Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

long range reduction Not existing!!??

why is this not a item or commander exist with this bonus they all are the same crap over and over again
where are the special bonus's on commanders that makes them unique now they are all the same package

here are some thing's to consider.
extra Gold loot, long range reduction, Melee reduction, Ultra late detection, Stealth army's (yea i know rubby army but really nobody gonna use that), Field medical skills (quicker healing) etc really it ain't that hard to get some good traits on more commanders.
herietta @ nl 1

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    so then you could attack and the defenders would have a total combat strength of 0 in some cases what a absolutely terrible idea

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

extra Gold loot 
    why not

long range reduction, Melee reduction
    no, absolutely not

Ultra late detection, Stealth army's (yea i know rubby army but really nobody gonna use that)
    no, we don't need more late detection

Field medical skills (quicker healing)
    sounds like something you would apply to your hospital and not your commander?
    soldiers cannot heal mid battle, that's not a thing in this game

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file