most developed players, its totally and utterly pointless upgrading anything but your very very best decos, so lets say decos in the 360+ PO range  yet you make it all but impossible to upgrade anything but the most basic of decos.

Thats why no one is using it.  I dont need or want to spend time and effort upgrading a 200 PO item, taking an age and a fortune to get it to PO 250 when I have already started ditching all my decos under 275 PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make it a lot simpler, ie make it transparant what items you need and what the increase is going to be.  Ditch all the other nonsense ditch the level rubbish, it already had a level PO the higher the PO the better the deco.  And make it so its actually possible for all players to start upgrading PO items that are of worth to them, ie their best decos.  Its all very well dangling carrots saying oooh you will be able to upgrade a PO item to 600 PO, brilliant bring it on,  you fail to mention that to do that you will have to spend 50 million rubies upgrading your forge, and you havent actually released any of the catalyst bits yet that will allow you to go that high.   And even when you do you will need about 100 Level 10 catalysts to get there, and you are giving them to 1 player per event for winning the event.   Most players will never win an event never mind 100 events.   This is why your forge is pointless.  Most players dont have and will never have the bits to do anything meaningful with it!!!!

did you even read the announcement? they said that we can now reach an amazing amount of 600 public order!
    and before this new update I managed to upgrade my 350 decoration to 355 with level 5 catalyst, and now we get even level 8 catalyst just with getting enough points in events.

edit: and from the outer realms, we can get a lot of good catalysts. top 2500 gets 4xlevel 11 catalysts

• Who is actually using this forge cos I don't think anyone is. For me this is the best shitty update that has been introduced so far. Honestly I don't see any point in it.
  • Yes I read the announcements, and you kinda made the point for me, In the month or 2 the event has been running you managed to upgrade a 350 PO deco to 355.  How is that extra 5 PO working out for you?  Worth all the effort?, worth the loss of all those prizes you used to get and now replaced by forge stuff ?  

Maybe in a year or 2 you can improve the deco to 400.  seems a lot of slog for an extra 50 PO, especially when deco inflation is so high at the moment its likley 400 PO will be normal for event decos in 2 years time!  Oh well only another 350 decos to work on once you maxed that one out.

I stand by my comment that its still a turd, just a bit more shiny now.  Reality is none of can KNOW what the new upgraded event is going to be like until its rolled out, as GGE only really like to drip feed us minimal information, normally hiding the sting in the tail for us to find out for ourselves.  But the truth is GGE havent changed the mechanics of the event at all, just realised the drop rates / upgrade values of stuff was a JOKE, so its loosened the restrictions a bit.  
    Your right, the current system is bad.  Costs way too many PO items and catalysts to do anything.  However, this forum is meant to discusses the update which you are not.  You are talking about the current system, why don't you evaluate the changes and try to be productive about it.  An increase in the number of catalysts we receive and the levels of them will allow us to upgrade higher PO items which is really all we care about.  The 500% XP boost will allow a lower amount of fusions required to actually increase the level of our PO items.  Some small UI changes and this system will be much much better.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 277SKN1
    edited 18.10.2018
    Yes I read the announcements, and you kinda made the point for me, In the month or 2 the event has been running you managed to upgrade a 350 PO deco to 355.  How is that extra 5 PO working out for you?  Worth all the effort?, worth the loss of all those prizes you used to get and now replaced by forge stuff ?  

Maybe in a year or 2 you can improve the deco to 400.  seems a lot of slog for an extra 50 PO, especially when deco inflation is so high at the moment its likley 400 PO will be normal for event decos in 2 years time!  Oh well only another 350 decos to work on once you maxed that one out.

I stand by my comment that its still a turd, just a bit more shiny now.  Reality is none of can KNOW what the new upgraded event is going to be like until its rolled out, as GGE only really like to drip feed us minimal information, normally hiding the sting in the tail for us to find out for ourselves.  But the truth is GGE havent changed the mechanics of the event at all, just realised the drop rates / upgrade values of stuff was a JOKE, so its loosened the restrictions a bit.  
    that was just example that I have done somthing, and I also agree about that being totally useless, but thats probably why they are doing this new update to that thing, or didnt you notice that they were updating that, or what you think this whole post was about.

edit: as you can see from my example that even with level 5 catalyst you can update 350 decoration to 355, and now they are gonna give much better catalysts so we can upgrade our decorations even more. I also believe it is good thing that we cant straight away upgrade 150 decoration to 700 decoration that would be just stupid.

Sign In to comment.