Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS please stop the new paid subscriptions

Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
edited 13.09.2018 in Players ask Players
The new september update looked pretty good until i read till the end of the announcement where they revealed a new feature which is paid subscriptions.  Here is the link to the september update announcement: 
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/356936/september-update-notes-content-package#latest

Basically you pay a monthly subscription cost to get access to special perks, features and bonuses. 
Here is a recap of everything. 

For 4,99$ a month
  • Recruitment time: -15%
  • Larger queue slots for automatic recruitment: +40
  • Building costs: -10%
  • Reduced glory decay: -2%
  • Food production: +10%
  • Wood production: +10%
  • Stone production: +10%
  • Market Barrowcapacity: +10%
  • Military hospital slot capacity: +5
  • Tool production speed: +100%
  • Healing speed for ruby units: -150%
  • Healing speed for coin units: -150%
  • Resource transport costs (Great Empire): -5%
  • Chance of finding better equipment: +100%
  • Attack cooldown against nomad camps: -33%
  • Attack cooldown against nomad camps: -33%
  • Battle XP: +25%

For 19,99$  a month
  • Access to locked feature: Auto sell equips
  • Access to locked feature: Auto spy reports

For 9,99$ a month (For all members in alliance)

• Construction time skip: +1.800 minutes
  • Increased research speed: +50%
  • Reduced research costs: -10%
  • Resource transport cost: Everwinter Glacier -5%
  • Resource transport cost: Burning Sands -5%
  • Resource transport cost: Fire Peaks -5%
  • Resource transport cost: Storm Islands -5%
  • Defense glory bonus: +100%
  • Attack glory bonus: +50%
  • Honor earned in battle: +25%
  • Attack cooldown against Khan camps: -50%
  • Coins looted from nomads: +5%
  • Coins looted from samurai: +5%
  • Alliance support travel time: -100%
  • Alliance resource transport time: -100%
  • Public order: Castles and outpost: +1000
  • Army return travel speed: +250%
  • Alliance glory bonus: +25%

The problem with these subscriptions is that they further increase the gap and the inbalance between paying players and non-paying players. A gap which is already large even without these new subscriptions. It doesn't make any sense to further increase this gap as it will only encourage more players into leaving this game. 

Also about the 19,99$ subscription. They basically choosed to introduce a highly requested feature and put it behind a paywall? I really hope that they are only joking and that they actually don't plan on doing this. Yes, a lot of players wants that feature but do you really think these people are going to pay 20$ every month just to be able to use it? 

Alliance subscription also does not make sense. Yes, just one guy has to pay and him + the whole alliance gets access to all the perks, i guess that's alright? But what about the alliances who do not have any buyers? This feature will only encourage more players into joining larger alliances with spenders in order to get access to special perks and bonuses. Putting the smaller alliances on an even larger disadvantage, making not just the game more difficult for them but also making it more difficult for them to grow and gain new members.

You guys are already receiving so much criticism and negative feedback already. Do you really think that doing something like this will help make things for the better? Then you are wrong. This is the developers basically giving the finger towards the whole playerbase. 

Something that also concerns me is what will happen in the future? Will these subscriptions get even worse or will they stay the way they are right now? It would certainly not surprise me if they would continue to introduce new features to the game just to later put them behind a paywall like they are already doing right now. 

Post edited by Zenzer (GB1) on

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    edited 13.09.2018
    The 5$ one is decent but even those who sell over 10k equipment I cannot see being able to justify spending 20$ on that, not even nearly worth it.

Long story short : It it's good stuff that imo opinion should be avaible to everyone and not behind a paywall as that is simply bullshit

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    Subscription one should never exist in-game. who on the right mind did actually allowed that?

Subscription two is.... What should I say It also shouldn't be implemented like that. It should be given to everyone freely as they did previously for all updates.

Subscription three is a game breaking feature. I doubt anyone would argue over this point.
    sjc @ in 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Another money making scam from goodgamegreed will they ever do
    something good for players without it costing money. 
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    Another money making scam from goodgamegreed will they ever do
    something good for players without it costing money. 

NO.....

Shares @ au 1
  • Another nail in VIP time coffin
  • -_- its the same thing, again...EVERYONE is basically complaining about the ONE thing they don't like about this update, COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that the update as a whole is NOT completely THAT bad. seriously, guys, get a grip, and either stop complaining about EVERY single update, because you can't expect them to please the whole entire player base, do you? Now, I BET that i'll be flagged JUST because I decided to speak out, but I do not care.

That just makes me even MORE right, because I will guess that the ones who do flag me ARE the ones who always complain and complain, and do MORE complaining.

