We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Information on Halloween event starting 24th?

Stumpyalaskan (US1)Stumpyalaskan (US1) Posts: 110US1
edited 09.10.2018 in General Discussion

I feel like I am in deep twilight about the Halloween event. I know the defender does not lose troops and the attacker can steal souls from the defender and that is it!

A few questions:

Will the defender lose tools?
Will the attacker lose troops?
Will the attacker lose tools?
Will the defender lose resources, honor, or have buildings burn?

I don't know whose bright idea it is to keep the players in the dark about the mechanics of each event, but I for one think it is a really "POOR" idea. Using poor so I don't get banned.

StumpyAlaskaN (USA1)
Post edited by Stumpyalaskan (US1) on
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Answers

• Lame, Lame, Lame....

The same EQ sets being offered Event after Event...

Typically the Nail Biter Event, the  past EQ has had an actual Halloween Theme, What Happened this year? Get Lazy, Run out of Ideas?

Extremely disappointed, GGE team, STEP IT UP......
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,637GB1
    edited 09.10.2018
    "
    13:27 edited 13:34

Good day everybody! ! 

There are more horrors lurking in the dark! Get ready for our brand new event, Wrath of Death, which begins on October 25th.

this is the Halloween Event, which we presented in the article " Our Plans for Q4 2018 ". The basic mechanics of this "Wrath of the Dead" event revolve around collecting a special resource called souls that you can steal from other players during the event. The defenders do not lose troops, only their collected souls, and the more souls you can collect or steal, the better your rewards will be. 

We will also be presenting the "Wrath of the Dead" event in our next update information , which we will be releasing over the next week . 

Best regards,
    Wylka "

I copy pasted this from the german forums  :)

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Reading between the lines, the event feels like a sort of clone of the shapeshifter event, but other than the update I posted about it, I really honestly don't have further information at this point. I'm also very curious at the exact mechanics.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) Posts: 320US1
    edited 12.10.2018
    event revolve around collecting a special resource called souls that you can steal from other players during the event. 
    Basically, the strongest (800LL) players will steal (farm) all the weaker player's souls. Got it.
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,637GB1
    Reading between the lines, the event feels like a sort of clone of the shapeshifter event, but other than the update I posted about it, I really honestly don't have further information at this point. I'm also very curious at the exact mechanics.

I thought the same.
    Could also very well be a clone of the royal capital event. Just remove the capitals and add main castles instead to the formula with some extra properties to prevent losses and damages. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,805AU1
    It is who can farm the most dead accounts lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    when we get more info about that update?
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    when we get more info about that update?
    As soon as we have the information ourselves :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

Sign In to comment.