We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: The Outer Realms - First official run!

BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 576
Hey ferocious lords,

This thread is to dscuss everything that you experienced in our outer realms stress test as well as all the things you're concerned by and excited by in our first live outer realms run!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it, and hope to see you fighting hard in the event on Monday! :smile: 

Cheers,

Your Empire community team!
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• what reards wse will be able to obtain during this event
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,598GB1
    First of all. If you wanted a free for all? There should be no alliances, everyone on their own. I know you pride yourselves on how many wars you start. But this is a competition between each player. Get rid of alliances there. 

alliances should definitely be disabled
    then players wouldn't be able to hide behind others, forcing them to use their own head for once. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,898ASIA1
    One question, does my server and all servers can play the event or is like in the test run, just a few?
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• I would definitely say to try to make the event more interesting not just for the ruby buyers, but for the non ruby buyers as well. Who wants to work hours on end to get equipment from rbc and towers no better than legendary if you are lucky enough to even reach a high enough level to get legendary equipment without spending money on the event when a non ruby buyer could just as easily get a complete unique set outside of the event without ever having to spend money on the game? Otherwise, the event will be unbalanced if only ruby buyers can get unique sets during the event. Also, if the main point of the event is only going to be about pvp instead of making actual progress in upgrading buildings and leveling up the problem is that the event may be considered boring to some players as well and especially the non ruby buyers, because of limitations in how far they can level up and level up buildings within a short period of time. I will say that being given only a three week time I am guessing that a non ruby buyer may be lucky to reach level 50+ or even level level 40. I did reach level 16 before the test run was completed in two days, but that was only after playing hours on end in the event and farming a ton of rbc castles to get time skips.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Remove ability to buy rubies in this mode, significantly shorten cooldowns for towers, divide build times and capture times by 10, increase wood and stone production rate by 400%, no one will ever get above level 30 as f2p even if you play 3 weeks straight, the only times people actually are able to do that is when you have nomads and samus running etc, not at all a well planned event IMO.

And also, couldn't we at least get a graphical change? This feels so bleak just going in seeing a map filled to the top with castles and nothing else, so boring.

•  Sorry, but every change made in the past year has been for the sole purpose of selling more rubies.I can appreciate  the fact that GGS is running a business for profit, but do not agree at all with the way they go about it. Game has been becoming way too monotonous while all we're seeing are costly changes to the game instead of ways to keep it fun.   
  • rex13 (PT1)rex13 (PT1) Posts: 679PT1
    I CANT OPEN THE EVENT!!!
  • I started building a castle, had to turn off my computer and now can't get back to the outer realms castle I started.   Help!!!

I tried clicking the two faces, and it logs me off, login page now set to international 2, try my name and password and it says wrong user name and password and then send me back to normal castle.

How can we get back to the outer realms once we log out????
  • Had to open a new browser to get back to old castle - old browser stuck on never ending loop - not going to go into realms again as do not want to lock another browser up.

windows 10 - firefox -completely confused by changing servers - any suggestions - and yes have tried turning it all off and back on again.
    brian the bold @ en 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,898ASIA1
    You can't do ... in this event without spending all your free time in it.... or money.
    Because, after you reach level 10, and after you spent all your skips.. on some buildings, from there  all you can do is just wait for the buildings to finish... 30 to 1h... this event is nothing but just a stupid re-make of real accounts.. 
    If they really wanted to do something nice, just decrease the time of buildings by a bit.. and resource cost of the buildings.
    Make a feature that all players can get something good from RB's, since is the only way to:
    -collect res.
    -collect coins
    -collect eq's.
    So either increase these bonuses res/coins/eq's drop...

I'm happy that my server doesn't have access to the event...
    ] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

• rex13 (PT1)rex13 (PT1) Posts: 679PT1
    1- The event still remains with VARIOUS errors that it had in the "test event", including errors to enter the event from the main account directly and exit the event to the main account directly as well ... Only gives the second or third or more attempts...
    2- THE EVENT HAS TO BE RETHOUGHT WITH VERY URGENT! The prizes are really good, however, it's more an event for ... the people who invest in the game !!! There are no accelerators to evolve, I'm at level 12 and I have to wait and wait for the constructions, you do not win troops, you do not get anything, and ruby players spend and have access to a fast evolution!

I ask my self, does not the GGS know how to do anything fair? The answer is obvious, ...
  • BM Fujiwara
    When will the update be introduced in Arabic servers?

• BM Fujiwara
    When will the update be introduced in Arabic servers?
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) Posts: 37US1
    why will it not let me back into my outer realms account after i hit return to main castle :(
  • Ha Ha - now on my third browser - Opera seems to work reasonably well - can switch between my main castle on UK server 1 - and strangely the first attempt on the trial version of outer realms - but cannot find the new castle in the latest version - well entertaining if nothing else.
    well done ggs - has kept me amused - back now to the main castle
    brian the bold @ en 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 750US1
    y'know what I'm just gonna join and get like the top 100k reward bc a 260 or even 250 PO item isn't bad for me--I still need to fill my castles so even the participation reward is a pretty cool deal for doing literally nothing lmfao.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • AD 999 (US1)AD 999 (US1) Posts: 37US1
    and the darn thing now says i am not there despite being there today :( not sure why if it is a bug or not; do any of the mods know?
Sign In to comment.