Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Our Plans for Q4 2018 Poll (December 2018 )

BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
Dear Player ,
Please read Our Plans for Q4 2018 post and give us your feedback .

Plans for December 2018

Royal Capitals 

• We are working hard to bring back one of your main requests, the Royal Capitals event. As it has been quite a while since this event was run for the last time, we are doing some tweaks to bring it live as soon as possible.

Battle for Berimond

• Similar to the Royal Capitals, we want to fix the Battle for Berimond event so you can finally conquer the capital of your opposing faction again! Oh, and we have some further improvements planned for the future too, so stay tuned for more news!

Further Implementations:
  • We will improve our current nobility contest rewards

• We will improve our Hospital so that you’d be able to choose on your own which troops you want to heal first

• We will enable you to actually use editable text in our current traders, making it easier to select items in bulk.

• We will also work on a system that prevents your precious and hard-fought event rewards (items) from being deleted due to a full inventory. Additionally, we are also aware of rewards adversely affecting your game experience, such as rewarded troops who consume the food of your main army. We are also looking into this in the future.

~
Plans for December 2018
Royal Capitals
We are working hard to bring back one of your main requests, the Royal Capitals event. As it has been quite a while since this event was run for the last time, we are doing some tweaks to bring it live as soon as possible.
Battle for Berimond
Similar to the Royal Capitals, we want to fix the Battle for Berimond event so you can finally conquer the capital of your opposing faction again! Oh, and we have some further improvements planned for the future too, so stay tuned for more news!
Further Implementations:
We will improve our current nobility contest rewards
We will improve our Hospital so that you’d be able to choose on your own which troops you want to heal first
We will enable you to actually use editable text in our current traders, making it easier to select items in bulk.
We will also work on a system that prevents your precious and hard-fought event rewards (items) from being deleted due to a full inventory. Additionally, we are also aware of rewards adversely affecting your game experience, such as rewarded troops who consume the food of your main army. We are also looking into this in the future.

Thank you

Our Plans for Q4 2018 Poll (December 2018 ) 96 votes

is the Plans for December 2018 a Positive Update ?
87%
Ahmed Meshoo (EG1)KeBe (DE1)Herveus (AU1)Low Pass (DE1)ZirrussUnderwood (DE1)agios007 (GR1)Death Spear (IN1)Nebulous (US1)Diamondback (NL1)flehg (US1)krs25 (GB1)douwew (NL1)JCCTransporter (US1)Osiris (GB1)polecat1 (US1)Bear Grills (US1)eibbed62 (AU1)David Noble (US1)sjc (IN1) 84 votes
is the Plans for December 2018 a Negative Update ?
12%
Andi_ (INT1)Mc Billy (DE1)BarneyIS (DE1)ball-masterZenzer (GB1)Diavolo (US1)PJH_ (GB1)Doppelklinge (DE1)thunderlord (NL1)Vredenburgh_III (NL1)TommyCologne (DE1)The Torrent (GB1) 12 votes

Comments

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Insufficient information to make a choice
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
    what information do u need dear ?

• is the Plans for December 2018 a Positive Update ?
    This part of the updates is best, lot of usefull things for the players and finally royal capital is back damn, big news.

If GGS  focus more on serving players this way it would be big comeback of the game. 

• At one point they said something about a "hard" mode for bloodcrows/ foreign invaders that would allow us to get some decent castles to attack.   That is more realistic castles that aren't all 400-500 troops.    What happened??  They also mentioned at one point we might be able to do fusion on equipment.   Still waiting for both........

WD

Ps.  Tried the outer realm thing this morning and it doesn't work at all.  sigh....
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    i dont like the fire protection,thats one of the reasons PvP 'exist(ed)'

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Assuming things come back in their old form, and not just another thinly veiled money grab I like this update concept the best of the three.
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    is the Plans for December 2018 a Negative Update ?
    a "no" from me - mostly it seems favourable but to give subs something that can't be earned without opening a wallet (e.g. "fire protection") means those just contributing time are further disadvantaged with something we can't ever get - meaning more likely we'll find something else ...meaning more of a wasteland and incremental creeping death of the cash cow.
  • is the Plans for December 2018 a Positive Update ?
    It looks to me like GGS heard everything we have said about the game so far just like I said they did and have straightened up a bunch of the mess from bugs of the games passed. I don't think these people will ever stop complaining. But, it's just one great update after another from October to the New Year. I am so excited that the royal capital event is coming back and I can't wait to thrash the capital in Berimond again. 

This is going to be amazing. 

Just got a few more bugs to work out and maybe all these crybabies will stop complaining. Are you kidding me though? We all know these haters are never going to stop.(Playing this game. And, complaining/ crying about everything the entire time.) But, one can wish. Waiting for the complaint thread to begin. 

