Going, going, gone

2»

Comments

•  jury duty starting, 
    Why did I think of Family Guy?
  • Hello everyone, today I would like to announce that I'll be quitting the game, and with it the forums. This has been a long time coming, and I deem it time to take the final step out the door. It's been a pleasure playing with some of you, and I will not forget those of you soon. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall.

I would like to know why you didnt put events in INT 3. I spent so much money there, is there any chance i can get it back and use it in other server? PLEASE :(
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,062INT3
    Hello everyone, today I would like to announce that I'll be quitting the game, and with it the forums. This has been a long time coming, and I deem it time to take the final step out the door. It's been a pleasure playing with some of you, and I will not forget those of you soon. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall.

I would like to know why you didnt put events in INT 3. I spent so much money there, is there any chance i can get it back and use it in other server? PLEASE :(
    Yeah, sure.  After all, it was @Friedrich IV (US1) who made the decision to make INT3 a PvP only server.

Thanks so much for posting in the most inappropriate place possible.  It makes your request 100% more legit...…...

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

(It doesn't get much closer than this.......)

(Nice Glory :) )
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) Posts: 895US1
    edited 14.04.2019
    Bye Luc(y)

Edit nvm forum is dead

Why was this top thread of this sub
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

2»
Sign In to comment.