Just sayin.....

You hit the nail on the head. It's the same group of complainers whining about everything again. Calling the update "game breaking" and crying, to say the least. Don't worry I am going to get flagged as well and being told to STFU because to them my opinion never matters because they are in the complaint party and never like anything GGS does ever. It's sad how pathetic and whiny these guys get. Even calling one of my obvious inquiries in a previous post a complaint thread and a complaint when all I did is ask where something was and when I should expect it. They literally have no concept of the English language and are the GGS official 24/7 complaint team. 

Everyone Else ITT:

It doesn't break the game. It doesn't make anything unfair. GGS is a business and it has to make money period. Without programmers, the game doesn't work or get made and money doesn't grow on trees. Your just your average millennials who likes to complain about everything demand everything for free while looking to destroy other people in the process. Sorry, your life sucks so much that you feel the need to talk down other peoples hard work and then don't expect them to get paid for it. You all need to grow TF up. Life isn't fair. It's not Free Cookies and Milk sunshine and rainbows. Maybe you would realize this when you are forced to grow up and have to pay for your lives just for a living.

Stay in school get a good carrier and then you can afford to pay for the games you want to play. Instead of Mom and Dad obviously buying you all a computer. While you all think free to play games should just be free to play everything. Servers and Programmers cost money. I for one will be buying the $4.99 Alliance bonus each month. I guess this Jew isn't cheap.

Sorry, Mom and Dad won't let you put it on their Credit Card guess you better go out and get your own Kiddos.

PS. GGS does an Amazing Job... Suck it Bucko's. 

Current Member of Minerva
    Former Member of The Red Army, 
    Reaping Forest
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self-Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly known as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• It's their right as a company to implement subscriptions, just as it's our right to stop playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That being said, I don't think this is a proper place to use a subscription. Subscriptions in almost every case are purchased to unlock additional content, this really doesn't unlock any actual "content" just a couple quality-of-life improvements. It would've been a better update if there was a flat ruby cost to unlock these, as is typical in the industry. The other bonuses given are side bonuses akin to the ones given in other subscriptions, but the main "new content" is just qol improvements.

If I kept playing I'd have begrudgingly paid for them just so other players wouldn't have that advantage over me. I don't feel there's much reason to want them independently of keeping up with those that do.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    Okay, so maybe I used the wrong word in my earlier post. You're right, it's not whining OR complaining...it's just downright criticism. Nope, wait...sorry, my bad. It's more like FEEDBACK, yes? I'd agree with that...but can u all HONESTLY say that you believe your feedback is actually being constructive? I mean, think about it. Reread this whole thread and look through the posts carefully and see where they say ANYTHING about the GOOD parts of the update and give GGE credit where it is due.

Guess what? you won't. Why? Because apparently, as long as you call it "giving feedback", you think you can still get away with your complaining and whining, without EVER considering how YOUR comments are being perceived by GGE staff AND programmers. I bet all THEY are reading is that "they aren't good enough and that they should just quit now." I happen to still LIKE this game, despite ALL the updates they have done that I do NOT agree with, and yet I am STILL playing the game. But do you see ME coming to the forums to complain about EVERY single update I do not like or agree with JUST for the sake of hating on EVERYTHING they do? 

Now, does this mean I actually AGREE with ALL their updates they have done, or even with this newest one they are coming out with? NO, I don't. There are a few I REALLY don't like and think they were a mistake to introduce; an example would be the wheel of fortune update. Changing the amount from 3 to 30 was NOT a great idea, especially when you consider how many tickets we currently get from rewards. Just adding ONE zero to the end of the current amount of tickets we get as rewards would in fact give us the SAME amount of spins we could have had with the old wheel system, if you consider that for a moment.

But that's not my point. My point is that even though they have done some questionable updates recently and in the past, they have ALSO done some pretty good and useful ones, as well. Global decoration storage is the one that comes to mind. Another would be having increased equipment storage space to 320 from I THINK was 170? (don't remember exactly, but it was lower than it is now.) There is a HUGE difference between feedback and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Consider THAT before you decide to flag me for JUST speaking my mind, please. 
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• With this community IMO lack of negative feedback indicates general approval for the rest of the update, if it wasn't liked it'd be complained about like the subscriptions are here
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) US1 Posts: 1,430
    edited 15.09.2018
    I guess some of you that have commented have not played this game very long. GGE has always had a monthly type of subscriptions, they are located in the payment shop. These days, it only has resources, gold and rubies but it use to also have a VIP package that had many of the bonuses that the current VIP Time/mode has, along with some other perks like being able to rename your castles anytime you want for free, endless premium commanders, resource and speed perks..and several other things. Basically GGE yanked the VIP, made it way more expensive, gave it 10 levels,and less perks...we still bought it.

