Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Our Plans for Q4 2018 Poll ( November 2018 )

BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
Dear Player ,
Please read Our Plans for Q4 2018 post and give us your feedback .

Plans for November 2018

Introducing The Kingdom's League!

• We are excited to introduce the Kingdom’s League for both Empire and Empire: Four Kingdoms! This brand new League System is designed to enhance your competitive gaming experience in our events.

• The Kingdom’s League unlocks on level 10. From that moment on, everyone can join the current "active" Season to compete and climb the League leaderboard to collect the best rewards!

• You will compete in smaller groups in the League and not against every player on your level bracket, allowing every participant the opportunity to compete for the best rewards.

• To participate and progress in the League you just need to participate in our major events. You will collect your normal event points that will allow you to climb both on the event and on the League leaderboard.

• With the Kingdom's League, we are also introducing a new rewards layer to the events, allowing you to collect the current event rewards plus exclusive League rewards on top. You are going to get exciting new rewards when you are promoted to a new League when an event ends and at the end of the Season. The higher you get on the League leaderboard, the better your rewards will be across the board.

• To give an example of the exciting rewards we have in the cards for you, Season end rewards will consist of Legendary Buildings, powerful new structures that will offer you a unique combination of already existing and completely new effects.

• There’s a lot more news coming soon about the Kingdom’s League, so stay tuned! As always, we would love to read your questions and comments on this.

War of the Realms/Bloodcrows castle improvement

• We will improve the way our current castles in our main events “War of the Realms” and “War of the Bloodcrows” work. We will implement an additional option to reroll your castles if you’re not content with your set of castles in the game.

Additional Subscription Bonuses

• We will add a temporary increased storage space to our subscriptions
  • Tired of seeing your castle going down in flames? Worry no more, as the subscription will now give you a burning castle protection on top of all the extra benefits it already provides. This means that your castle won’t catch fire by sabotages or attacks as long as your subscription is active.

Further Implementations:
  • The Shapeshifter vendor is en vogue and other vendors will follow! What does that mean? It is pretty simple, we will gradually update our vendors/traders with the same layout as you can already see in the Shapeshifter shop (tabs/filters). This is an ongoing process and we will start with the Equipment Trader.

Thank you

Our Plans for Q4 2018 Poll ( November 2018 ) 83 votes

is the Plans for November 2018 a Positive Update ?
38%
Ahmed Meshoo (EG1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)Diamondback (NL1)Kingd0mKing (US1)eibbed62 (AU1)David Noble (US1)LegendaryLia7 (INT1)Moonwalker (FR1)JamesDK (SKN1)voltran (BG1)muditbothra (IN1)deg iedereen (NL1)Madara. (INT1)CallmeDaddy09 (US1)YourBloodyBase (US1)Dikkie_Dik (NL1)shillo (INT1)kimisumaher (INT2)BIGfatLord (AU1)Death77 (US1) 32 votes
is the Plans for November 2018 a Negative Update ?
61%
KeBe (DE1)Herveus (AU1)Low Pass (DE1)Mc Billy (DE1)Zirrussball-masteragios007 (GR1)Nebulous (US1)Peter John (US1)flehg (US1)douwew (NL1)Osiris (GB1)polecat1 (US1)blackflames (US1)kookiekooks (US1)sjc (IN1)Zenzer (GB1)Polemistis (GB1)Diavolo (US1)Stevemass (GB1) 51 votes

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Whats the point of voting for such events "Kingdoms League" that we don't even know how the event looks, or hows going to work?
    Writing down the event here in forum is a thing, runing the event live is another thing... 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Might be ok except for fireproofing of accounts.  That makes this this whole thing clearly a bad idea.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
    Whats the point of voting for such events "Kingdoms League" that we don't even know how the event looks, or hows going to work?
    Writing down the event here in forum is a thing, runing the event live is another thing... 

Dear ,
    we do not have this information yet , so what we ask is to vote on concept of the idea.
    thank you

• is the Plans for November 2018 a Negative Update ?
    Lot of interesting stuff, but the fireproof castles tipped the scales to a negative vote.  Come on GGE, that would ruin the game:(
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    The Vote button doesn't work for me.