This update should be awesome as long as it doesn't affect the number of troops I get from my rewards I will be happy. I get a nice steady supply of horrors and I don't want the flow to stop or be affected. But, I know GGS will have this one in the bag. But, having it so the troops don't show up with them and the food until you log in to your account. That would be perfect for everyone. Less a 3 or 4 day period or you lose them or something to prevent people just having a pile of troops waiting. But, I could care less. The more the merrier I say. 

Let the crybabies begin...

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    BM QueenB said:
    what information do u need dear ?

You have floated a bunch of statements of potential changes but no substance of what the changes may be.  Remember is was not long ago GGE announce plans the revamp the wheel of fortune to make it fairer.  Well what the players ead into that and what GGE did are two very different things. 

You want to revamp the nobility contest,  Which is fine if the increase points need for every level but also increase the rewards.  But based on our experience with the wheel of fortune that will not happen.  

As stated until some meat in the proposed changes are stated, I will withhold my judgement.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    A little upset that having paid for an subscription yesterday sign on to day to find that the castle protection appears to being pulled from the subscription on the basis of a couple of attacking players being mildly miffed.  Seriously we've paid for it now.  Work out it's a bad idea before allowing us to invest in it.  It's really really bad practice.  There is little we can do about it but seriously selling a product then recalling on it on this basis isn't good.  You haven't even given it a chance to see how it works.  My view actually preventing sniping attacks when players are inactive by extend protection when they aren't on is an offer definitely worth subscribing too.  You needed to change it slightly not go for a knee jerk reaction like this.  Will you now be reducing the cost of the subscription given you've just pulled probably the biggest incentive to buy it and aren't delivering what you promised.  Just shockingly bad way of doing business.  Wyllka's description is remarkably selective in it's presentation of the situation and really needs to be rewritten as it's more than misleading.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Dude, READ what you're buying.  Fire protection IS NOT PART of the subcription currently.  It is a proposed change in the NOVEMBER update.
  • spontaneus1 (GB1)spontaneus1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 172
    A little upset that having paid for an subscription yesterday sign on to day to find that the castle protection appears to being pulled from the subscription on the basis of a couple of attacking players being mildly miffed.  Seriously we've paid for it now.  Work out it's a bad idea before allowing us to invest in it.  It's really really bad practice.  There is little we can do about it but seriously selling a product then recalling on it on this basis isn't good.  You haven't even given it a chance to see how it works.  My view actually preventing sniping attacks when players are inactive by extend protection when they aren't on is an offer definitely worth subscribing too.  You needed to change it slightly not go for a knee jerk reaction like this.  Will you now be reducing the cost of the subscription given you've just pulled probably the biggest incentive to buy it and aren't delivering what you promised.  Just shockingly bad way of doing business.  Wyllka's description is remarkably selective in it's presentation of the situation and really needs to be rewritten as it's more than misleading.  
    Go play big farm already, jesus, you would swear peoples real life houses burned down when their castles caught fire
    spontaneus1 @ en 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Pretty sure 99% of people who downvoted the December update didn't actually read it and thought that it was November, which included the anti-fire subscription.
    Which has since been adjusted.

Good work.
    ------
    I have to say, if nothing goes wrong, this December update will be the best-received update in,, like,, years.
    Seriously, if it works out the way we think it will (and the way it should) I will be seriously pumped, and this company may have a future after all. Who knew?
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    I love this update. Great events coming back. I joined last year and never got to play royal capitals so am very excited to see it back.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    the upgrades looks great but most of all would be nice to see an announcement of a solution for all player that either cannot login without trying for hours or find to be kicked of every few minutes making the game unplayable.
    For those player the upgrades suck because they will never be able to enjoy them.
    Not only would improvement of stability possibly greatly improve numbers of subscriptions but those player are not long enough online to do any investment.
    I will not pay anything for a game which instability does not allow me to play

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    I can't believe that the Royal Capital is coming back and the forums still are basically a ghost town.  Just think of that...

Y'all got my up vote just for the Royal Capital Event, everything is cool but not really important to me.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • This new update coming up for foreigners is outrageous. Instead of fixing the underlying issue which would be only posting castles above 1k troops GGE wants us to spend our hard earned coins, tablets and rubies to get better castles! We are not made of money GGE, you need to make the game more affordable to players again! At this point the only way to succeed in this game is to spend unreasonable amounts of cash. 100 dollars for a couple hours of bonus??? Thats food for a week. You are further alienating your player base and making the choice of quitting the game easier every day. reduce prices, fix underlying problems rather than forcing people to pay for these problems to go away. Bring back PLAY TO WIN rather than PAY TO WIN. 
    Sincerely, 
    a regular ruby buyer who understands which games succeed and which do not
    dtothef @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.