We were mad when it ended. Where I agree with @Friedrich is that it doesn't have to be a subscription. A simple ruby payment monthly for the things you want would suffice. Just like the old monthly offers that I've missed terribly which one was Veteran Overseers. If you got the one for your farmhouses, it was like having farmhouses on crack. Raining food!

GGE is trying to make these updates to compete with that third party software that charges GGE players monthly. This is money that GGE feels they have missed out on because thousands of players on every server have been paying for it and using it for years... and still do.

It comes down to the fact that we are suckers for this addiction we call GGE and will pay it to stay competitive with other alliances/people at our level....and that is why they wont be getting rid of it.

"Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 15.09.2018
    Yeah, I miss the old VIP system, I used to do it in 6 month chunks, and the veteran overseers were great, although they'd be painfully OP now lol.

I really missed the ability to buy construction slots with rubies instead of the crane -- the crane _idea_ I don't mind, but something that physically took up space in my castle was never going to get me to spend rubies on it ... if it was simply a crane upgrade to the keep or something I'd mostly likely have been willing to dish out at the time.

I missed the ability to unlock troop and tool construction too, but I guess the upper end players are all on VIP 10 now, so it's not like it made much difference in the long run.

I personally feel that significant quality of life upgrades should not be behind a paywall. Things like the auto-kit sell will just make the day to day playing experience more enjoyable ...more enjoyable = more likely to spend on other things, and more likely to keep playing. I don't dislike it because I want everything for free. I dislike it because I think it makes poor business sense to upset so many people about a feature that is so widely requested, and that I suspect it's very unlikely people are going to actually fork out and pay for. I also think it makes poor gameplay sense as they had such a big opportunity to improve people's regular game experience.

However, having said that, I do agree that "OMG this is crap, change it back" is not only boring to read, but also not likely to ever make any constructive difference. There are definitely posters that get more of my time when reading and deciding what to feed back, and I can promise that posts that have been both well thought through and have constructive changes to the way a system works will get fed back, even if I don't make a post in the thread to say so.

At the end of the day, GGS is running a business, and this is one of their main product lines. They have to strike a balance between having people being able to play literally for free, and an incentive to those who can afford it that's big enough to get people to dish out money, to pay for the continued development of the product. If people take them up, having a steady regular income from subscriptions relieves some of the requirement to bombard people with deals and boosters on a constant basis, so there may well be a lot of knock-on effect on how hard they feel they need to push offers at you every time you want to launch an attack somewhere.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) IT1 Posts: 4,166
    edited 16.09.2018
    At the end of the day, GGS is running a business, and this is one of their main product lines. They have to strike a balance between having people being able to play literally for free, and an incentive to those who can afford it that's big enough to get people to dish out money, to pay for the continued development of the product. If people take them up, having a steady regular income from subscriptions relieves some of the requirement to bombard people with deals and boosters on a constant basis, so there may well be a lot of knock-on effect on how hard they feel they need to push offers at you every time you want to launch an attack somewhere.
    if the promo offers will be removed ok, a subscription that gives advantages to those who buy it is also good
    but offers + subscription at the same time increases the gap (which is already high) is leading players to abandon

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    this is a game for us , but a business for GGE . Nothing is free in life , we are lucky we don't have to pay a monthly fee to play , or a one time fee for a game setup, If you want to play Call of Duty , you have to purchase the game , you want all the perks , well you have to pay for all the extras . Same thing here , but way to expensive and no real value . I could have a bookshelf full of PS4 games with what I have spent on this game , do I like to play GGE , yes! Will I dump my money into it to say I am the top at something , no.    
    Yeah, I miss the old VIP system, I used to do it in 6 month chunks, and the veteran overseers were great, although they'd be painfully OP now lol.

I really missed the ability to buy construction slots with rubies instead of the crane -- the crane _idea_ I don't mind, but something that physically took up space in my castle was never going to get me to spend rubies on it ... if it was simply a crane upgrade to the keep or something I'd mostly likely have been willing to dish out at the time.

I missed the ability to unlock troop and tool construction too, but I guess the upper end players are all on VIP 10 now, so it's not like it made much difference in the long run.

I personally feel that significant quality of life upgrades should not be behind a paywall. Things like the auto-kit sell will just make the day to day playing experience more enjoyable ...more enjoyable = more likely to spend on other things, and more likely to keep playing. I don't dislike it because I want everything for free. I dislike it because I think it makes poor business sense to upset so many people about a feature that is so widely requested, and that I suspect it's very unlikely people are going to actually fork out and pay for. I also think it makes poor gameplay sense as they had such a big opportunity to improve people's regular game experience.