Concept of league sounds interesting.  Could be good depending on execution.

Fireproofing a massive negative, so negative in fact that even if everything else was outstanding the vote overall would still be a solid negative.
  • is the Plans for November 2018 a Positive Update ?
    Yes, Equipment update!!!! Hope to get all the missing pieces for the top 50 Samurai set. And, let the miracle cast upon us the old Desert Sands Set. (Still saving these. Begging for the update) Please let it be so!

Subscription Storage Space... Oh, my! If it's a thing I might just have to get the subscription.

No, fires. Could be a little negative... But, I'd welcome it a bit. It can get time costly putting out fires especially when you get massed by an entire Alliance like KoN. 

I can see myself buying it now!!!

And, let the already active complaint section begin.

After this everyone else just takes a crap on it.

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    edited 25.09.2018
    Fireproofing castles is the final nail in the coffin for GGE as a PvP game

Knowing GGE the BC/FL reroll will cost rubies so that is no good. I think what would be better if at the beginning of the event every player could chose a level of difficulty for that one event. For instance

Hard - Every castle would be 2k or bigger and I'd suggest that the spy reports would decay very quickly to make it more like PvP. If You hit 100 castles you'd come up against a minimum of 300,000 defenders. In this event i'd also suggest that the defending castle has tools 6 deep everywhere.

Medium - Pretty much todays set up but maybe a bit less random - if you hit 100 castles you'd come up against a minumum of 100k defenders and a maximum of 150k

Easy - No castle bigger than 1k and 100 castles would add up to 60-80k defenders

No ruby payment required but each patch would have its own advantages. The hard would be horrible for thoise wanting to do well in the LTPE, the easy would make it impossible to do well in the glory hunt. The medium would be a middle road. But i can't see GGE doing this without charging an arm and a leg alas....
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200

Fierce warriors,

we gathered your feedback for our recently shared "Plans for Q4 - 2018", respectively the features/implementations that are connected to it.

We saw that there was one particular topic which stood out in the center of those discussion: the so called "burning castle protection" subscription bonus. With this bonus your castles would not be able to burn and according to the global feedback that we received this would not be appreciated by you guys at all.  

That's the reason why we want to announce to all of you that we listened to your feedback, and based on that we would like to take this opportunity to explain you better how this new mechanic will work in the future:

Instead of a burning castle protection, we decided that we will implement the possibility to extinguish your fires by using a special currency in form of tokens (working titlevia the subscription. The way those tokens will work is that you'd have to use them whenever your castle is burning. So by using one token you would not extinguish all fires forever, but you'd rather have to use tokens on a regular basis, once your castles/buildings are burning. So you would not only be able to extinguish the fires with the help of rubies, but also with the help of those special tokens! Players who choose to purchase the subscription package will receive a specific amount of said tokens.

The current plan is that you will be able to use these tokens by clicking on the respective icon in our castle warning dialogue (if you don't know what the castle warning dialogue is, then please click on the spoiler below and it will be shown to you). 

(Again: Be aware that the picture above is just a screenshot of our castle warning dialogue. The icon is not yet implemented, but this will be the place where you'd be able to click on it)

We want to thank you very much for your participation in your respective discussion channels and for your helpful feedback, on which those changes are based!

Best regards,

Your Empire Family

• The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    and this JUST goes to show that they DO, in fact, listen to us. :)
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

Being able to reroll castles sounds like fun. Would be nice to get some more big castles for a change.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Subscription tokens to put out the fires isn't much better depending on the number of tokens given and whether you could stockpile them month to month.  More information on this concept would appreciated, and would also need to be tested on the TEST SERVER before general roll-out to avoid more distrust from the players as GGE credibility is at an all time low with players.  GGE needs to be spot on with new events and features from here on out.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,243
    Okay i have bought the £4.99 subscriptions for a month. it is not fantastic , but i can see the value in it especially the 33% cooldown fro nomads and samaurai. saving a 30min skip every hit , so if you hit a lot a very good saving + plus the other stuff which is not going to make a different maybe when you put down fires , i can skip at 13 mins instead of 3 mins

the alliance one would be good if 30 players subscribe especially for fori and many other bonuses , but it will be a harder 1 to fill, maybe it would be better if you could buy several subcriptions to pay for other non ruby players 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    edited 28.09.2018
    Fireproof castles, or anything close to it for paying for a subscription... GGS is **** cooked!
    Post edited by BM QueenB on

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 29.09.2018
    BM QueenB said:
    We saw that there was one particular topic which stood out in the center of those discussion: the so called "burning castle protection" subscription bonus. With this bonus your castles would not be able to burn and according to the global feedback that we received this would not be appreciated by you guys at all.  

