Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Going, going, gone

2»

Comments

•  jury duty starting, 
    Why did I think of Family Guy?
  • Hello everyone, today I would like to announce that I'll be quitting the game, and with it the forums. This has been a long time coming, and I deem it time to take the final step out the door. It's been a pleasure playing with some of you, and I will not forget those of you soon. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall.

I would like to know why you didnt put events in INT 3. I spent so much money there, is there any chance i can get it back and use it in other server? PLEASE :(
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,677
    Hello everyone, today I would like to announce that I'll be quitting the game, and with it the forums. This has been a long time coming, and I deem it time to take the final step out the door. It's been a pleasure playing with some of you, and I will not forget those of you soon. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall.

I would like to know why you didnt put events in INT 3. I spent so much money there, is there any chance i can get it back and use it in other server? PLEASE :(
    Yeah, sure.  After all, it was @Friedrich IV (US1) who made the decision to make INT3 a PvP only server.

Thanks so much for posting in the most inappropriate place possible.  It makes your request 100% more legit...…...

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    edited 14.04.2019
    Bye Luc(y)

Edit nvm forum is dead

Why was this top thread of this sub
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

This discussion has been closed.