However, having said that, I do agree that "OMG this is crap, change it back" is not only boring to read, but also not likely to ever make any constructive difference. There are definitely posters that get more of my time when reading and deciding what to feed back, and I can promise that posts that have been both well thought through and have constructive changes to the way a system works will get fed back, even if I don't make a post in the thread to say so.

Yes they run a business and we the players can complain about whatever we want to complain about.
    if the bugs are still in game and nothing gets done we complain if update is crap we complain.
    we get pop ups all the time while trying to play the game , why not sort that out. gge is not perfect 
    so anyone above saying they are is either a gge employee or have lost the plot. Instead of gge putting 
    surveys out why not ask the proper questions like the pop ups , bugs  lag and so on. they will get plenty feed back.

And as long as we the players play the game we have a right to complain.
    this is a game for us , but a business for GGE . Nothing is free in life , we are lucky we don't have to pay a monthly fee to play , or a one time fee for a game setup, If you want to play Call of Duty , you have to purchase the game , you want all the perks , well you have to pay for all the extras . Same thing here , but way to expensive and no real value . I could have a bookshelf full of PS4 games with what I have spent on this game , do I like to play GGE , yes! Will I dump my money into it to say I am the top at something , no.    
    If i bought PS4 and it didn't work I would take it back and expect my money back. same as buying a game 
    you take it back if it does not work. gge want you to buy rubies but they do nothing about bugs or any of the
    other stuff what goes on in the game. 
  • Yeah, I miss the old VIP system, I used to do it in 6 month chunks, and the veteran overseers were great, although they'd be painfully OP now lol.

Yes they run a business and we the players can complain about whatever we want to complain about.
    if the bugs are still in game and nothing gets done we complain if update is crap we complain.
    we get pop ups all the time while trying to play the game , why not sort that out. gge is not perfect 
    so anyone above saying they are is either a gge employee or have lost the plot. Instead of gge putting 
    surveys out why not ask the proper questions like the pop ups , bugs  lag and so on. they will get plenty feed back.

If i bought PS4 and it didn't work I would take it back and expect my money back. same as buying a game 
    you take it back if it does not work. gge want you to buy rubies but they do nothing about bugs or any of the
    You guys complain about the bugs, that don't exist. What bugs??? If they have a bug they work on it day and night. Like any other game company and it gets fixed ASAP. They do whatever they can. No one is saying they are perfect. But, they do a damn good job providing us with a free to play game to play. I know lots of people who get by just fine without purchasing rubies. If the game ever has not worked they worked on it and it was up in a few hours. You kiddo's are too much. And, this new subscription hardly "breaks" the game for the rest of you crybabies sucking on that hind teet. 

This game has always been a pay and play super hard to win the game. It's never been about being easy. It's also about the fact that a none ruby player can defend the best ruby players attack with free tools acquired from events and a decent amount of support from their Alliance. And, vice versa. There is lots of opportunity for free to play players to PVP as well as none ruby players. 

All I see is a bunch of Kids complaining about everything it doesn't matter what it is. You guys take a dump on it. It's time to grow up. You complained about not being able to dump equipment fast well it's here. It just happens to be behind a paywall. To me it was unimportant and I would love to see another update to the equipment inventory limit. I don't mind taking all of 5mins to dump my equipment. 2 to 5 time+ a nomads/ samurais. 

The cooldown advantage also sounds awesome. I will be buying the $4.99 Alliance bonuses for sure though. I don't need the spies or the equipment selling. But, the first $9.99 bonus I might purchase. What I could agree on is if you say the price of $19.99 is too high. I could agree with that completely. But, you guys are not thinking critically like the rest of us are talking about. And, none of this subscription is a huge game breaking gap maker. Money has always talked. Crap has always walked. 

Get used to it Kiddo's. And, no I don't see anyone quitting because of this. It's not what game addicts do. 

Thank you and good night. 

Reaping Forest
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath, and Strike Force

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

You guys complain about the bugs, that don't exist. What bugs??? If they have a bug they work on it day and night. Like any other game company and it gets fixed ASAP. They do whatever they can. No one is saying they are perfect. But, they do a damn good job providing us with a free to play game to play. I know lots of people who get by just fine without purchasing rubies. If the game ever has not worked they worked on it and it was up in a few hours. You kiddo's are too much. And, this new subscription hardly "breaks" the game for the rest of you crybabies sucking on that hind teet. 

