Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS please stop the new paid subscriptions

2»

Comments

• YourBloodyBase (US1) said:

Get used to it Kiddo's. And, no I don't see anyone quitting because of this. It's not what game addicts do. 

Can you explain me then why there is no RV spawns anymore?
    RV's spawned based on the number of people moving to the out realms level. Many people and multiple characters have left the game or as in the case of ICE reached the peak amount. RV's were designed to be fought over but they do still have the occasional spawn FIRE and Sands. They are just fewer and far between. It is however natural that people just lose interest in a game. Which is why game developers produce more games. Like Call Of Duty having 100 different versions. People move on naturally. I don't think they left because they were disgruntled. No, the people that are unhappy are still here and haven't moved on. I see more people quit during wars than quit because they are unhappy with the game. People just get bored and move on. I get bored and bird my character for about 3 months every year. Because I like this game enough that I come back to it. None of you whining little children are going to quit because of the update. But, you are going to use it as an excuse to be a horrible player and a complaint as to why you can't compete. I'll let you know I can get 100k in the nomads without a booster. But, good luck to you all. I don't see you guys going anywhere.

That and a lot of children make multiple characters grow up a quit. I know a certain youtuber that has a character started and ended on every server and still plays every day on his main account. People have also left to other servers where they can compete. If you guys are complaining about competing try spain2 it's easy and you can make the top 20 on your own in your own Alliance. RV's still spawn in ICE there but USA 1 reached Peak in ICE and You are meant to fight for RV's or wait in line for a Trade.

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    YourBloodyBase (US1) said:

Get used to it Kiddo's. And, no I don't see anyone quitting because of this. It's not what game addicts do. 

Can you explain me then why there is no RV spawns anymore?
    They do, on the edge of the map as they have always done. 

5yrs ago, when you moved to an outer, you were put on the edge of whatever direction you chose. Then you had to wait for an rv spawn to drop to that edge and then race everyone that was a new spawn around you +  any players who may have missed them in their area the last time.

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Your answer is everyone leaving game is a child, your answer is gge is perrrrfect.
    your answer is put another ticket in , your answer is you see nothing wrong with updates.
    your answer when gge fuke up is they do a great job and all who moan are children.

GGE totally fuke up most updates they never listen to players about in game problems.
    they never listen to players complaining about multi accounts.

basically you should be working for them BASE  :p
    HAPPY DAYS
  • Your answer is everyone leaving game is a child, your answer is gge is perrrrfect.
    your answer is put another ticket in , your answer is you see nothing wrong with updates.
    your answer when gge fuke up is they do a great job and all who moan are children.

GGE totally fuke up most updates they never listen to players about in game problems.

HAPPY DAYS
    Actually, I've been in the position to work for GGS on a couple occasions. Your answer is I don't understand how being a reasonable, responsible adult and I want it now! If you feel like your complaints aren't heard for one you are more than likely in the wrong place and for two if you actually write something constructive as I have repeatedly said a BM may take the time to forward it. They are currently working on an update for the "pop up" issues you have complained about and the second subscription has a solution to the equipment selling issue that everyone has been demanding as well as a small requested solution to having enough spies which are also behind that paywall. 

GGS hears, sees and understands it's somewhat ungrateful player base very well.

Believe it or not, the majority of its actual player base is less the groups in the top 50 but are not limited too are people under the age of 18 or 19. I know because I've helped out and mentored lots of children since the start of GGE and have had many in Alliances still in High School the majority of these people quit because of college and university or real-life workloads. 

It's not limited to full grown adults occasionally having a temper-tantrum and rage quitting because GGS didn't give them exactly what they wanted right away.

And, of course, if you haven't received a response in a reasonable amount of time resubmit a ticket. It's like if your boss doesn't pay you for the hours you worked and messed up your check. You resubmit your work hours. 

But, I don't expect a 52-year-old man-child who is already unreasonably crying about everything and completely delusional obviously isn't going to understand the way it actually works.

As an adult much older than me I would have expected you to understand how things work. But, you obviously don't and have some very unreasonable expectations. 

And, you completely missed where I said nothing is perfect or works out exactly how you want it in life. You should have learned this by now. I know for a fact in my life if I've ever wanted something done right I'd have to do it myself. Too many selfish adult kids cutting corners than wanting to do what was necessary to solve the problem.

I enjoy and wait for updates with anticipation as well as great expectation. To say I enjoy the updates is an understatement. 

Plus, I love getting a rise out of you pathetic man-children. Who have lived your whole life with instant gratification feeling immediately entitled to everything you demand. 

Nice hissyfit grandpa. But, who's still changing your diapers.