Instead of a burning castle protection, we decided that we will implement the possibility to extinguish your fires by using a special currency in form of tokens (working titlevia the subscription. The way those tokens will work is that you'd have to use them whenever your castle is burning. So by using one token you would not extinguish all fires forever, but you'd rather have to use tokens on a regular basis, once your castles/buildings are burning. So you would not only be able to extinguish the fires with the help of rubies, but also with the help of those special tokens! Players who choose to purchase the subscription package will receive a specific amount of said tokens.

Your second paragraph basically negates the first... if subscribers get special currency then they have a get-out-of-fires card still.  Sure, your new idea limits the number of uses but its just a bad idea.

Defenders already have 1. tool burning/fire casting  2. massive CY advantages 3. The HOL (when in def mode, its just stupid strong)
    the attacker simply has more disadvantages which is why the reward of burning targets is so satisfying.  You're just adding another hurtle against PVP and empowering PVP crybabies.  Heck, I consider myself a PVE player and this is bad even to me.

DO you know what would be interesting? Adding tools that increase burning percentage.  Sure a Sailer Ripper Army is guaranteed to scorch earth but its not feasible.  Just make them ruby tool and make more money! (I'm serious about this idea but don't make these tools too OP either ya know)
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    BM QueenB said:

Your second paragraph basically negates the first... if subscribers get special currency then they have a get-out-of-fires card still.  Sure, your new idea limits the number of uses but its just a bad idea.

Defenders already have 1. tool burning/fire casting  2. massive CY advantages 3. The HOL (when in def mode, its just stupid strong)
    the attacker simply has more disadvantages which is why the reward of burning targets is so satisfying.  You're just adding another hurtle against PVP and empowering PVP crybabies.  Heck, I consider myself a PVE player and this is bad even to me.

DO you know what would be interesting? Adding tools that increase burning percentage.  Sure a Sailer Ripper Army is guaranteed to scorch earth but its not feasible.  Just make them ruby tool and make more money! (I'm serious about this idea but don't make these tools too OP either ya know)
    Tools for increasing burning percentages would not be practical for a number of reasons. Number 1 there are other troops that can increase burning besides rippers and swashbucklers such as pyromaniacs that carry a torch, number 2 banners, rams, ladders, moat tools, and mantlets at least in my opinion would be more important for pvp than tools used for burning a castle, number 3 multiple accounts could also use these tools to their advantage as well, number 4 some alliances go to war and fires take forever to put out for some players, number 5 the HOL, specific gems, and some commanders can also increase fire damaage as well, number 6 their is a lot more to pvp than just simply burning castles of other players, and number 7 I have seen people complain on the forum before about having to put out fires which even though I may not agree with "fire protection" I also do not think that tools for increasing burning percentages are necessarily needed in the game.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    BM QueenB said:

Fierce warriors,

we gathered your feedback for our recently shared "Plans for Q4 - 2018", respectively the features/implementations that are connected to it.

That's the reason why we want to announce to all of you that we listened to your feedback, and based on that we would like to take this opportunity to explain you better how this new mechanic will work in the future:

The current plan is that you will be able to use these tokens by clicking on the respective icon in our castle warning dialogue (if you don't know what the castle warning dialogue is, then please click on the spoiler below and it will be shown to you). 

(Again: Be aware that the picture above is just a screenshot of our castle warning dialogue. The icon is not yet implemented, but this will be the place where you'd be able to click on it)

We want to thank you very much for your participation in your respective discussion channels and for your helpful feedback, on which those changes are based!

Best regards,

Your Empire Family

this token thingy is just makinig it extremely confusing. 

TRY ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN

Sign In to comment.