This game has always been a pay and play super hard to win the game. It's never been about being easy. It's also about the fact that a none ruby player can defend the best ruby players attack with free tools acquired from events and a decent amount of support from their Alliance. And, vice versa. There is lots of opportunity for free to play players to PVP as well as none ruby players. 

All I see is a bunch of Kids complaining about everything it doesn't matter what it is. You guys take a dump on it. It's time to grow up. You complained about not being able to dump equipment fast well it's here. It just happens to be behind a paywall. To me it was unimportant and I would love to see another update to the equipment inventory limit. I don't mind taking all of 5mins to dump my equipment. 2 to 5 time+ a nomads/ samurais. 

The cooldown advantage also sounds awesome. I will be buying the $4.99 Alliance bonuses for sure though. I don't need the spies or the equipment selling. But, the first $9.99 bonus I might purchase. What I could agree on is if you say the price of $19.99 is too high. I could agree with that completely. But, you guys are not thinking critically like the rest of us are talking about. And, none of this subscription is a huge game breaking gap maker. Money has always talked. Crap has always walked. 

Get used to it Kiddo's. And, no I don't see anyone quitting because of this. It's not what game addicts do. 

that makes me laugh  no one is quitting because gge are doing a fantastic job. they jump on every bug straight away.
    they respond to people complaints straight away. guess all these ruby and non ruby players who put tickets in complaining
    and never get answers back should suck it up and get on with it. gge are bad at responding to complaints that is only one of the things they do wrong.

as for children guess if i am a child at 52 then give me a dummy like ur head so I can suck on it mummy
  • Yeah, I miss the old VIP system, I used to do it in 6 month chunks, and the veteran overseers were great, although they'd be painfully OP now lol.

that makes me laugh  no one is quitting because gge are doing a fantastic job. they jump on every bug straight away.
    they respond to people complaints straight away. guess all these ruby and non ruby players who put tickets in complaining
    and never get answers back should suck it up and get on with it. gge are bad at responding to complaints that is only one of the things they do wrong.

as for children guess if i am a child at 52 then give me a dummy like ur head so I can suck on it mummy
    I've honestly never had a problem here back from GGE. I suggest these people check their spam boxes regularly and set it to not spam. I usually get a response in a couple of hours or by the end of the week. I have only ever gone long periods of time during submission on the weekends. 

I have seen GGE take a long period of time to compensate a large group of people affected by a bug but they have always had the BM's and CM's here update you on their error. A grown adult understands that patience is needed in life from time to time. I am sure some answers have gone unanswered because they landed in the wrong employee's inbox and they have more than likely left the company. This happens. Submit another ticket. Make sure you screenshot to the best of your capabilities and provide proof of your loss etc... Approximate times and dates also help. 

As for a 52-year-old acting very much like a child. You evidently have not met my father who is 56 and lacks the responsibility and coherency of a 2-year-old. You can act like a child at any age and continuing to do so just proves your merit. A real adult also realizes "crap happens" "the world isn't perfect and nor are you" and everything takes time effort and a little bit of patience and responsibility. They also know that snotting and balling to people that can't help you doesn't help you at all. And, snotting and balling doesn't even really help you at all. Especially when there is no active criticism. 

P.S. A child states his age a man shows his mentality. 
    Reaping Forest

Then You...
    FML

GGE Courting Methods

I've honestly never had a problem here back from GGE. I suggest these people check their spam boxes regularly and set it to not spam. I usually get a response in a couple of hours or by the end of the week. I have only ever gone long periods of time during submission on the weekends. 

I have seen GGE take a long period of time to compensate a large group of people affected by a bug but they have always had the BM's and CM's here update you on their error. A grown adult understands that patience is needed in life from time to time. I am sure some answers have gone unanswered because they landed in the wrong employee's inbox and they have more than likely left the company. This happens. Submit another ticket. Make sure you screenshot to the best of your capabilities and provide proof of your loss etc... Approximate times and dates also help. 

As for a 52-year-old acting very much like a child. You evidently have not met my father who is 56 and lacks the responsibility and coherency of a 2-year-old. You can act like a child at any age and continuing to do so just proves your merit. A real adult also realizes "crap happens" "the world isn't perfect and nor are you" and everything takes time effort and a little bit of patience and responsibility. They also know that snotting and balling to people that can't help you doesn't help you at all. And, snotting and balling doesn't even really help you at all. Especially when there is no active criticism. 

P.S. A child states his age a man shows his mentality. 
    You are the best advert for gge maybe you should get a job at gge.
    At end of day people have the right to complain about things which happens in gge.
  • edited 17.09.2018
    YourBloodyBase (US1) said:

Can you explain me then why there is no RV spawns anymore?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file