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    I have to throw in my two cents again as I already said earlier, I have to agree with @YourbloodyBase; though I have a slightly less, shall I say, aggressive point of view, on the matter. You people really DO whine and complain about EVERYTHING that YOU think is wrong with the game, and I can't seem to figure out what sort of "bugs" are still in the game that they haven't dealt with, already. I'm not trying to take their side or anything, but I am ONLY saying that maybe you all ought to stop focusing SO much on everything you THINK is wrong with the game, and focus a LITTLE more on the good things they have done.
    Your answer is everyone leaving game is a child, your answer is gge is perrrrfect.

HAPPY DAYS
    I am REASONABLELY sure that he NEVER said they were perfect. in fact, if you don't feel like going back through his previous post, here it is below, outlined plain as day as he posted it:

And, you completely missed where I said nothing is perfect or works out exactly how you want it in life. You should have learned this by now. I know for a fact in my life if I've ever wanted something done right I'd have to do it myself. Too many selfish adult kids cutting corners than wanting to do what was necessary to solve the problem.

That is the WHOLE point that I tried to get across the other day, but it's fallen on deaf ears, it seems. maybe NOW you all will finally read up and listen up to what we're trying to explain to you. Then again...maybe you will STILL ignore this post and not even bother coming back to read what I said ever again. I really don't care, to be quite honest. STOP begging for everything and STOP whining and complaining when you don't get what you want, and might I point out that support tickets DO take TIME to be processed AND then answered by the right people. It's like you all think that GGE support can just wave their magic wands and POOF! problem solved in less than a day.

Guess what? The world DOESN'T work that way, and it's high time that everyone realized that. If you can't come to terms with that statement? Well then, maybe it's time to consider finding another game to play, but I can GUARANTEE you that ANY other game you play that is like this one with it's premium currency, WHATEVER it may be, that it will be the same thing.

But I suppose I'm talking to brick walls. As I said before, it's gone in one ear and out the other for some people who have bothered to read though any of my other posts, or any other posts like mine before me.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 18.09.2018
    Coin display bug. Spy reports disappearing bug. Various bugs involving capturing things, tools, and build items. Fluctuating food production bugs.

Just to name a few.

EDIT: Though to be fair, the first two are the only ones that they actually acknowledge exist. They don't believe it when people tell them about the other ones regardless of how much evidence is offered.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    Friedrich said:
    Coin display bug. Spy reports disappearing bug. Various bugs involving capturing things, tools, and build items. Fluctuating food production bugs.

Just to name a few.
    okay, so I am going to break down two of those bugs you mentioned.

1) spy reports disappearing- from what I understand, that bug doesn't happen to EVERYONE. I for one, have NEVER seen it happen. I am NOT denying that is exists, but they can't fix what they can't repeat. If the problem could be repeated on many attempts at trying to trigger the bug, then it would have been fixed by now. Again, TIME is the main factor.

2) Coin display bug- okay, so THIS one is annoying to be sure, but it IS just a display error. The coins are still being added to our total coin count, but still. Yes, this one ought to be fixed, but I have found the easiest fix is just refreshing the page if u began to notice coins not appearing in reports. 

"Various bugs involving capturing things, tools, and build items. "

Um..that one's a bit vague, though. Maybe provide some examples of what you are talking about? 

I have no comment on the last one, though. Can't say I've ever noticed a problem myself, but then again, I tend to not pay much attention to food production all the time anyways, so I've probably had the bug myself, but I've never even noticed it.
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• Dozens of people have mentioned the fluctuating food productions before, I never noticed it happen to me because I rarely paid attention to my food production in the last 2 years, just how negative it was and if it suddenly got worse I'd just end up starving and not caring

I dont think anyone really cares about not seeing coins but it's still a bug when some of you guys were saying there aren't any because they've all been fixed

Newly capped ops have had build items from the previous owner still in effect with the new owner able to stack theirs on. Some people have gotten/lost tools in outpost and RV captures. I haven't heard anything about bugs with the PO transfering though.

As for the spy reports disappearing I think it does happen to everyone at random points but most people don't notice it. I had spy reports disappear within half an hour and didn't think anything of it until I heard about the bug. Usually happened on RBCs so I just didn't care, or on foreign castles where I couldn't "prove" that I had already spied it so I just sucked it up and spied it again.

The HTML5 rewrite has the potential to fix most of these with cleaner code, but we all know how that's going.. :)

I'm still of the opinion that it would be a better business practice to get HTML5 out before adding all of this new content, so I took the exit strategy :*
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 907
    Friedrich said:
    Fluctuating food production bugs.
    This one has also officially been confirmed as a bug, just that they don't seem to bother fixing it.

And how about the bug where more soldiers end up in hospital than were actually wounded.
    Small bugs like these have been in the game (and reported in the forum) for years.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    aqua loot bug in storm,
    title not updating at some specific point of time in a day if player not online

just to name a few

sjc @ in 1
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    esp time bug -takes different times for same distance esps.

can be solved by refreshing page but who will do that just after logging in for 1 minute?

sjc @ in 1
    I have to throw in my two cents again as I already said earlier, I have to agree with @YourbloodyBase; though I have a slightly less, shall I say, aggressive point of view, on the matter. You people really DO whine and complain about EVERYTHING that YOU think is wrong with the game, and I can't seem to figure out what sort of "bugs" are still in the game that they haven't dealt with, already. I'm not trying to take their side or anything, but I am ONLY saying that maybe you all ought to stop focusing SO much on everything you THINK is wrong with the game, and focus a LITTLE more on the good things they have done.

HAPPY DAYS
    I am REASONABLELY sure that he NEVER said they were perfect. in fact, if you don't feel like going back through his previous post, here it is below, outlined plain as day as he posted it:

That is the WHOLE point that I tried to get across the other day, but it's fallen on deaf ears, it seems. maybe NOW you all will finally read up and listen up to what we're trying to explain to you. Then again...maybe you will STILL ignore this post and not even bother coming back to read what I said ever again. I really don't care, to be quite honest. STOP begging for everything and STOP whining and complaining when you don't get what you want, and might I point out that support tickets DO take TIME to be processed AND then answered by the right people. It's like you all think that GGE support can just wave their magic wands and POOF! problem solved in less than a day.

Guess what? The world DOESN'T work that way, and it's high time that everyone realized that. If you can't come to terms with that statement? Well then, maybe it's time to consider finding another game to play, but I can GUARANTEE you that ANY other game you play that is like this one with it's premium currency, WHATEVER it may be, that it will be the same thing.

But I suppose I'm talking to brick walls. As I said before, it's gone in one ear and out the other for some people who have bothered to read though any of my other posts, or any other posts like mine before me.
    think you will find I have never asked for troops Po items or anything free in this game.
    I complain because in my alliance and nearly every other alliance things are not right so
    we complain and it does take forever for gge to do something about it.

as for free game wow I never knew it was a free game. and base is right I am sitting playing game in my nappy or diapers few beers curry and my nurse is about to change my (diaper)

Happy days

HAPPY DAYS

think you will find I have never asked for troops Po items or anything free in this game.
    I complain because in my alliance and nearly every other alliance things are not right so
    we complain and it does take forever for gge to do something about it.

as for free game wow I never knew it was a free game. and base is right I am sitting playing game in my nappy or diapers few beers curry and my nurse is about to change my (diaper)

Happy days
    ...and there in lines my point. I ASLO never said ANY of that, either. Neither did bloodybase, for that matter. At least, he didn't QUITE phrase it in that way. all he pointed out was the fact that you seem to just want everything handed to you on a sliver platter, and before you go biting my head off for saying that, let me explain something to you.

You complain because, why? oh, right...the game is broken, or things don't work quite the way they should, yes? Well, of COURSE they don't work right!  What, did you come here expecting that GGE would ALWAYS be a flawless, perfect game, with NO bugs whatsoever? If so, then i'm sorry to break this to you, but THAT is just unrealistic for OH so many reasons. And btw...if I am wrong about this, then might I suggest that you rethink how you have come off sounding of these posts on this thread, because THAT is exactly what I think, just based on  your responses and how u have basically Taken ONE part of my post and focused solely on THAT instead of the whole context.

And on that note...had it EVER occurred to you that Maybe your Complaining is falling on deaf ears BECAUSE it's basically just that, a complaint? Not anything truly constructive or anything that would actually help THEM make the game better, instead of just whining and complaining bc they won't fix everything wrong with the game when YOU think they should Again, this ALL comes back to it being all about you and everyone else who keeps complaining about this game. 

I am NOT saying they are perfect. In fact, GGE is JUST the opposite. They are FAR from perfect, and yes, their game has some bugs that need to be addressed, but you guys ALSO expect them to work on fixing old events so they can bring them back on TOP of them fixing all the bugs of the game at the same time, and THAT is just unreasonable AND unrealistic. and yes, @gazz65, It DOES take them TIME to answer players and to fix bugs. For ANYONE who writes code for programs and such (like this game for instance) should know that NO program runs perfectly all the time and without any flaws whatsoever. But despite ALL their flaws, I still think GGE is not doing THAT badly, at least not as badly as a lot of people would have us believe. DO I think they could do better? Absolutely! But ONLY through time, patience, and of course, constructive feedback.

But then again, what do I know?
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 

Writer and his mate Base. I have looked back at what you both have said and agree 100% with everything you
    both said about gge being nearly perfect. they do clear up most things wrong in the game within few weeks.
    Also when you put tickets in they nearly always reply within a short time so that's great.

So from now on this man=child will not moan about the game, so if I lose troops food equipment rubies spy reports
    I will just put a ticket in and gge will sort it straight away or within a few weeks.

I am now going to bow down to you both because of your knowledge is far more superior to mine and rest of the moaning
    old man=childs and all other moaning players.  :'(
  • If you click on player's name, you can visit players profile page where you have option to ignore that particular player.
    Don't feed the trolls.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file